study: "..flirty women make husbands love their wives less.."

You're right! That is what men think. Ohhh, if they just understood the mind of the coniving woman! :snake:

See, I know the mind of such a woman and I know the mind of men, so in that situation, I flirt back with the girl before he can. That always throws the chick for a loop and they usually leave it alone. :bow:
If not, then I kick her a$$. :D

On the other hand, it makes my husband extremely amused because he knows me, knows my own coniving ways and it makes him as hot as a June bride sitting bareback on depot stove for me! It's a win, win situation! :lick: :rocker:

Cheeky monkey!!!!! :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Cheeky monkey!!!!! :crazy::crazy::crazy:

:rolling: :laughitup: :floorlaugh:

You called me a cheeky monkey! That made me crack up!
I don't know why but it did. I'm in one of those silly moods again!

You're right! That is what men think. Ohhh, if they just understood the mind of the coniving woman! :snake:

See, I know the mind of such a woman and I know the mind of men, so in that situation, I flirt back with the girl before he can. That always throws the chick for a loop and they usually leave it alone. :bow:
If not, then I kick her a$$. :D

On the other hand, it makes my husband extremely amused because he knows me, knows my own coniving ways and it makes him as hot as a June bride sitting bareback on depot stove for me! It's a win, win situation! :lick: :rocker:

Ember, your post cracked me up! :laugh:

Ember, your post cracked me up! :laugh:

Was it my little "rock on" guy that did it? He cracks me up and I've dying to use him!

Glad you got a giggle!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerseyLizard
Back