Subscribe to New Websleuths YouTube Channel

Discussion in 'Websleuths Radio Podcast iTunes, Anchor, YouTube' started by Tricia, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Hey Everyone,

PLEASE CLICK HERE AND SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEW WEBSLEUTHS YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

When you subscribe be sure and tap the bell right next to the subscription button so you will get a notification if we go live or if we upload a new video.

My attempt at doing a quick daily Websleuths YouTube video starts tomorrow, Saturday, Feb. 22nd.

The daily updates will be about Websleuths cases and Websleuths members and their thoughts.

I do the show live from my living room. That may sound boring but in my house anything is possible. I usually leave my door open a bit in case my domesticated animals want to head outside. That way I am not getting up 2875 times during my show to let someone in or out.
    Here is a list of things that could happen (because they have happened before) while I do my live show:
    A moose could butt her head against my door
    A deer could almost go through my window
    A large unidentified bird could fly through my living room while I sit with my mouth open like I am trying to catch flies.
    I might discover a bat hanging upside down in a corner part of my ceiling and I will freak out like I am being skinned alive.
    A skunk may walk in.
    It is almost a guarantee that cats and dogs will go in and out of the picture doing who knows what.

All the while I will do my best to give you the latest in Websleuths true crime news.

I hope you will subscribe and join me on YouTube. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE

Take Care,
    Tricia

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
    RetiredRN, RaeOx, byo and 4 others like this.

2. Leigh924

Leigh924 Well-Known Member

Hi Tricia can you please post a link or give information on how to donate to WS? In the video you mentioned a site but I'm unsure how it's spelled. Thanks!!

Gatherer and Steph8angels like this.
  3. Dsasleuth

Dsasleuth Hannah Truelove Liaison & Verified Family Friend Staff Member

Best YouTube
    subscribe
    ever.
    During these times of isolation and so much bad news that enters my brain, by osmosis, just because I am on the internet most of the time.
    I know there is a place I can go every day at the same time (10:00 pm eastern time) to hang out with good people that are pretty much interested many things that interest me.

Websleuths YouTube channel

momoftwo2002 and Steph8angels like this.
  4. Dsasleuth

Dsasleuth Hannah Truelove Liaison & Verified Family Friend Staff Member

Best YouTube
    subscribe
    ever.
    During these times of isolation and so much bad news that enters my brain, by osmosis, just because I am on the internet most of the time.
    I know there is a place I can go every day at the same time (10:00 pm eastern time) to hang out with good people that are pretty much interested many things that interest me.

Websleuths YouTube channel

momoftwo2002 likes this.
  5. momoftwo2002

momoftwo2002 Member

Hey there,

I love the YouTube channel! Tricia has the best guests including experts pertaining to relevant cases. This is a terrific way to participate in interviews by asking guests questions live during the show. I have met fun crime sleuths and enjoy the in-depth case discussions. Nightly visits from Scrappy Joe, Boo, Babe and Lillith (the channel’s loyal mascots) bring welcome comic relief as needed. There is a new show nightly as we are isolated and regular programming is atleast 5 shows a week. I hope everyone tries it.

I highly recommend subscribing to the Websleuths YouTube channel. Excellent, informative content presented with care and compassion for the crime victims involved.

Last edited: May 2, 2020
  6. Kimmer

Kimmer Well-Known Member

I have been a member here for many many years, and I love the fact that I can watch and participate via chat in the websleuths community some days it makes real life much easier, of course that also depends on the case. It is definitely worth subscribing to.

7. Jessalba

Jessalba New Member

Congratulations for new youtube channel.

8. RaeOx

RaeOx Sleuthing...

Hey Tricia, I've sent you an inbox that will explain how to fix your portrait/landscape mode whilst live on YouTube. I sent the inbox here on WS, I've been trying to let you know via YouTube comments but I'm not sure if you've seen them or the inbox :)