Suffolk county's new top cop Rodney Harrison vows to solve 11-year-old Gilgo serial killer cold case

What is the current status of investigation, and are there any POIs or suspects?

What is the current status of investigation, and are there any POIs or suspects?
I myself haven't heard of any recent POI and the investigation seems to have stalled or hopefully they are working behind the scenes. The last thing I read was something about finding Peaches' family but that was over a month or two ago.

I myself haven't heard of any recent POI and the investigation seems to have stalled or hopefully they are working behind the scenes. The last thing I read was something about finding Peaches' family but that was over a month or two ago.
Yes, hopefully they have already identified and are investigating potential leads from that identification…hopefully.

Yes, hopefully they have already identified and are investigating potential leads from that identification…hopefully.
A new law went into effect this past summer.
All up to date technology is to be used to solve homicides.
Identify a victim should be included.
Peaches DNA should be sent to parabon.
They can produce a likeness of Peaches.

Yes, I’m familiar w. Parabon. Hopefully they already have located the potential relatives, and obtained dna samples for submission to confirm identity.

A new law went into effect this past summer.
All up to date technology is to be used to solve homicides.
Identify a victim should be included.
Peaches DNA should be sent to parabon.
They can produce a likeness of Peaches.
And they need to identify Asian male

We’re all still waiting for that update Rodney…

Maybe no news really IS good news re: this investigation. After all, like the saying goes “loose lips sink ships.” At least, that’s what I’m hoping is the case here: that real progress is actually being made in identifying a suspect, building a solid case for warrant for arrest, and then ultimately apprehension of suspect.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flintinsects
Back