Summer in the City: OKC police arrest a naked man, and another wearing only underwear

Discussion in 'Up to the Minute' started by wfgodot, Jul 31, 2012.

1. wfgodot

wfgodot Former Member

Oklahoma City police arrest a naked man, and another man wearing only underwear
    more at Daily Oklahoman link above; what, no bath salts??

2. Loading...

3. Sooner Fan#1

Sooner Fan#1 Rest in Peace

4. BeginnersLuck

BeginnersLuck New Member

Tased him in the groin!

5. wfgodot

wfgodot Former Member

Yep, it's gotten to 113 here one day, and, while I'm not sure how many days in a row over 100 it's been (brain fried, can't count!) last summer it was 29 and this summer was said to be going to be hotter (I disbelieved the little cashier lady at WalMart when she told me this in April; silly of me, lol). Stepped outside into the Oklahoma evening a couple days ago with the dog; there was a steady but slight breeze and the only term for it was "blast furnace."

6. STANDREID

STANDREID A slacker when slacker wasn't cool

We just had a man arrested here for going out to get his mail in the nude (and he had a post office box!).

Actually he just went out to his street-side mailbox - that last part was a joke.:blushing:

7. Sooner Fan#1

Sooner Fan#1 Rest in Peace

My dog wont even go out to do her business unless I go with her and she barely gets off the deck and hightails it right back in.