Sunday, 6/9/2013 Radio Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
She did call LE & her lawyer about custodial interference as she has been down this road before. She obviously was very alarmed & enough to not just call police, but jump in a vehicle & make the 5-6 hr. trip. If you ck MB's interview with MR he mentions the meeting on Monday had to do with the divorce IIRC. In Tricia's last interview, didn't he say something he was in the kitchen mailing something to ER?

Bah, I wiped my pc and haven't reinstalled Office yet so I can't pull the quote. But I'm positive ER denied calling her attorney when MR stated it on the Dr Phil show. Believe it's day 1.

EDIT:
Well poo. I cannot find it. I reinstalled Office and didn't find it in the transcript and even rewatched that segment of the Dr Phil show and still didn't find it. So if I ever do find something I will post it, otherwise you all can ignore it.

THANK YOU. Well Said. He is so transparent. I had an uncle very much like him. Similar sounding smooth, mellow voice, very soothing tone, and he lulls you into believing he is actually saying something. But really it is disjointed phrases and ' having said that' and 'YA KNOW, to be honest,' and " this ,that or the other, " and similar mini sentences surrounding vaguely shaped 'answers'.

Vague shaped answers is a good description. We will have to transcribed to decipher a number of his different answers that were important. Why is that??? I did notice he was more confident up-until they arrived home & he was describing that. He has never really been asked or had followed up question on what MANY people feel is a critical period. I am glad he was willing to come one and will come one again. The more these questions are answered the better IMO.

Bah, I wiped my pc and haven't reinstalled Office yet so I can't pull the quote. But I'm positive ER denied calling her attorney when MR stated it on the Dr Phil show. Believe it's day 1.

You are right she did speak about that. I am at a loss, I'll see if I can find that. May have been the interview around Christmas, not sure. I wouldn't fault her to all to call though.

Will Mark walk the talk? Wants international media etc. but doesn't want to do Nancy Grace. Wow, talk about someone that may scream at him lol. He may...well...maybe will consider Dr. Drew...working on plans...posters...no real plan...no urgency. Thanks Tricia for helping him.

You are right she did speak about that. I am at a loss, I'll see if I can find that. May have been the interview around Christmas, not sure. I wouldn't fault her to all to call though.

I just edited my post to let everyone know I was unable to find it. It's not on Dr Phil nor MB's uncut interview. If you do find it, please post the link.

I just edited my post to let everyone know I was unable to find it. It's not on Dr Phil nor MB's uncut interview. If you do find it, please post the link.

Thanks, I do remember that & I believe it was a video for some reason, but that narrows it down.

Anyone know if tonight's replay is available somewhere? Sorry, I probably should've saved the link to last week's as I'm guessing it's in the same spot, but I can't seem to find it. Thanks in advance.

Let's bring the radio show discussion here please.

I apologize that I was not around to start a new thread for the show tonight. But.... better late than never (I hope) :)

Salem

He said in that interview in his home, that D found a place at the end of the couch that had service, IIRC.

Or one parent wants you to believe that. Dylan had friends in Bayfield. Dylan enjoyed vacations with his father. The only evidence you have of Dylan being unhappy is the word of his mother. Sorry, that isn't good enough. I happen to think that a kid like Dylan would make the best of wherever "he landed."

Do you have any link of _Dylan_ saying he enjoyed vacationing with his father? I've seen MR saying various things, but nothing about Dylan.

Thank you.

I'm not too interested in all the drama around the polygraph, but I do believe that if MR were to take another one and pass it cleanly, that could make national and maybe international news.

I just replayed that segment of Tricia's program - http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websle...as-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern starts at 96:07. He says there was a LE in the room during the mediation. And then says something unclear about ER maybe agreeing and the LE agreeing or something that "that ship has sailed."

I thought it was interesting that LE was in the room with them in Boulder - wonder if that was someone from LPCSO or someone else?

The other thing that was unclear to me was what ER was texting to Tricia at the beginning of the segment, starting at 43:02.

I asked her how it went in mediation and uh she said that and I asked if she wanted to come on and she said that she asked you questions and that your answers, she didn't get the answers that she wanted and when I asked her what they were she said uh they were questions that was based on information that law enforcement told her okay and she doesn't want to and she doesn't want to reveal those right now.

I am curious what those questions were and if the LE in the room was privy to the information she was asking about, in other words, there to watch MR and listen to his answers, etc.

And I wonder if ER and MR will return for another session.

Dr Phil, Day 1 - TxJan's transcript - link in Media thread

ER: When I found out Dylan was missing, my first gut reaction was: Mark!

Dylan texted me the night that he arrived where his dad lives, and that was the last time I’ve heard from him…7:06 p.m. He didn’t like spending time up at his dad’s cabin because it was so isolated. Monday the 19th Mark texted me and asked me if I had heard from Dylan.

It was very disconcerting that I was six hours away and he’s asking me that question. Apparently, when he got home at 11:30 and Dylan wasn’t there, he decided to take a nap.

Mark’s facts are grossly incorrect about everything. I never spoke with a lawyer.

69:02. "Dylan grabbed his computer". Hmm. He also had a computer. Was that one he brought with him, or one that was at the house. "grabbed his computer" sounds like a laptop/notebook. And I have to wonder where that computer is now.

Just googled "Mediation without Borders" & WOW. Copied the lst link that came up. Also that a police officer was present; prudent & not a bad thing at all. I didn't realize the situation was this serious.

http://career.myonlinecriminaljusticedegree.com/2010/09/mediators-without-borders.html

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mediation is used across almost al professional industries, for dispute resolution ( I now it is used within financial services between registered persons- regulatory members). What blows me away is that MR mocks the process by continuosly referencing "mediation or dispute resolution," any normal mind would pick one term and go with it - MR - it is apparent that he is mocking the process by using both back to back "mediation or conflict resolution," it stands out - bizarre behavior indicative of an individual carrying little resect for the process.

I just discovered this shocker today - stunning. With flights between locations, and given that DR is 13, haven't there been financial obligations (contra -->burdens) lifted since November? You would figure that latter in tendem with character appraisals by blood relatives would be enough to go with?

Thanks for anylight you can shed on this for me - seems cut and dry, unsure of the challenge that has landed reality to where we fnd it today...

Thanks in advamnce for your help - new to thread.
\
Best,
THE GAJONKA

Observations / Questions

Toward the beginning, when Tricia asked how mediation went, Mark said that Elaine did not get answers to her questions. I believe he said these were questions that LE has?

He called the session "conflict resolution" and that LE was present. Would like to know if Mark knew that LE would be present or if this was a surprise?

Mark said he thinks there should be a search "not near his home". Then goes on to discuss an international search to include Mexico, Germany and Australia.

I found this strange: "I wanna believe he's not in this area."

Mark "embraces" that he is at the top of LE's list. (x 2)

At Walmart: Dylan walked in front of Mark, and Mark walked slow. They went separate directions and then Mark had to track Dylan down.

Would like to know which movie has teenage kids with something about a roller coaster.

He said Dylan "grabbed the computer". I believe this is the first time I've heard that Dylan was on the computer. So this could also be where the last text came from (electronic device)?

This was the first time I heard that Mark went to T's house both before and after he was at the Marshal's office. The first time T wasn't there or didn't answer the door - the second time he was there, and said he hadn't seen Dylan. Also don't believe I've heard that there was some speculation on whether T had anything to hide, but that LE had followed up and cleared him.

Playing nerf football in conjunction with trying to lighten things up with Dylan, who seemed distant. In listening to this, it sounded as though he was describing past visits rather than this last one (imo), or at least that this was a common way to break the ice.

Mark sounded increasingly upset when having the conversation about the polygraph - change in voice, labored breathing... (imo)

Polygraph: LE told him that he "failed miserably". Before it was failed or inconclusive.
Said there were only 4-5 questions and wondered how he could have failed on what his name was. It's just a tool, just like a hammer when building a house. LE told him that ship had sailed.

Feels that media has distanced themselves.

ETA:
Will visit with LE once per week for updates.

Observations / Questions

Toward the beginning, when Tricia asked how mediation went, Mark said that Elaine did not get answers to her questions. I believe he said these were questions that LE has?

He called the session "conflict resolution" and that LE was present. Would like to know if Mark knew that LE would be present or if this was a surprise?

Mark said he thinks there should be a search "not near his home". Then goes on to discuss an international search to include Mexico, Germany and Australia.

I found this strange: "I wanna believe he's not in this area."

Mark "embraces" that he is at the top of LE's list. (x 2)

At Walmart: Dylan walked in front of Mark, and Mark walked slow. They went separate directions and then Mark had to track Dylan down.

Would like to know which movie has teenage kids with something about a roller coaster.

He said Dylan "grabbed the computer". I believe this is the first time I've heard that Dylan was on the computer. So this could also be where the last next came from (electronic device)?

This was the first time I heard that Mark went to T's house both before and after he was at the Marshal's office. The first time T wasn't there or didn't answer the door - the second time he was there, and said he hadn't seen Dylan. Also don't believe I've heard that there was some speculation on whether T had anything to hide, but that LE had followed up and cleared him.

Playing nerf football in conjunction with trying to lighten things up with Dylan, who seemed distant. In listening to this, it sounded as though he was describing past visits rather than this last one (imo), or at least that this was a common way to break the ice.

Mark sounded increasingly upset when having the conversation about the polygraph - change in voice, labored breathing... (imo)

Polygraph: LE told him that he "failed miserably". Before it was failed or inconclusive.
Said there were only 4-5 questions and wondered how he could have failed on what his name was. It's just a tool, just like a hammer when building a house. LE told him that ship had sailed.

Feels that media has distanced themselves.
BBM: Adventurelandhttp://www.imdb.com/title/tt1091722/ ETA: I watched the Red Trailer. It was bad....

BBBM:I wondered the same thing

GBBM: The more he talked about what happened that day, the more upset he became, and the more angry he sounded. Could be because going over it again bothers him, possibly because he remembers the panic of the time.

I remember oh so well, with Misty Croslin when she went under a hypnotist and Tim Miller said "she failed miserably". ETA - Not a good sign

Also, isn't this the first time Mark has ever acknowledged that he had not talked to Dylan ever since the last visit - that he tried to reach Dylan but Dylan never replied? He said Elaine set up the private meeting between Dylan and the judge and he never talked to him after that.

Also he said that what he hoped for wasn't accomplished - that Elaine and him would change opinions of each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23