Sunday May 19 Chris & Skye Hughes on Tricia's True Crime Radio

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by Tricia, May 16, 2013.

1. tralala1

tralala1 New Member

So do you think the inital "trigger" (sorry) was the romantic rejection/devastation she felt? And the rest of the pieces were the final nails in his coffin (stop it!)? I'm really not trying to be funny because this was a horrific event, but those phrases just seemed to fit here.

2. Garlandy

Garlandy New Member

Yes, I do think the romantic rejection was something JA just couldn't handle. She wanted him and couldn't stand that he didn't want a lasting relationship with her. And the calling her out cinched the murder for her. But even in saying that I still think when she started taping their phone conversations and setting him up and getting him to repeat certain sexual phrases on the phone ....I think even back then she was up to something. I think she became obsessed with Travis right from the beginning of their relationship.

3. Smelly Squirrel

Smelly Squirrel Has never crawled into a Pontiac Sunfire

Yeah, she wasn't clear. But JA never admitted to that in court.