SuperDave arrested?

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by Tricia, Dec 19, 2018.

1. EtherealMoonRose

EtherealMoonRose Member

I always got bad vibes from him TBH and never understood the hype that was 'Super Dave'.

2. katsrfun

katsrfun Well-Known Member

How horrendous. Has anyone heard from him? He was on here for so long, he must have befriended some people. ( I hope it is not against TOS to ask those questions. If so, please delete). I saw in a previous thread , prior to his arrest, he is listed as "former member." Why was that? Gosh, how did he make himself expert on Jon Benet Ramsey, just through his own research? What a sneaky guy. Pretending to be a regular, helpful member, and all the while he had a whole 'nother personality. That makes him even worse, in my opinion, although I guess he is not going to present himself as a child predator, but how nervy to present himself as an expert on this particular case. All JMO. Thanks, Katt

3. Tortoise

Tortoise Well-Known Member

How long has he been here? That could give us an indication at least of his age when he became consumed with the case and how long this has been going on. As oceanblueeyes said, this kind of offending doesn't just suddenly start at age 37.

4. Oddsocks

Oddsocks Well-Known Member

5. Tortoise

Tortoise Well-Known Member

Thank you. So he was 25 then. Quite unusual to be 'sleuthing' at that age, although I expect now I'll be inundated with posts from 25 year old members.

6. k-mac

k-mac Well-Known Member

as most of you I am shocked and very saddened.
    we spend more time (well I do anyway lol) here hanging out then we do with our real life friends and develop familiarities and warmth amongst our favoured threads.
    jbr brought me to websleuths and superdave was the first person to respond and interact with me.
    never seen this coming.
    lets pray this poor child was the first ….he was caught and that will be the last.:mad::mad:

7. rocket

rocket Pluviophile

I wonder if he posts at that "R" site and what his username is there.

8. Ari_

Ari_ On Time Out

If that is true, it's not only sick and disgusting on his part and I'd tell em so, but anyone who speaks like that is a paedophile<modsnip - unnecessary comment about moderation and TOS>

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2018
  9. liltexans

liltexans Moderator Staff Member Moderator

He would have been only about 15 years old when JBR was murdered. I wonder if he was obsessed with the case from the moment it happened.

10. liltexans

liltexans Moderator Staff Member Moderator

He was banned by @Tricia as soon as she learned this disgusting news. All of his posts, no matter how old, are now going to show up as "Former Member", even though he was not banned at the time he made those posts.

11. rocket

rocket Pluviophile

I hope someone has notified Amazon.

12. searchinGirl

searchinGirl Well-Known Member

I think I know, but probably shouldn’t say. He frequently used the phrase “lips glued to JRs ass” or Alex Hunter depending on the day. The last time I conversed with him was about 2 weeks ago. He hasn’t been there so much lately.

13. Swirlz

Swirlz Well-Known Member

I thought about commenting about it on the forum but no one else had mentioned it, making me feel like I was overreacting. I know that is a cop-out and if I had it to do again, I'd have said something.

14. oceanblueeyes

oceanblueeyes Well-Known Member

I am sure the police are going to continue to investigate his "interests" on all of his communication devices and they will see how fixated he was with little JonBenet.

No telling what other cases they may find he had researched and saved involving sexually assaulted children.

I have always read pedophiles will find ways to insert themselves where they are either able to be close to children or they will have interest in cases involving sexually assaulted children while hiding in plain site.

It's painfully obvious that is exactly what SuperDave was doing and enjoyed every bit of all of the attention by decieving others petending he was a child's advocate when in truth he is their worst nightmare and one they need to fear.

It's still gutwrenching to learn how he hid behind the mask for so long in order to deceive so many others for many many years.

I'm at least thankful we now now the ugly truth about who he really is. I don't think I could stomach him being here and none of us not knowing the true SuperDave.

At least we DO know NOW and though it has to be shocking and such a feeling of betrayal for so many who posted with him for years it's far better to know the truth no matter how replusive and revolting it is.

If not ...he would have continued to have a platform. At least now with his evil wicked true intentions known he has been silenced here for good. I find comfort knowing that he will never be given a voice ever again on WS.

I just wish he had been exposed much sooner because I firmly believe he has been this way far before the age of 37.

In fact imo he was this way when he first joined and immediately honed in on JBs case.

Imo

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
  15. NanaNZA

NanaNZA Active Member

If SD is this same DJH, and if this DJH is responsible for the crimes he is accused, this proves how manipulative and sick under the surface people can be. Unfortunately, I can personally attest to this, as I have family ties to a person responsible for similar crimes. This was several years ago, and this person is still incarcerated, and I can tell you that I had no idea whatsoever what was going on, nor did his family. So I can definitely agree with previous posts here, the fact that you may think you know someone, but you truly cannot possibly know everything about anyone, even if they are family; even if you grew up with them; definitely not if you are chatting with them on a message board. People will go to great lengths to satisfy their inner demons and hide their secrets. The whole situation makes you feel betrayed, disgusted, embarrassed and angry.

How appropriate is this in relation to the case of JonBenet Ramsey. No matter what Patsy Ramsey, John Ramsey and Burke Ramsey have said or done, we will probably never know to what extent each of them were involved in this disgusting crime, because they have all been proven to be master manipulators.

IMO - It is obvious to me that they have kept many family secrets hidden for many years, including the days and months leading up to this murder. There is absolutely no evidence that any another person(s) were involved in this murder, which means someone who lived in that house was responsible.

IMO - Prior to that night, she was clearly the victim of neglect and some form of sexual abuse. It is beyond a reasonable doubt that someone who had regular access to JonBenet caused her this neglect and abuse. On that fateful night, someone in that family flew into a rage from a culminating jealousy, exasperation, insanity related to psychopathy or sociopathy, or maybe simply fear of being exposed, i.e. self-preservation. Although it may have happened without the intent being the death of JonBenet, this was no accident! You don’t hit someone over the head with this much force or strangle someone as an accident. And although the intent may not have been to kill this little girl, the intent was clearly to cause harm to her.

SD, the silence is deafening. Are you the DJH in question? Are you hiding somewhere reading this thread? Perhaps you even have another alias? I challenge you to show yourself. Solve this mystery. Stand up and be a man. State your innocence if we are on the wrong trail. If you are guilty, recognize and admit it for the sake of your victim(s)!!! And for Pete’s sake, GET HELP!!!

16. LaborDayRN

LaborDayRN Well-Known Member

Sadly, the book is still for sale.

17. neesaki

neesaki Well-Known Member

OMG, I’m very late to the party.

18. Tadpole12

Tadpole12 Well-Known Member

Heyya liltexans

SD had mentioned that he became interested in the JBR case as a teen.

19. Tadpole12

Tadpole12 Well-Known Member

As of yesterday, last post 10 days ago.

20. AzPistonsGirl

AzPistonsGirl Detroit to the Bone

when bad news comes out, I am always warmed to see that we are all on the same page - folks I disagree with on so many cases or threads here. But then, we all come together because we know this is beyond wrong. I am choked up becasue this is sad and scary and triggering, and reading the posts here reminds me that there are good people in our midst but also, I admit, the story weakens the blind trust we put in one another. Damn you.