SuperDave arrested?

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by Tricia, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Miya

Miya Active Member

Yes! Since I never really read any (or not many) of his posts over the years, I saw this several times now in his posts.

It's really disgusting how he got a kick out of the horrible murder of a little girl. A psychopath, conman and pedophile. Selling himself as someone who is looking for justice for JonBenet.

He also wanted to be on the podcasts when there were several people discussing the case because he wanted to become part of the "big names", it wasn't just about attention, it was him trying to become associated with them and maybe even become friends with them and get their trust and respect while manipulating them.

2. Lilibet

Lilibet Watching and Waiting

The process has just begun. He has not pleaded guilty, but I won’t be surprised if there is a plea. He is facing both state and federal charges. @Niner and @SeesSeas usually post about court hearings. Here’s the latest one:

SuperDave arrested?

3. Lilibet

Adding a little bit more to what is considered “off topic” so newcomers are up to speed:

Per Tricia, "This thread is about Super Dave and the charges against him."

"If you wish to continue to discuss on this thread then you must stay on topic. The topic is Super Dave and his crimes. If you go off topic you will be banned from this thread or banned for good. Going off topic includes discussing the rules, accusing posters, and in general being disruptive."

"This thread will remain open because, as Niner pointed out, Super Dave has court dates coming up., however, I will be removing any poster who goes off topic or violates any of our rules. No warnings."

SuperDave arrested?

Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
    Damarna, angelainwi, neesaki and 6 others like this.
  4. Sophie

Sophie Well-Known Member

Oddly, I was just thinking about this. I have only just remembered that David had carried out the stun gun experiment on himself.

If memory serves - and at this late stage it might not - he also had someone pull him roughly by the upper arm to see whether that would leave a mark like the much-discussed bruise on JBR's arm in that photograph.

As I imagine is the case with many of you, Dave's case is really preying on my mind. I've been re-evaluating things he posted and been checking my Inbox for anything that might be deemed incriminating. One thing that came to mind was when the poster I mentioned above was banned for focusing rather too sharply on the sex elements of the case. I remember pointing out, along with several other posters, that we weren't talking in general terms about sex abuse but we're actually talking about a specific child and that the conversation was getting perilously close to exploitation in its detail. Dave argued that this didn't really matter if it helped solve the case...

5. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

I didn't follow the JBR forum much, mostly because I really was baffled by the case. From the start I did suspect someone It was one of the top three suspects, then when learning about how The Ramseys did tours in their home at Christmas time, My Aha button went off. ( Someone could have hid on the home).
    Then when I did check on here This DH guy gave me the creeps. I can't remember exact post now, but I did not report them because he was an esteemed member, and I thought Tricia trust him, so he must be ok.
    I don't blame Tricia she was totally blindsided by this creeper. These types can be very good at fooling top pyschiatrist,parole boards,judges,police,etc.
    I'm sure it's a very good case study,and lesson for all of us.

6. potr

potr Member

what is IDI and RDI

7. SunVenus

SunVenus Well-Known Member

Hi!

IDI = Intruder Did It
    RDI = Ramsay Did It

And you can specify, for example, "BDI" =
    Burke Did It.

Hope that helps. :)

8. potr

potr Member

that is fab, thanks

SeekingJana, Lilibet and SunVenus like this.
  9. SunVenus

SunVenus Well-Known Member

Welcome to Websleuths!

10. redheadedgal

redheadedgal Well-Known Member

just reading this now ~ omg

LaborDayRN, neesaki, 8paws and 4 others like this.
  11. M.James

M.James Member

Oh geez-us.
    I've never known a lot about the small details in the case, and was curious enough to read and ask. There were a few people who I thought were insiders, and thought he was one. I asked that ******* direct questions thinking he was working with people inside (whatever "inside" is).

Now, I just feel sick. Not to mention "One Bad Apple..." makes me wish I hadn't asked anybody.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
    cherisa, searchinGirl, Niner and 6 others like this.
  12. LeeAnnB

LeeAnnB Well-Known Member

SunVenus, 8paws, GarAndTeed and 6 others like this.
  13. Tadpole12

Tadpole12 Well-Known Member

Infamy.

"RadarOnline.com pay
    for juicy info!"

So RJC made some ding?

JH has phone access.

"Hughes said he's communicated with people from Boulder but insisted he played no part in her murder

"I could tell you I was in no way involved in JonBenet's death," he said.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
    SunVenus, 8paws, GarAndTeed and 6 others like this.
  14. Tadpole12

Tadpole12 Well-Known Member

DH has been incarcerated for over a month.
    The first time since 2014, that the victims and family
    do not have to fear DH.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
  15. Lilibet

SunVenus, angelainwi, teedie2 and 8 others like this.
  16. Sophie

Sophie Well-Known Member

If memory serves, the politics forum was taken down for quite a long time, but SD gained a number of fans on that space too. I forget whether he went from left to right or right to left but he had crossed another Rubicon and people liked him for his apparent honesty about having been wrong and changing his mind.

SunVenus and searchinGirl like this.
  17. Niner

Niner Long time Websleuther

@SeesSeas = any chance you can get any further court dates? Federal & States?

TIA! :)

Last Federal hearing was 1/10, State was 1/14.

SunVenus and searchinGirl like this.
  18. SeesSeas

SeesSeas FLORIDIAN

Nothing new.

VT Courts Online
    I think the State case will have minimal activity - as it will probably take a 'back seat' to the Federal case. IMO

The Federal case likely won't have much activity until end of March if there are motions filed - per court docket "Motions due by 4/10/2019."
    I don't know what this notation means "Time excluded from 1/10/2019 to 4/10/2019." Three months of ?? waiting ??

www.pacer.gov
    01/10/2019 21 CRIMINAL PRETRIAL SCHEDULING ORDER as to David Hughes. Motions due by 4/10/2019. Time excluded from 1/10/2019 to 4/10/2019. Signed by Judge John M. Conroy on 1/10/2019. (hbc) (Entered: 01/10/2019)

SunVenus, kimpage, GarAndTeed and 4 others like this.
  19. Niner

Niner Long time Websleuther

Thanks a bunch SeesSeas! Guess I'll move his "stuff" to April 10.

SunVenus likes this.
  20. yabbyyou

yabbyyou New party, who dis?

RadarOnline pushing that ludicrous "investigation" angle is the definition of clickbait.

As the article notes, the former WS member was all of 15 when JBR was killed. Age aside, I am not sure how he was ever considered clever. One can't quite see him negotiating the Ramsey property, killing the child, composing the ransom note, then making his escape into a snowy Colorado night - and baffling LE for the next twenty-plus years.

David J. Hughes makes John Mark Karr seem a Machiavellian mastermind in comparison.

MaryNo, SunVenus, EvaBell65 and 4 others like this.