Support for George Anthony, in Case He Reads Here

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by RN from Dixie, Nov 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JADEPRINCESS

JADEPRINCESS Former Member

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{George}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

2. natsound

natsound Well-Known Member

George, we can't begin to understand what you and your family are going through. Losing a granddaughter is pain beyond words, and realizing your own daughter is not who you thought she is makes it so much worse. Your bravery through this ordeal is commendable. I'm so sorry about all the protestors outside your house during those weeks. I'm so sorry about people who suggest that you had a hand in this tragedy. You don't know me, but I support you and your family, and I hope closure comes very soon.

3. SeptemberDawn

SeptemberDawn New Member

Hi to all at WS!
    This is my 1st post at WS....I've been reading here since August and just love this site.

My words of wisdom to GA: "Sometimes in life, we have to realize that the people we love are NO LONGER healthy for us."

George, as soon as you can, RUN.....don't walk.....but RUN from Cindy, she is no longer healthy for you! You can't help her, it's out of your control!

I could go on and on, but i'll stop now.

"Caylee, whisper when they are close! Let them know where you are! Help everyone find you TODAY!"

4. Lovejac

Lovejac Well-Known Member

I am praying for you George. Hang in there, TES and LE are going to bring your sweet Caylee home to you soon, but please know that her soul is already "Home".

5. Charge Them All

Charge Them All New Member

I couldn't agree more! I think George really is a good man who is getting himself in a very bad situation. I am sure he loves his wife, and is putting on 2 different faces. One for Cindy and another to LE. He is not doing Cindy any good by making her believe everything is just fine and Caylee is going to come home alive. He knows she is not and this is just prolonging the denial period for Cindy.

6. SeptemberDawn

SeptemberDawn New Member

ITA. That's exactly what I think also!

7. lillygator

lillygator Active Member

please George -- tell all you know.

8. frankieiiiieee

frankieiiiieee Inactive

:clap::clap: you said it much better than i could have ^_^ great post!

9. Sundance

Sundance Genuine Registered User

George, I don't know you, and you don't know me, but I feel like I have known you for a long time now.

I am so sorry about what has happened to your precious Caylee, and I have no words to comfort you.

But Logan does. Please go to this link and listen to him, Logan, the Sky Angel Cowboy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCdZwitrNoY

Sundance

10. CaliKid

CaliKid Former Member

George, from what I've seen and read, I can tell you love Caylee very, very much. God bless you.

11. Gma Kat

Gma Kat Wantonly distributing my opinion........

Is that a big hug? If so, {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{GEORGE}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} from me too.

12. janice

janice New Member

For GA, I'm sorry for your loss. For CA I'm sorry for your loss. How could any of us know the depths of despair, confusion, and grief that you have suffered? How can any of us know how we would react or deal with a situation such as this? We all, would, of course, blame ourselves and do the "what ifs" and "if I had only done that". The judgment and criticism must be hell.

13. Mom of Five

Mom of Five New Member

George, so many people care about you. I hope that if you read this you'll know that there will be a day that the sun will shine again. I'm so sorry about Casey and Caylee. I know that for you, they're both lost, and you loved them both.

14. Ocean Lover

Ocean Lover New Member

I couldn't have put it better myself! You have such a great message your wrote.

15. kmargossian

kmargossian New Member

My heart aches for George... I believe he was left out of the loop on alot of things this family has done. I believe never in a million years would he believe his own child could do this.... I hope he can muster enough strength one day to STOP being the doormat for this family.. he is a good hardworking man who deserves better...:furious:

16. Truth Seeker

Truth Seeker New Member

Dear George, I know all of your lives have truly been changed forever! Nothing will ever be the same for you because of KC.

I know in your heart that you know and have known fom the start that Caylee is gone!

If you know where Caylee is please bring her home.

Tell Cindy for me to shut her mouth and quit covering up for KC!

George, please get yourself some counseling.

17. maconrich

maconrich Member

...and me...

18. mysteriew

mysteriew A diamond in process

One thing I think the A's need to think about. They have been focused on the possibility of the death penalty for Casey, they really feared that. But now the DP seems to be off the table.

It might seem like there is a possibility that if Caylee is never found, that maybe there could be a remote chance to get Casey off. But they need to stop and think what that means. If Casey is not held accountable for what happened, how will she react and will she really change- believing that she got by with it?

Imagine Casey in a year or two coming to tell then she was pregnant again. How would they feel about that? Could they ever be comfortable with that?

Or maybe she would come to them and tell them that she was getting married- and to a man that they knew wanted children? Could they be comfortable with that?

Or maybe it would be just Casey continuing like she did after Caylee went missing. Party after party, drinking, drugs, never knowing where she was or who she was with. Would they be comfortable with that?

I think it is unrealistic to believe that Casey will ever change that much, esp. if she is able to get by with what she has- she has no reason to change if she gets by with it.

We want to do what is best for our children. But sometimes they don't like what is best for them- but we have to do it anyway. The best thing for Casey and for Caylee is to locate Caylee and to tell Casey- we support you but you must grow up now. You must tell what you know and take your punishment like the grown up you want to be. We will be there for you, but we cannot do it for you this time.

19. JaneInOz

JaneInOz Former Member

lol thank you - I should have worked that one out (thankyou)

20. hornswoggled

hornswoggled New Member

May The Lord bless you and keep you.
    May the Lord make his face to shine upon you, and be gracious to you.
    May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.