Support for George Anthony, in Case He Reads Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
George, we can't begin to understand what you and your family are going through. Losing a granddaughter is pain beyond words, and realizing your own daughter is not who you thought she is makes it so much worse. Your bravery through this ordeal is commendable. I'm so sorry about all the protestors outside your house during those weeks. I'm so sorry about people who suggest that you had a hand in this tragedy. You don't know me, but I support you and your family, and I hope closure comes very soon.

Hi to all at WS!
This is my 1st post at WS....I've been reading here since August and just love this site.

My words of wisdom to GA: "Sometimes in life, we have to realize that the people we love are NO LONGER healthy for us."

George, as soon as you can, RUN.....don't walk.....but RUN from Cindy, she is no longer healthy for you! You can't help her, it's out of your control!

I could go on and on, but i'll stop now.

"Caylee, whisper when they are close! Let them know where you are! Help everyone find you TODAY!"

I am praying for you George. Hang in there, TES and LE are going to bring your sweet Caylee home to you soon, but please know that her soul is already "Home".

Hi to all at WS!
This is my 1st post at WS....I've been reading here since August and just love this site.

My words of wisdom to GA: "Sometimes in life, we have to realize that the people we love are NO LONGER healthy us."

George, as soon as you can, RUN.....don't walk.....but, RUN from Cindy, she is no longer healthy for you! You can't help her, it's out of your control!

I could go on and on, but i'll stop now.

"Caylee, whisper when they are close! Let them know where you are! Help everyone find you TODAY!"

I couldn't agree more! I think George really is a good man who is getting himself in a very bad situation. I am sure he loves his wife, and is putting on 2 different faces. One for Cindy and another to LE. He is not doing Cindy any good by making her believe everything is just fine and Caylee is going to come home alive. He knows she is not and this is just prolonging the denial period for Cindy.

I couldn't agree more! I think George really is a good man who is getting himself in a very bad situation. I am sure he loves his wife, and is putting on 2 different faces. One for Cindy and another to LE. He is not doing Cindy any good by making her believe everything is just fine and Caylee is going to come home alive. He knows she is not and this is just prolonging the denial period for Cindy.

ITA. That's exactly what I think also!

Only my second post....wow I'm getting brave :)

I've believed from the beginning that George and Cindy really didn't know what happened to Caylee. They didn't know their daughter had killed her. Either accidently or pre-meditated. How could you believe that? Of your own daughter? Even if you knew she was not right in the head? You still wouldn't believe she would kill your granddaughter, the love and spark of all of your lives. Not even a chance. If there WAS a fight on Father's day and Casey left w/Caylee....can you imagine the pain and denial Cindy must feel? Knowing she may have provoked her sick daughter into this?

You just simply cannot wrap your brain around it. I know I can't. How could you drive around in your car with your baby girl in there dead and decaying? For days? And then find a place to discard her? And blame it on dead squirrels? They simply won't and cannot believe it, or won't ACCEPT it.

I feel so sorry for them, because I can't and wouldn't believe it either. It's so beyond comprehension. They are in total denial, all of them. To not believe it is easier than the truth.

Casey is nuts. A bone-a-fide full blown Sociopath, and I can't even imagine the depths of depravity in her black soul.

This is so unreal and heartbreaking and bizarre. And as far as George saying to LE over and over, this is me, GA, the Grandfather and husband....he's simply saying it's not me the GA who has to pretend like I believe she is alive for my wifes sake. That's all it is.

Cindy will defend her daughter to the end, because it's all she has left. And she knows it. I'm going to choose not to get mad at her and call her a liar because I think Cindy is so grief stricken and beyond reality that she can't even see how she sounds. This is her worst nightmare. Blame her and George for raising a Sociopath, whatever. I don't care. They still aren't the one's who killed Caylee. They loved Caylee beyond words.

It's truly heartbreaking.

:clap::clap: you said it much better than i could have ^_^ great post!

George, I don't know you, and you don't know me, but I feel like I have known you for a long time now.

I am so sorry about what has happened to your precious Caylee, and I have no words to comfort you.

But Logan does. Please go to this link and listen to him, Logan, the Sky Angel Cowboy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCdZwitrNoY

Sundance

George, from what I've seen and read, I can tell you love Caylee very, very much. God bless you.

For GA, I'm sorry for your loss. For CA I'm sorry for your loss. How could any of us know the depths of despair, confusion, and grief that you have suffered? How can any of us know how we would react or deal with a situation such as this? We all, would, of course, blame ourselves and do the "what ifs" and "if I had only done that". The judgment and criticism must be hell.

George, so many people care about you. I hope that if you read this you'll know that there will be a day that the sun will shine again. I'm so sorry about Casey and Caylee. I know that for you, they're both lost, and you loved them both.

George,

First I would like to say to you that my heart is truly broken for you. I feel your sorrow and your anguish and I understand that you are a completely broken man. I pray for you, and I have prayed for your family many times. But George, I have read all of the statements that you have made, at least the ones that have been made public, and I can tell from your statements that what you know and what you are allowing the public to believe that you know are two entirely different things.

I know that losing Caylee is the rock bottom moment of your life and ever will remain thus, and I know that you worry for your only daughter and what is to become of her. But in all of this, George, Caylee has been lost in the shuffle. Sweet little Caylee IS somewhere and that somewhere is not where she belongs. She can no longer BE where she truly belongs, which is back in your loving embrace and with you in your life, but she deserves to be honored and reverenced and given a proper burial that is befitting the little princess that she was to you and to your wife. Fighting against those who are struggling to bring her home for just this cause is useless George, and it dishonors Caylee's memory.

Step up to the plate and go to bat for Caylee, George, and be the knight in shining armor that rescues her from the cold and dark place where she now lies. There is nothing that is going to make this any easier George. You must stand up and be Caylee's voice, because she is being drowned out by Cindy's cover-ups and Casey's lies and Lee's denials. YOU must be the head of your household and lead your family in the direction that is good and right and true. You must stand George, and in all honesty, at first, you will probably stand alone as far as your own family goes, but there are a multitude of people just waiting to support you George if you will step out in faith and BE TRUE TO CAYLEE.
I couldn't have put it better myself! You have such a great message your wrote.

My heart aches for George... I believe he was left out of the loop on alot of things this family has done. I believe never in a million years would he believe his own child could do this.... I hope he can muster enough strength one day to STOP being the doormat for this family.. he is a good hardworking man who deserves better...:furious:

Dear George, I know all of your lives have truly been changed forever! Nothing will ever be the same for you because of KC.

I know in your heart that you know and have known fom the start that Caylee is gone!

If you know where Caylee is please bring her home.

Tell Cindy for me to shut her mouth and quit covering up for KC!

George, please get yourself some counseling.

One thing I think the A's need to think about. They have been focused on the possibility of the death penalty for Casey, they really feared that. But now the DP seems to be off the table.

It might seem like there is a possibility that if Caylee is never found, that maybe there could be a remote chance to get Casey off. But they need to stop and think what that means. If Casey is not held accountable for what happened, how will she react and will she really change- believing that she got by with it?

Imagine Casey in a year or two coming to tell then she was pregnant again. How would they feel about that? Could they ever be comfortable with that?

Or maybe she would come to them and tell them that she was getting married- and to a man that they knew wanted children? Could they be comfortable with that?

Or maybe it would be just Casey continuing like she did after Caylee went missing. Party after party, drinking, drugs, never knowing where she was or who she was with. Would they be comfortable with that?

I think it is unrealistic to believe that Casey will ever change that much, esp. if she is able to get by with what she has- she has no reason to change if she gets by with it.

We want to do what is best for our children. But sometimes they don't like what is best for them- but we have to do it anyway. The best thing for Casey and for Caylee is to locate Caylee and to tell Casey- we support you but you must grow up now. You must tell what you know and take your punishment like the grown up you want to be. We will be there for you, but we cannot do it for you this time.

May The Lord bless you and keep you.
May the Lord make his face to shine upon you, and be gracious to you.
May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd