Support for George Anthony, in Case He Reads Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would imagine that both of the A's are feeling very alone. But they are not the first grandparents who have faced the possibility that their grandchild may have been killed. And they are not the first parents to have realized that their child might child might be capable of murder.

For some reason tonight I am thinking of a grandfather, he was very close to his grandson they did a lot of things together. The grandfather was a retired police chief. One day a neighbor boy went missing, he was later found in the woods. He had been beaten with a rock and sexually abused after death. Police were stumped, they didn't even have any suspects. But something the grandson said to his grandfather made the grandfather ask questions. The boy admitted to his grandfather that he had killed the little boy. Grandfather took him to police. This boy was tried and convicted and was one of the youngest to serve time for murder. Grandfather talked about why he took his grandson in, and he said he had to. I cannot remember his name. But I will always remember this grandfather. He did what he had to do, even if he had to do it with tears.

There is also this case, neighbor girl goes missing. Mother finds her under her son's bed. She didn't stop, she got police.
http://www.news4jax.com/news/17823982/detail.html

These were kids younger than Casey. But these parents/grandparents took the hard road. Because it was the right thing to do, for their child as well as for society and themselves.

George, Cindy & Lee, and to all those family and friends that loved and cherished little Caylee: My heart hurts when I even begin to imagine walking a step in your shoes. You are all in my prayers, and I pray God will grant you the comfort and peace you are so desperately seeking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiteRaven