Support Thread: Detective Yuri Melich

All I know is this man is an awesome Detective & if my child was missing I'd want an officer just like him looking for my child! Also, he looks exactly like my Uncle Steve!

Det. Melich:
Also thank you for keeping Caylee on the forefront. We all are working for her.

BBM He strikes me as the type of officer that would have a photo of Caylee at his desk while he was working on her case.

Detective Melich has done an amazing job on this case. I'm certain he is not paid nearly enough! He has definitely kept Caylee at the forefront of his investigation, exactly the way it should be.

IRISH BLESSINGS

May you always have walls for the winds,
a roof for the rain, tea beside the fire,
laughter to cheer you, those you love near you,
and all your heart might desire.

Thanks so much Yuri

Bumping up.

How appropriate that Yuri Melich was the last witness heard from in this trial. He was there from day 31 and now he was there at the end of the trial. My deepest thanks to him, John Allen, Eric Edwards and every single LE and crime scene person who worked on this case.

They are all heroes in my eyes.

May all of them live long and prosper!

It was karma that today ended with Yuri Melich. All four of Caylee's biggest heros in one place, one time, to end this long and torturous case.

I don't think we can thank him enough for all that he's done for Caylee. Yuri, may you go on to have a long and prosperous career standing up for victims of crime. There is a special place in Heaven for you. I really believe that. We need more people in this world like Yuri Melich, and I know I strive a little more each day to be like him.

I know Caylee is smiling down on him today. There could not have been a more fitting end to this case!

Thank-you Mr. Melich!! You are truly Caylee's Hero and it has been an honour to hear your testimony sir! :heartluv:
:gthanks:

Sign me up I am totally in love with Yuri he is just so cute

Thank-you Mr. Melich!! You are truly Caylee's Hero and it has been an honour to hear your testimony sir! :heartluv:
:gthanks:

Anyone remember Det. Steven Thomas on the Jon Benet Ramsey case? Great to know there are honorable, decent men like these two in LE.

Thank you for always concentrating on Caylee during the circus atmosphere throughout this case. I cannot express the admiration I have for you and wish all LE in our country would follow your lead--THANK YOU Mr. Melich.

I am the exception here ... I don't like the guy. I watched/listened to a number of interviews he conducted and he allowed his personal feelings to creep in far too much (which indicated bias). There was one particular comment that stands out for me 'I'm not a fan of the girl' - that was the deal breaker. :twocents:

Regardless of his personal feelings towards Casey, he needed to focus on the evidence at hand. There is absolutely no need for an experienced detective to divulge to witnesses his dislike for the accused ... it's irrelevant.

There's a term we use in Aus - he's a <modsnip>.

His questioning centered around leading and prompting the answers HE wanted.

I have one thing to say about Yuri Melich and that is "Outstanding!" lol

How totally apropos that Yuri was the last one to testify in this trial. He has been the voice of Caylee from just a few hours into the reporting of Caylee being missing.

He was on the stand time and time and time again. He walked to the end of that long hall with Casey and couldn't be lied to. And now we have reached the end of the long hall with him being the witness with the last words. The words that proved that Cindy lied about the phone call to George about the pool ladder, after changing her testimony that it was on June 16th.

It was almost as though LDB saved that place of honor, those last words of testimony at the end of the long hall, for Yuri. I'm glad she did.

He is all cop, he is no nonsense, he is a great witness very polite and likable.

God Bless Yuri for never giving up on the truth for Caylee.

For when the case is over question that I hope you can answer for me.

IMO There was evidence that Casey had planned to kill her parents, wasn't there?

I know it was never brought up, released, or discussed by the prosecution for obvious reasons. I just need to know. A simple yes no would be terrific!

Again, THANK YOU! I think you did a fabulous job...

I thank Detective Yuri Melich, all of law enforcement and the prosecutors. You all did a fabulous job and your efforts are appreciated!!! This was a miscarriage of justice!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back