Support Thread: Detective Yuri Melich

Thank you Detective Melich. Justice was not served here on earth but you did a spectacular job.

Thank you Detective Melich. You did the best you could.

So very sorry. I saw him on camera in the courtroom and hoped he was not interviewed, I wouldn't have been able to cope with that :(

Mr Melich, I feel you did your BEST with what you had to work with and thru. I admire your following the law and continuing your efforts even though I feel your gut told you otherwise -- early on.

You, Mr. Allen and everyone in LE should feel PROUD for 'supporting' Caylee Marie. My hat goes off to all of you. TYVM.

There will be a day of TRUE judgement !!!

Mr Melich, I feel you did your BEST with what you had to work with and thru. I admire your following the law and continuing your efforts even though I feel your gut told you otherwise -- early on.

You, Mr. Allen and everyone in LE should feel PROUD for 'supporting' Caylee Marie. My hat goes off you all of you. TYVM. There will be a day of TRUE judgement !!!

Agreed. Detective Melich and Co, you are all class acts. Thank you for your hard work and determination. You are all heroes in my book.

Words can't express my gratitude and respect for all you and your colleagues have done.

My heart's thoughts and prayers and my thanks go out to you and the other LE who worked so hard. I hope that this travesty does not cause any of you to become more "casualties" of Casey Anthony by losing your faith in yourselves and the work you try to do for the good of the citizens you serve.
If I could give you a big HUG , I would.

The police and prosecutors did a stellar job! The only thing Bozo was good at was muddying the waters with lies and deception. They thought NOTHING of dragging innocent peoples' names through the mud to get a child murderer off! SCOTT FREE!

Casey Anthony's family enabled her all her life and that's why she IS the lying, baby murdering creature she is today. Now, our justice system has enabled her further. PATHETIC!!!!

There is a special place in Heaven for you, Yuri...when you get there, Caylee will be there at the gates, arms outstretched, waiting to give you a big hug. You, Dr. G, the prosecution, Tim Miller, and so on and so on....you are her heroes, you are the ones who loved her without having ever met her. You told her story when she could not. When you tuck your children in at night, say a little prayer to God and Caylee that they will watch over them in spite of the baby killer that is in your midst.

Do we know if Detective Melich still reads or ever replies here at WS.. I know at one time that he did.. And well I'd really like for him to read and know that we, the people of this United States fully realize you and your team of LE went the entire distance for this precious child that you never even had the pleasure knowing or meeting.. You guys went ^above^ and beyond in seeking justice on this even tiniest of citizens of Orange County Florida.. You guys did everything in your absolute power to achieve this Baby GIRL's death not be in vain..

We know.. We watched week after week, month after month, and year after year.. We kept as best we could as the case has gone and evolved thru its many stages culminating in these last 7 weeks where all the hours and hours of tough, hard long road of investigating and our prosecutors taking the reins from there.. You alls personal dedication is obvious, taken note of, and highly admired by so very Many of us who have come to know and love Caylee..

But Yuri what it all came down to is you all working tirelessly in an effort for an innocent child to receive justice and unfortunately were fighting an uphill, constant battle against the people that one would expect to be your right hand men in seeking Caylee justice.. Her loved ones, Caylee's very own loved ones..

Her family unfortunately for all involved have had their own agendas from the word GO!! And it is those personal agendas, self serving motives of each one of Caylee's immediate family members that is to blame for Caylee not receiving the justice so very deserved on her behalf.. It is their involvement, lack of involvement, dysfunctional in severe ways, pathogical lies, but most of all just selfish, self serving motives and agendas and their blatant disregard for law enforcement, it's system, it's oath that it is all based upon.. This family had zero regard for not only the oath and it's basis of necessary honesty, but more importantly it is under that all important oath that each amd every single one of them lied, lied on top of lying, lied in the face of justice and lied Caylee Marie out of receiving the justice that you guys were fighting so very hard for..

We know.. We can see the forest for the trees as crystal clear as day.. We see what you did, why you did, and for who you did.. We know for you guys it from day 31 was ALL ABOUT CAYLEE MARIE!!! that focus was never wavering, nor lost sight of for a moment.. You all went the distance.. The entire distance.. The whole 9 yards and then some.. You guys did everything in your power to see this through and demand this little girl, Caylee received justice on her behalf!!

The breath taking kick in the gut that came with today's verdict was felt, too by many of us that feel In some small, teeny way we've been there right behind you guys for the duration, cheering and encouraging you all in your seeking justice for OUR CAYLEE!!!

Don't give up, Yuri! You are one helluva a lead investigator and have so much left to give to help the citizens in which you protect and serve through your dedication to each and every case..

We all know.. We all see clearly why justice wasn't served today on behalf of our little Caylee.. And that didn't have a damn thing to do with your hard work and dedication throughout in dealing with severe dysfunctions and deceit at every single turn that you faced throughout the course of dealing with the family of Caylee..

No, that fault my friend lies solely smack dab in the laps of the Anthony's.. Of course with Casey at the helm of the ship of deceitful, dysfunctional destruction.. That will only continue in it's collision course that in the end, there will come the day when that collision course arrives at the end.. The dead end with nowhere left to run or hide, no one left to manipulate and deceive, and it comes down to Casey at the face of her maker.. On that day nothing will go unaccounted for, unjudged , and every last pain, destruction, and death that Casey has even thought of In her mind, along with harming what is God's most greatest of gifts that he bestows us lucky one's as a parent.. For Casey to so much as harmed a hair on the head of that of God's precious children that we are given the gift of being chosen as their parent.. For that destruction and death Casey will pay the ultimate of price with the consequences that will finally come due..*

Casey will be judged with the harshest of consequences far beyond what the inside of any jail cell in the world can offer her here on earth.. And of that I 100% am sure!!

Yuri your hard work is known, it is noted by so many of us as is your selfless motives of the best interest of a tiny little girl you nor I ever had the pleasure of even meeting.. But throughout your hard work and dedication we know her name.. It is Caylee Marie Anthony.. And Caylee stole our hearts and her plight a literal part of many us throughout these past 3 years..

Thank you Yuri.. Thank you for taking time away from your family and loved one's for a little girl whose loved one's never even gave her chance.. She now has many the world round that love her more than all those family members put together..*

Thanks for going ^above^ and beyond in the call of duty of your work.. We love and appreciate everything big and small that you all did for no one other than Caylee..

I'm far too upset and numb to put together more than a few words right now but I need to say the following:

From the bottom of my heart, I thank you, Detective Melich for all of your hard work and dedication in seeking justice for little Caylee. Please continue to hold your head high knowing you did all you could. Many thanks to your co-workers as well.

You and all of LE will always be Casey's heroes. Thank you for being there today...it touched me to see you standing up for our Caylee.
G-d bless you all.

Just want to add my thanks to Yuri, all LE and SA for the hard work done.

I'm so sorry about the outcome.:maddening:

I agree with everyone here - please know you and your fellow officers and the SA did the best that you could do and more. All of you did an outstanding job all for a little girl you never met, and had to deal with the evil that took that child's life. Bravo to you sir, and bravo to everyone who fought so hard for her.

I'm far too upset and numb to put together more than a few words right now but I need to say the following:

From the bottom of my heart, I thank you, Detective Melich for all of your hard work and dedication in seeking justice for little Caylee. Please continue to hold your head high knowing you did all you could. Many thanks to your co-workers as well.

Ditto. I wanted to say something supportive,but eukabanka said it perfectly. Plus, you're pretty cute!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:newhere: I also want to :gthanks: to Det. Melich, SA office and everyone else that sought justice for Caylee. I watched the trial everyday and on the day of the verdict, I saw all of your faces and it just broke my heart. In my opinion, I feel like the jury was from another planet and am still shocked and heartbroken.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back