Support Thread: Detective Yuri Melich

I never got a chance to post in this thread for some reason, but just wanted to say that Melich was a good person and thank him for doing his best in this case.

Also I have a question and can't remember during the trial when it was brought up, but how did the DT know that Melich was posting at WS?

I want say how much I respect you and all the men and women at the OCSO who worked so hard to bring justice to Caylee. As let down as I feel I am sure it hurts you guys a thousand times more. I'm so sorry

I just wanted to say that I had not seen Yuri Melich before the trial. I kept thinking he reminded me of someone and then I realized he reminded me of a young Karl Malden.

Thank you for your dedication and class. It's shameful the way this whole case turned out.
You had to go thru so much considering the family and all.

I loved how there was no way Mr. Baaaaaaez could rattle your cage!! I think your awesome. Come back and post to us!!!

Many thanks to Yuri Melich, all LE and SA for their tireless search for the truth.

I never got a chance to post in this thread for some reason, but just wanted to say that Melich was a good person and thank him for doing his best in this case.

Also I have a question and can't remember during the trial when it was brought up, but how did the DT know that Melich was posting at WS?

And what the heck was JB doing on WS (and what was HIS screen name)? How bizarre! I missed all this.

Yuri,

I watched the trial and verdict from thousands of miles away and I know how I felt after following this case for three years. I cannot imagine how you and all the other OSCO staff felt like after working so hard for three long years.

Be proud of everything you all did for Caylee. I know I am very proud and forever grateful for all of your hard work and determination. I also have a bad case of idol worship too. You are everything an officer of the law should be.
THANK YOU.

p.s. please write a book when you retire.

I don't think JB was on here. But how did he find out Melich was on WS?

Since this case begain, I've been on an off WS. Although I have no specific knowledge of sources, I must say that it has seemed to me that, from time to time, certain defense and/or family theories have found voice on this site...from whom, what, where, I have no idea. Also, just speculating, but some of the ideas Baez adopted during the past three years, at one time or another, were very similar to some which could have been found here first.

Much thanks to Yuri. It must be so frustrating to work so hard...first, trying to find a living child, then looking for a dead one, finally trying to put a case together and have it come to this end. Throughout it all, it seemed like Yuri cares so much for Caylee, even felt for the Anthonys, and he did a great job! Just need to hope somehow, somewhere that will matter....

Last time and the only time I posted on this thread was Sept/08 and my opinion has not changed. Detective's Melich and Allen, along with their teams, were the bright lights in this dark saga. I remember feeling SO frustrated with the family's lies and runaround, imo, in their attempt to deflect attention from Casey. I remember feeling like Caylee had no one to stand for HER...until the OCSO stood up.

Personal footnote: Actually, the pic of the baby in the mans hand on my profile was my suggestion for a profile pic for Det. Melich when it was suggested here that we post possible pics (ages ago). Needless to say, mine wasn't chosen (to my knowledge), so, I kept it for myself, in Det. Melich's honor. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back