Support Websleuths With New Patreon Podcast

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Tricia, May 5, 2019.

1. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator Moderator

To All My True Crime Friends,
    If you could see the way in becoming a Patreon member and supporting the Websleuths podcast for 5 dollars a month I would be forever grateful. The money raised will help defray my costs in running Websleuths and this podcast
    Become a member of Patreon and get exclusive content while helping to defray the cost of the Websleuths podcast and forum.
    In our latest updated podcast, we speak with Rebecca Zahau’s brother-in-law where he reveals shocking revelations about the San Diego County Sheriff’s department.
    A jury found Adam Shacknai responsible for the death of Rebecca Zahau while Rebecca’s boyfriend (and Adam’s brother) Jonah Shacknai along with the San Diego County Sheriff’s department felt she was KILLED HERSELF!!!
    It’s only 5 dollars a month to make sure you are updated on the latest in true crime.
    Click on the link below, join Patreon and let true crime take over.
    Websleuths Radio Podcast is creating a Podcast | Patreon

2. Thora_Jay

Thora_Jay Well-Known Member

I just joined thank you!

3. KarenUK

KarenUK Well-Known Member

Supported :)

Thora_Jay likes this.
  4. Thora_Jay

Thora_Jay Well-Known Member

I joined for the $5.00 a month membership and I also shared it on my Facebook that I hardly ever use, but at least the ones there will see the share.
    I am truly grateful to Tricia for all that she has done and is still doing. $5.00 a month is not a lot to donate to a woman so dedicated.
    Each and every day, I thank God for Tricia's dedication.

Just look at the cases that were solved due to the members posting critical information on this website. Also the members that keep the Loved ones cases of family members and friends cases alive when they have been forgotten in the media.

I was shocked to see that only 2 members here responded to this thread as far as becoming a member of the Patreon Podcast.

The podcasts are so very important, you never know who is listening that can help break a case.

Please find it in your heart to become a member or supporter and post here on this thread that you did. Others reading this thread may be encouraged to do the same.

Respectfully,
    Thora_Jay

chi-mama likes this.
  5. chi-mama

chi-mama Active Member

Supported!

Thora_Jay likes this.
  6. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Thanks, Everyone. I'm going to start a new thread with some new artwork for a new episode. New drinking game. Take a shot every time I type the word "new" when talking about my new podcast. LOL.

Thora_Jay likes this.