Surprise witness supposedly may testify as early as tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
still anxiously awaiting the "news" by Pipetone. The suspense is terrible. I hope it will last... (by Oscar Wilde, by way of Willy Wonka...(Dahl...)

I think it's Vasco Thompson - the man who was convicted in the late 1980's for kidnapping. The defense says that there were telephone calls on George Anthony's phone log to Mr. Thompson in June 2008. BUT, Mr. Thompson says he didn't have the telephone number that George called in 2008. He got the telephone number in question in February 2009.

It was mentioned on Nancy Grace that Mr. Thompson may appear in court tomorrow.

I found Mr. Thompson to be very well spoken and a snazzy dresser.
If it is him, I hope he rams things home against the dt.:maddening:
IMO

Just a quick off topic sorta question here. Didn't Baez, in his opening statement say that Henry Lee was going to testify for the defense?

If thats the case, and witnesses aren't suppose to give interviews, then Lee should be in trouble too since I saw him on tv regarding this case on Saturday I think.
I do not think Henry Lee is on the DT witness list.....no oranges sent

Just a quick off topic sorta question here. Didn't Baez, in his opening statement say that Henry Lee was going to testify for the defense?

If thats the case, and witnesses aren't suppose to give interviews, then Lee should be in trouble too since I saw him on tv regarding this case on Saturday I think.

Nah - he just name dropped. I'm sure it was meaningful for him.

IF she testifies tommorrow then it will be the start of the 'case against George' portion of the trial. We will hear all of the bad things he did in his past I suppose. I am not sure how they can get those all admitted since he is not technically the one on trial.

All of these little 'clues' that the DT is going to use against George. CASEY SET HIM UP. Think about it.

-She told Amy that her dad borrowed the car and hit a dead animal she thinks.
-She told TL that her dad picked up the car from Amscott when she ditched it.
-SHE put the duct tape on the gas cans!
-And she was the one who put the duct tape back in the garage.
-SHE LEFT THE LADDER UP ON THE 17th!
-She says on camera " don't worry, I didnt tell them anything.'
-she told the 'nanny lie' -one of the most ridiculous stories ever
- George was the 'last one' to see Caylee, besides casey
- she put a 'dead body smell' in her car and then left it to be towed/taken
-she dumped her child 1/4 mile from home with things from the garage

All of this time i thought she was just stupid for using things from the home. But she was framing her father all along. And here we are.

Vasco's attorney filed a motion to quash his subpoena for deposition. It is my understanding from him being on IS or HLN can't remember which that he is supposed to go before the judge at 8:30am tomorrow.

Yes, I heard this, as well. I can only imagine how amused HHJP will be when he learns Vasco didn't have the phone number in question until February, 2009, and that more of the Court's time is being wasted.

I hope that anyone who lies in this case gets nailed and put into jail. It's crazy to believe that George would go out and find a volunteer center worker, have an affair with her and confess all this stuff, possibly act hinky about duct tape, and her sister just happens to be in jail when Casey is there. I think the only thing that snowballed was possibly some attempt in the past to help Casey. There's more than one narcissist involved in this case and they are all trying to destroy for their own gain and could care less about Caylee.

There seemed to be something going on today. Casey was so busy reading a paper and the serial killer's wife was questioning her, Casey shaking her head, then the other attorney started talking to her. I thought it was something that they are going to get into very soon and Casey has to give a little more info. It may not be RC, but someone else.

Vasco's attorney filed a motion to quash his subpoena for deposition. It is my understanding from him being on IS or HLN can't remember which that he is supposed to go before the judge at 8:30am tomorrow.

If this happens first thing in the morning...whoa nelly. HHJP will get yet another taste of Baez and his shenanigans. Baez wants to depose someone with no connection at all to this crime. Setting the alarm now.

:waitasec: If you are listed as a "Witness" on the Witness List, why in the world would you do an interview with the MSM while the Trial is in progress ?

That does not make sense to me ... as well as I am sure it would be a violation of the Court !

MOO MOO MOO

still anxiously awaiting the "news" by Pipetone. The suspense is terrible. I hope it will last... (by Oscar Wilde, by way of Willy Wonka...(Dahl...)

From Local 6s Facebook a few minutes ago -

WKMG Local 6 George Anthony's mistress talks to Tony Pipitone before she takes the stand! Don't miss what she says he told her about Caylee's death.

If they had read the discovery, they would KNOW what she said about Caylee's death. lol

Levi tweeted that he had just heard from River (Crystal)....she had just given and interview with Tony P.

:waitasec: If you are listed as a "Witness" on the Witness List, why in the world would you do an interview with the MSM while the Trial is in progress ?

That does not make sense to me ... as well as I am sure it would be a violation of the Court !

MOO MOO MOO

Apparently she called Levi Page tonight too (according to his FB).

George Anthony's mistress??? I thought she has already said there was no affair. I wonder if she is now changing her story in the interview.

So we start with a bang in the morning. I guess the motion to quash means that the judge decides if what he says is relevant,-and if not, he is let out of the subpoena?

From Local 6s Facebook a few minutes ago -

WKMG Local 6 George Anthony's mistress talks to Tony Pipitone before she takes the stand! Don't miss what she says he told her about Caylee's death.

If they had read the discovery, they would KNOW what she said about Caylee's death. lol

A defense witness giving interviews to the media before testifying. Good. I certainly hope the SA are paying attention!!!

MOO

This Vasco Fiasco is going to blow up in their faces. I predict that this noble and fair judge is going to EXPLODE over this. He will not appreciate the DT trying to exploit and denigrate an ex-felon who has turned his life around and paid his dues already. The judge might even recognize the racial implications of having the media plaster this poor man's face all over, while implying he is an evil person somehow and it would 'muddy up' George by association. I really doubt that this judge is going to appreciate that tactic.

And if Baez has no time to get his reports and depos done on time, why bother bringing in a new 'witness' who has ZERO, absolutely ZERO, relevance to this case. He must be really desperate to continue down this dead end road. imoo

ya know....it just hit me....and has been bothering me all day long.....the reason that HCJP went into the jury room with the court reporter, was so he could just let them go for the day....DUH!! Made myself crazy all day for this one.....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow