Surprise witness supposedly may testify as early as tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, WHY is this River Krystal chick giving interviews??

because she's important! dammit! An don you furget abot her.

More importantly why is Pipetone giving her 10 seconds of credence.
I actually had respected some of Pipetone's work - now, not so much... (guess I am slow on the uptake)

I think I will get up early tomorrow to watch some FIREWORKS in the courtroom.. I know JB will pull samething like today and Saturday...

IF she testifies tommorrow then it will be the start of the 'case against George' portion of the trial. We will hear all of the bad things he did in his past I suppose. I am not sure how they can get those all admitted since he is not technically the one on trial.

All of these little 'clues' that the DT is going to use against George. CASEY SET HIM UP. Think about it.

-She told Amy that her dad borrowed the car and hit a dead animal she thinks.
-She told TL that her dad picked up the car from Amscott when she ditched it.
-SHE put the duct tape on the gas cans!
-And she was the one who put the duct tape back in the garage.
-SHE LEFT THE LADDER UP ON THE 17th!
-She says on camera " don't worry, I didnt tell them anything.'

All of this time i thought she was just stupid for using things from the home. But she was framing her father all along. And here we are.

:goodpost: Excellent Points !

Vasco Dagama T claims he didn't own the number until Feb 2009.

It is believed that the number belonged to a new co-worker of George's when the calls in question occurred in July 2008.

No mysteries here, imo. Just sloppy and very late (and desperate) research by the DT. I don't believe they'll put him on the stand. Two questions on cross-examination will obliterate any reasonable doubt the defense might introduce by claiming VDT was conspiring with George.

LDB: "Mr Thomas, the phone records entered as State Exhibit XX and introduced into evidence as XYZ show that the number in question was not acquired by you until February 2009." "Is that correct?"
VDT: Yes.
LDB: "Have you ever spoken with George Anthony in person or by phone at any time?"
VDT: No, I have not. I saw his face on tv once or twice. That's it. I never spoke to the man" (said with righteous conviction).

If Baez dares to call VDT to the stand, the jury will see clearly that the defense is trying to blame people who have no involvement or even any link to Caylee; an innocent person who the defense team could verify as having no involvement within hours. What defendant would do/allow that? A guilty one. I think even Baez knows that this witness would hurt way more than help the DT.

JMO...

P.s. Imo, River Cruz is more worrisome. I hope she just tells the truth if she's called.

From Local 6s Facebook a few minutes ago -

WKMG Local 6 George Anthony's mistress talks to Tony Pipitone before she takes the stand! Don't miss what she says he told her about Caylee's death.

If they had read the discovery, they would KNOW what she said about Caylee's death. lol

OK this makes sense. Another one not on the witness list and perhaps the one they tried to get to testify this this morning thus causing the delay of trial.

So it's river cruiz/crystal holloway. she will be at the courtroom at 8:30tomorrow and expects to be the first witness on Saturday. She had an intimate affair with ga. She doesn't believe ga picked Caylee up like they said. She said that he said it was an accident that snowballed out of control. She doesn't believe GA molested ICA .

I do not think Henry Lee is on the DT witness list.....no oranges sent

Wasn't Dr. Lee withdrawn as a witness because he would not cooperate with the SA's office regarding sitting for a deposition?????

If this happens first thing in the morning...whoa nelly. HHJP will get yet another taste of Baez and his shenanigans. Baez wants to depose someone with no connection at all to this crime. Setting the alarm now.

Funny..........I was just setting my alarms as well.
Where is Caylees justice?????????? Today really made me mad.:banghead:
moo

I just posted in the news thread about River Cruz interview. I don't expect the judge to be happy tomorrow.

If it is Vasco I bet DT will be sorry.
He will be very hostile to DT.
Was he depositioned?
IIRC Vasco never even spoke to DT yet.

Do KC and her defense team want to aim their bus at yet another victim that is represented by the Morgan law firm? She ought to have learned that when she sees a Morgan coming, she should tuck tail and run.

As to SB/CH/RC whatever name she goes by....well, :waitasec:, why the heck does she go by aliases again? She seems like a very nice lady, a very troubled lady, but very nice. Hey, at least she can testify that GA digs women closer to his own age and not related to him.

A defense witness giving interviews to the media before testifying. Good. I certainly hope the SA are paying attention!!!

MOO

Exactly ...

Any witness who would do an interview while this Trial is going on has got to be crazy -- ESPECIALLY after what we saw on Saturday and today.

Yep, she is now changing her story. Says they DID have an affair and she's ready now to admit it. Received her subpoena Tuesday at 8:30am just doesn't say which Tuesday. Isn't it a little late to be adding to your witness list?

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28302102/detail.html

Well, now. She will go on the stand and admit she lied under oath. Great start.

In the interview she says she does not believe George was involved with any drowning and she does not believe the molestation charges. It appears that the SA will be able to nullify any damage done to them by this witness without any trouble at all.

So it's river cruiz/crystal holloway. she will be at the courtroom at 8:30tomorrow and expects to be the first witness on Saturday. She had an intimate affair with ga. She doesn't believe ga picked Caylee up like they said. She said that he said it was an accident that snowballed out of control. She doesn't believe GA molested ICA .

I wonder why she will be at the courthouse at 8:30am tomorrow but doesn't expect to testify until Saturday?

This sentence in the article confuses me: Krystal Holloway received a subpoena to testify for the defense at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday. Did she receive her subpoena on a Tuesday or does it specifically state she is to testify Tuesday at 8:30am (tomorrow). And HOW can she do that if she is not on the witness list ahead of time?

Edit to clear up my own confusion...

So why is she not on the DT witness list? This is no surprise witness. They didn't just learn about her.

I disagree with the TH's about RC's testimony being allowed - it is heresay. Period. She said that George said that KC said - and they tell two friends and so on and so on. JA will object - it is heresay.

IMHO she has nothing to add to this. JB is putting her up there strictly to drag GA's reputation right smack dab into the mud - that's it.

Plus if she said in her depo that there was no affair and then takes the stand and says there was one - welp, she just impeached herself and possibly opened herself up for a perjury charge as well.

Tomorrow morning will be interesting.

Other than saying it was an accident, what is she helping the defense with? Never mind. Let them call her and make more points for the SA.

MOO

I'm sorry, but this is just FUNNY! You have a DT witness who is impeaching herself before even taking the stand! JA or LDB are going to have a field day on cross with her. Bring it on DT!

Oh and by the way, DT, you might want to take note of this little gem in her interview: Holloway said she is upset the defense used her as a "scapegoat” in its opening statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd