Surveillance videos collected

once again if this is a 'pressure tactic' they really need to work on them.

cause they arent working, period

So Kaine is the one who says baby K was with Terri at the school? And Kaine is the one who said Terri went to the gym and worked out that day? This could be what she told Kaine and what Kaine believed but in fact it is not the case.

What was Terri wearing at the school when people saw her? Was she wearing her work out clothes then? If not, have her original clothes been looked at for possible evidence? The surveillance tapes (if she is on them) would show the clothing she was wearing - to compare with what people saw her wearing at the science fair.

Iirc, she posted the pic of Kyron at the science fair on FB at 1'something. I want to say it was like 1:15 - so her whereabouts are important between 8:45 and 1'ish.

If Kyron left the exit of the school that is directly below his class - I think it is entirely possible no one saw him leave. He could have walked straight down the dirt path to the road where Terri could have picked him up. Maybe he 'forgot' something at home for the science fair and Terri said go ahead and take a look at the electric science project. I'll go get the truck, strap baby K in and then meet you on the road so it will be quicker. That is if baby K was with her. I don't recall hearing anyone else collaborate the baby being with her.

I really doubt her handing off Kyron to someone else at a grocery store where there would for sure be surveillance. If she is responsible for Kyron's disappearance I think she would have done whatever she did right after she left the school. So my question would be what time is she first seen on surveillance (if she is). That would narrow down the important time to look at.

One other thing I noticed (don't remember if I read it or saw it on video) is where Kaine saws he walked baby K down to the bus stop with Terri following shortly after (or something similar) and they all arrived at the bus stop at the same time. What is that about?

Do ya know the thing that keeps tripping me up? No one saw Kyron leave the school...with or without Terri.
At least no one we've heard of. Isn't that odd? That drives me nuts. How could that school be so full of people but no one saw him leaving with Terri...or even bump into him as he's running out to meet up with Terri. Nothing. Its almost like he slipped away....but I can't buy that theory either. This case is maddening....

I don't think it is so odd at all, the Science Fair was going on; no one was looking outside. I'm pretty sure that everyones attention was focused on what was going on in the classrooms.

I think that it would be pretty easy to leave and not bring attention to myself to be noticed. We don't know for sure that she wasn't noticed, maybe LE is keeping that close to their vest. Anything is possible...

I would like to know if she is on the videos or not, does anyone know if the streets have cameras? You know, on the stop lights, I know many places have that to enable tickets to be given to the people who run the light.

Her posting the picture on fb at 1'something that day - and was seen by many of us before she made it private.

The part about her emailing the teacher later in the day to ask when they could pick up the science project came from a comment on a news article. I do not believe it was confirmed.

From what I have learned thus far I do believe she is the one responsible for whatever it is that happened to Kyron... If and when it is proven w/o a doubt she is innocent I will say I was wrong, but I won't hang my head in shame for ever suspecting her...JMO
At first I was the first one to think Terri did something or either her and Kaine did.I actually am starting to go on the fence half and half whether she did something or not.I have never went half and half on a POI to me ever.I have always been they did or they didn't do something.So this is new for me LOL.I'm leaning now more towards she did not do anything to Kyron.The dots are not connecting for me or adding up.The investigation is not leading me to her.but we do not have alot of facts or really too much to investigate.I honestly do not know what to think any more.I do hope we hear something about these video's soon.

wouldnt it be shocking if they find on the video that kyron was with someone other then terri later that day? now that would just statrt us all over from scratch again :)

I don't think this is so strange. Some days are a blur for me--if I were missing a child, it would take me a little while to organize my thoughts and memory. The problem I have with comments like this from DY is that we don't know the context of the situation--if this was the afternoon/evening of Kyron's disappearance, TH may have needed time to calm down and remember her day. If it was days later, after she'd had time to remember, I would wonder. (And, DY doesn't clarify--is this comment is related to the LDT? I wonder!) I think this shows, in another instance, how two people can have different actions/reactions to stress. Desiree remembered an inconsequential detail--good for her, but that doesn't make TH guilty...

MOO

When traumatic events happen in our lives, it is normal and usual to remember every little detail surrounding those events.

I was in a serious car accident 28 years ago. To this day I remember what I was wearing, what I ate for dinner beforehand, what kind/color car I was riding in, how long my hair was, what the wrecked car smelled like, the name of the man who held the towel to my bleeding head, the misty rain that was falling, the time, temperature, and everything else. I can play it in my head like a recording.

Same for my wedding day. Same for the births of my children. We forget details from days that have no meaning. We remember details from days when important things happen.

I think it is highly suspicious that Terri would forget exactly the who/what/why/where/when and how of everything she did that day. She would have been asked to recite her day within hours of the events. Unless you have had a brain injury, you would remember what you did earlier in the day.

When traumatic events happen in our lives, it is normal and usual to remember every little detail surrounding those events.

I was in a serious car accident 28 years ago. To this day I remember what I was wearing, what I ate for dinner beforehand, what kind/color car I was riding in, how long my hair was, what the wrecked car smelled like, the name of the man who held the towel to my bleeding head, the misty rain that was falling, the time, temperature, and everything else. I can play it in my head like a recording.

Same for my wedding day. Same for the births of my children. We forget details from days that have no meaning. We remember details from days when important things happen.

I think it is highly suspicious that Terri would forget exactly the who/what/why/where/when and how of everything she did that day. She would have been asked to recite her day within hours of the events. Unless you have had a brain injury, you would remember what you did earlier in the day.

Just like a lot of us can remember what we were doing or where we were when significant things have happened in history (JFK assassination, space shuttle explosion, 9-11, etc.)

funny. when bad stuff happens to me i remember the little details and block out the bigs stuff

"There is no indication that Kyron is in any of the video."

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98150609.html

Former Multnomah County prosecutor Jim McIntyre said an arrest in this case has not been made because, “You have to be able to identify specifically what crime you’re going to charge. You can’t simply say, ‘you’re under arrest because everyone thinks you did something.’ I mean, you have to have evidence, more likely than not, that you committed a specific crime.”

Is he saying they know Terri did something, just not what she did?

What if her cell phone pings show she was one place, when the videos show she was somewhere else? I keep thinking there is great confusion regarding her whereabouts that day.

Cell phone pings can be confusing I think if you have one of those phones that you can option for the carrier's tower. My old Sprint phone was like that when I set it for strongest signal I would sometimes get another carrier's tower and include roaming rates when traveling. So I reset it only for my carrier still could get a tower it almost all the time. If not, I changed the settings back to all carriers.

And not all phones have the same antenna strength. My DH and I both used the same provider only different model phones. We could be right next to each other and my fancy, expensive phone would go into roaming in places my DH's phone basic phone didn't...go figure!

Now my son has one of those prepaid phones that will only pick his carrier and doesn't allow him to option it for other carriers. Sometimes he can't get a tower at all in really rural places.

Depending on TH's phone provider and model of phone she has it may affect which towers she pings off of.

Former Multnomah County prosecutor Jim McIntyre said an arrest in this case has not been made because, “You have to be able to identify specifically what crime you’re going to charge. You can’t simply say, ‘you’re under arrest because everyone thinks you did something.’ I mean, you have to have evidence, more likely than not, that you committed a specific crime.”

Is he saying they know Terri did something, just not what she did?

Or is he saying that all they have got is what other people's thoughts on her are? Yikes!

What's the baby going to say? Many parents have killed their children with siblings present. Having the baby with her bolsters her "how could I do that, I had the baby with me!'

Actually we don't know if she had the baby with her the entire time. She could have used a sitter, the gym daycare, etc.

Not going to hang my head in shame, thankyouverymuch.

I agree with this. An 18 month old is still young enough to strap in a car seat or stroller. I don't really see the issue, and I have three young kids. If TM thought she was doing this for the good of Baby K, as speculated in other posts, it may not have bothered her at all to have the baby there.

Or is he saying that all they have got is what other people's thoughts on her are? Yikes!

sounds like they feel she did something but dont have evidence to back it up.

but if they are wrong they are so toast

Hi - my first post.

If the baby was with Terri at the school do we know whether or not she was in a stroller? I guess not if Terri was seen walking up stairs though I haven't seen any mention of the baby being seen with her The reason I ask is that depending on the size of the stroller it could maybe be a good way to smuggle a small child out of the school and elsewhere without anybody knowing.

If someone is willing to abduct/hurt a child I can't see them worrying about leaving a baby in the car alone for a few minutes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washingtonsupersleuth
Back