Susan's father visits alleged campsite

He must have rented the car from a privately owned used car lot!

No he didn't. He rented it from a rental agency at the airport. Either John Hellewell or Tim Peterson picked him up. I forgot which - I think it was Peterson.

What I would really like to know is WHO took Josh to the airport to rent the car and why didn't they call the West Valley Police to tip them off?

That was about as big a blunder as I can think of. :banghead: _ :mad:

No he didn't. He rented it from a rental agency at the airport. Either John Hellewell or Tim Peterson picked him up. I forgot which - I think it was Peterson.

What I would really like to know is WHO took Josh to the airport to rent the car and why didn't they call the West Valley Police to tip them off?

That was about as big a blunder as I can think of. :banghead: _ :mad:

I have not seen the answer to that question anywhere. Maybe he took a cab? Maybe Wayne?

I have not seen the answer to that question anywhere. Maybe he took a cab? Maybe Wayne?

Jennifer and Kirk Graves babysat the boys while Josh was off on his 24 hour, several hundred mile jaunt with the rental car.

Perhaps one of them drove him to the rental car agency. If indeed someone did drive him, and they didn't immediately notify the police, that person is an ignorant fool.

When I think of the various people involved with Josh after Susan disappeared, the players who come to mind are:

JoVanna Owings
Kurt Graves
Jennifer Graves
Kirsii Hellewell
John Hellewell
Wayne Hamberg
Tim Peterson
Terrica Powell

Most likely it was one of them. Which person do you think would NOT call the police to report Josh had rented the car, if in fact one of them drove him to the rental car agency?

Jennifer and Kirk Graves babysat the boys while Josh was off on his 24 hour, several hundred mile jaunt with the rental car.

Perhaps one of them drove him to the rental car agency. If indeed someone did drive him, and they didn't immediately notify the police, that person is an ignorant fool.

When I think of the various people involved with Josh after Susan disappeared, the players who come to mind are:

JoVanna Owings
Kurt Graves
Jennifer Graves
Kirsii Hellewell
John Hellewell
Wayne Hamberg
Tim Peterson
Terrica Powell

Most likely it was one of them. Which person do you think would NOT call the police to report Josh had rented the car, if in fact one of them drove him to the rental car agency?
I think none of them would call police because they were all in shock and couldn't believe he had done such a thing as it now seems so apparent he did. Isn't hindsight something.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back