AL AL - Susie Bush, 33, Left Applebee's Possibly in Vehicle, Madison, 6 January 2022

Newbie301

Reaction score
Was looking on Namus and found this case in Alabama. If you look her up on Facebook, you see alot of talk a year ago <modsnip - no link>.

But, the police put out the info 18 days after her disappearance and after the one post. They've updated nothing.

I'm new to websluething community and asking for help, I don't have the experience to track some of these things down yet but there is a lot of meat on this case, enough that she shouldnt be swept under the rug and still missing with no updates 1 year later. Thank you all for your help.

Screenshot_20230127_005749.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Circumstances of Disappearance - On January 6th, 2022, Susie Bush left the area of Hughes Road in Madison, AL and has not returned. She is a white female with brown eyes, blonde hair and has a tattoo of a butterfly on her right arm. Her direction of travel is unknown at this time.

• ...was last seen <snip> at the Applebee’s...
  • ...possibly driving a silver 2002 Honda Accord with tag number 4757H31.
  • ...she does not have a vehicle.

"Bush was last seen Jan. 6, leaving her job at Applebee's on Hughes Road in Madison. She spoke to her family on the phone, and that is the last they ever heard from her.

"The closest contact that we have to her is through the family," said Anderson.

The Madison Police Department has been racing against the clock since they opened this case. The family didn't report Bush missing until nine days later, on Jan. 15.

"As time moves on, you lose a lot of evidence," said Anderson."

Darn I wish the family member (or BF, or anyone) would have reported her missing before 9 days had gone by - it might have made a big difference. But I know sometimes circumstances intervene and that doesn't happen.

I wonder if she met someone at Applebee's and left with them? Also wonder if anyone working with her that night heard her mention if she had any plans after work? I'm sure LE probably has more info that hasn't been released.

This Madison Alabama PD FB post has a nice picture of her with blonde hair (as in her MP description):

Link to her NamUs info:

This just doesn't look good. I am praying for Susie, and am super worried for her.

Was looking on Namus and found this case in Alabama. If you look her up on Facebook, you see alot of talk a year ago <modsnip - no link>.

But, the police put out the info 18 days after her disappearance and after the one post. They've updated nothing.

I'm new to websluething community and asking for help, I don't have the experience to track some of these things down yet but there is a lot of meat on this case, enough that she shouldnt be swept under the rug and still missing with no updates 1 year later. Thank you all for your help.

View attachment 398139

On at least one of her FB pages the referenced tattoo is pictured it has words in cursive on that arm tattoo with a diagonal scar and it appears two butterflies. On another associated public FB page it shows she also has a tattoo on the back of her neck. It appears to be a pink cross with a rose and three initials which are not clear to me.

View attachment 398139

These photos were both taken from her FB public profiles. I think it is important to note. The one referenced on her arm is not just one blue butterfly. In addition another smaller butterfly with cursive writing and a diagonal scar. In addition she shows a tattoo with a pink cross and a flower with 3 initials. Attached are copies of those pictures. The first zoomed in and the second is original size.

Attachments

• photostudio_1675737195144.png
    photostudio_1675737195144.png
    244.5 KB · Views: 6
  • photostudio_1675737244861.png
    photostudio_1675737244861.png
    393.1 KB · Views: 6
A young woman's remains were found 2 hours north of Madison, AL in Tennessee this year.

#UP99760
Demographics
Sex
Female
Race / Ethnicity
White / Caucasian
Possible First Name
--
Possible Middle Name
--
Possible Last Name
--
Nickname/Alias
--
Estimated Age Group
Adult - Pre 40
Estimated Age Range (Years)
25-35
Estimated Year of Death
--
Estimated PMI
--
Height
5' 1"-5' 8"(61-68 inches) , Estimated
Weight
Cannot Estimate
Circumstances
Type
Unidentified Deceased
Date Body Found
January 5, 2023
NamUs Case Created
January 31, 2023
ME/C QA Reviewed
--
Location Found Map
County
Davidson County
GPS Coordinates (Not Mapped)
--
Found On Tribal Land
Unknown
Circumstances of Recovery
A man, walking his dog in a wooded area near 138 Orchard Drive, reportedly discovered what appeared to be a human skull and notified the Metro Nashville Police Department. The discovery and recovery of further skeletal remains was conducted on 1/6/2023.
Details of Recovery
Inventory of Remains
--
Condition of Remains
Not recognizable - Near complete or complete skeleton

Circumstances of Disappearance - On January 6th, 2022, Susie Bush left the area of Hughes Road in Madison, AL and has not returned. She is a white female with brown eyes, blonde hair and has a tattoo of a butterfly on her right arm. Her direction of travel is unknown at this time.

• ...was last seen <snip> at the Applebee’s...
  • ...possibly driving a silver 2002 Honda Accord with tag number 4757H31.
  • ...she does not have a vehicle.
According to her mother the silver Honda was totalled 2 months prior to her disappearance.

A young woman's remains were found 2 hours north of Madison, AL in Tennessee this year.

#UP99760
Demographics
Sex
Female
Race / Ethnicity
White / Caucasian
Possible First Name
--
Possible Middle Name
--
Possible Last Name
--
Nickname/Alias
--
Estimated Age Group
Adult - Pre 40
Estimated Age Range (Years)
25-35
Estimated Year of Death
--
Estimated PMI
--
Height
5' 1"-5' 8"(61-68 inches) , Estimated
Weight
Cannot Estimate
Circumstances
Type
Unidentified Deceased
Date Body Found
January 5, 2023
NamUs Case Created
January 31, 2023
ME/C QA Reviewed
--
Location Found Map
County
Davidson County
GPS Coordinates (Not Mapped)
--
Found On Tribal Land
Unknown
Circumstances of Recovery
A man, walking his dog in a wooded area near 138 Orchard Drive, reportedly discovered what appeared to be a human skull and notified the Metro Nashville Police Department. The discovery and recovery of further skeletal remains was conducted on 1/6/2023.
Details of Recovery
Inventory of Remains
--
Condition of Remains
Not recognizable - Near complete or complete skeleton

Has anyone been able to look into this lead? Also, thank you for taking the time to post this! It is greatly appreciated.

Has anyone been able to look into this lead? Also, thank you for taking the time to post this! It is greatly appreciated.
I never reported it to LE or Namus. A quick check of social media indicates she is still missing.

Please follow up if you think it's a possibility & keep us posted.

Her FB

Another FB

3rd FB

Welcome to Websleuths,
medcognitive !!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads