Suspect #1: Dellen Millard *Charged* 1st Deg Murder 15 May 2013 #1

Discussion in 'Timothy Bosma' started by bessie, May 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alethea Dice

Alethea Dice Active Member

Sorry? I was responding to nettie_82 regarding who the source might be who said it was a thrill kill and that he didn't die in the fire.

I know the size of the incinerator opening. IMO, he wasn't burned in the incinerator, but I'll reserve the right to change my mind.

2. Eldee

Eldee New Member

it just seems to me when there is a 100 acre farm and a dead body shows up there, and this person could possibly be linked to more, there should be a hundred police doing a grid to grid search on this property covering every square inch of the property. Since LB is a missing person, and this person of interest that last spoke to her has been arrested for murder and has a farm and a body has been found on it as well as an excavator and an incinerator for gosh sakes, what the hell am I missing here. They have been out to this farm for a total of 4 days, searching what, not even an acre of a 100 acre farm. I don't get it. I cannot believe the canine units aren't out there, 100 volunteers doing a grid to grid search and that radar like contraption all over the farm. Sorry for the rant, but come on......

3. Mscree

Mscree Active Member

I believe she meant the devil figuratively. They are fairly religious.

4. bessie

bessie Verified Insider

Regarding the bolded, even a charred body can hold a wealth of evidence. Besides, we don't know it's "all they have".

Something else to consider: whatever lead LE to the body was probably used to establish a timeline. A few possibilities are DM's cell phone records, receipts, and/or eyewitness testimony which place him near the site of the remains at a specific time. JMO

5. Archangel7

Archangel7 Verified Law Enforcement

I would agree with you, she was speaking figuratively about the devil/evil, personified in the face of the person she was speaking of, taking TB for a test ride.

Likely she has that particular face "burned" into her retina.

6. Eldee

Eldee New Member

Oh I agree. If she said you will find her body in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean I would have to chuckle as well. Hey, I am not psychic in the least, but saying LB may be found on this property, I am thinking you wouldn't have to be psychic to get that information correct.

7. Gibson67

Gibson67 New Member

I just dont get if this was premeditated why they would show their faces, test drive another vehicle in daylight the day before and show tatoos and then also say they were from Toronto..doesnt make sense..why smile? even if they planned to just steal the truck, why say where you were from? Unless DM was being honest because he had no idea what SMICH was going to do to TB

8. Gibson67

Gibson67 New Member

notice he says burned in the fire..I dont think the incinerator was used, this is the second time I have heard a police source say that there were burn spots at the farm..

9. bessie

bessie Verified Insider

From the press conferences, May 14, 2013:
    http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/14/police-update-tim-bosma-case
    Same day:
    http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2...-hunting-two-other-suspects-in-bosma-killing/

10. Archangel7

Archangel7 Verified Law Enforcement

I lean that way also G67. I believe the incinerator entry was 12"x20" and I am thinking (until I hear otherwise) the body was intact?

I seem to remember large burn areas mentioned in proximity to the body.

11. Lindsay7136

Lindsay7136 New Member

All I'm aware of is the french school and culinary college.
    His FB page had accounting as interest, so it is also possible if he didn't have a business degree that he learned the necessary stuff on his own.

12. Blomquist

Blomquist Former Member

Or what someone was about to do... we still have another suspect and no actual proof of anything at the mo....

13. Eldee

Eldee New Member

Yes, and why have we heard nothing more about suspect #3?

14. Snoofo

Snoofo New Member

Gosh when I think of the third suspect I think of Kevin Spacey's role in The Usual Suspects. A clever mastermind who comes across as so weak and pathetic that nobody would suspect him as a threat. I imagine it is someone who went running to LE to snitch on Smich and DM and left no trail for himself. And LE knows he's the third in a more innocent capacity, but also doesnt have enough proof to arrest him. IMO (or one of my many opinions!).

15. Blomquist

Blomquist Former Member

hehe Isn't it interesting when you get several theories/opinions all running through your mind at the same time ... and that moment when you feel that some are leading down same path and it's very dark at the end..... :scared:

16. ArianeEmory

ArianeEmory I know the pieces fit

I don't think LE ever 'officially' acknowledged any burn marks on the ground. I traced Gibson67's link back and can't find the ground mentioned in that article.

In the following article, it just says:

I remember this at the time because we were wondering if an improperly used incinerator (for example, one not set up on a concrete pad) would scorch the ground underneath it.

But again, I don't think this is an 'official' source.

(For clarity, I have trouble figuring out why criminals in possession of an incinerator designed to burn flesh wouldn't use it to dispose of the body and would instead opt for an outdoor bonfire, but perhaps they were panicky and/or squeamish about the need for dismemberment.)

17. Alethea Dice

Alethea Dice Active Member

Wasn't it the neighbour with the camera that lead them to the body?

18. bessie

bessie Verified Insider

It could be, but I don't recall LE confirmation that the phone call from the neighbor brought them the farm.

Adding for reference:
    http://www.cbc.ca/hamilton/news/story/2013/05/14/hamilton-bosma-search-kitchener-waterloo.html

19. Blomquist

Blomquist Former Member

<modsnip> I have actually seen many burned people, some so badly burned that they only recognize you by smell. From what I have observed I still say it would be difficult to get much from a burned body. I am sorry if my answers or my questions displease you, but I am stating my own opinion as we all are... others are free to answer the same or throw in a totally different viewpoint... I like to see all the responses...

20. gbay

gbay Member

I understood from a newspaper report that people on ATV's discovered the remains. Can not find the link right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.