Suspect #1: Dellen Millard *Charged* 1st Deg Murder 15 May 2013 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's possible but they would also know about bike being there because the bike owner said he had it advertised for sale (but changed his mind).a He said he thinks they reverse searched his # to address:

"The hair on the back of his neck stands up when he thinks about it. He had put the bike for sale on Kijiji "more to test the market."

But when he started getting calls about it, he changed his mind.

"I don't know how it went but someone may have done a reverse look-up to get my address because soon after the bike and trailer were gone," he said."
http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/30/stolen-harley-found-on-property-of-accused-tim-bosma-killer

And on kijiji too. I wonder how many other kijiji adversitsed vehicles have been stolen in the Hamilton, Toronto, Oakville area.

And on kijiji too. I wonder how many other kijiji adversitsed vehicles have been stolen in the Hamilton, Toronto, Oakville area.

I wish they had just stolen Tim Bosma's truck and left him alone :(.

“It was in the area of King St. E. and Parliament St. on Wednesday, Nov. 21, 2012 at 12 noon,” said Marty. “A truck was seen backing down the driveway and hooking up to my cargo trailer and taking it away.”

*Well with that date, we know for sure that this was going on before WM's death.

This is near the distillery district where he apparently already owned a condo.

First time poster here. Hope this is the right thread to post this.

Just wondering how often original car owners actually go on a test drive with the potential buyers? Were these guys planning on TB not going with them?

The reason I ask is I was recently having a conversation with a friend who was selling her car on Kijiji. She said her vehicle is insured and if someone came for a test drive, she would give them the keys and let them go without her. I asked if that was because of what happened to TB or would she have done the same before. She said she would have never have gone on a test drive. This was not the first vehicle she had sold on kijiji and she did not go with the person she had sold to the last time.

Just something that I was curious about.

Just wondering how often original car owners actually go on a test drive with the potential buyers? Were these guys planning on TB not going with them?

The reason I ask is I was recently having a conversation with a friend who was selling her car on Kijiji. She said her vehicle is insured and if someone came for a test drive, she would give them the keys and let them go without her. I asked if that was because of what happened to TB or would she have done the same before. She said she would have never have gone on a test drive. This was not the first vehicle she had sold on kijiji and she did not go with the person she had sold to the last time.

I think you are right..I think they planned on just stealing the truck but Tim got in the way by possibly fighting back :(

I would say it is the norm ... something I would have done without thought before this happened, now who knows. The reason I would have gone would be to answer any questions about a vehicle they're not familier with and to make sure they're not abusing it.

I spoke with one person that said they wouldn't go for the test drive but they would hold on to their drivers license, this is likely what I would do in the future. Worst case is it is a fake license and they don't come back ... then you have a picture for the police.

He already did? I didn't know that. I thought his only condo was the one he just bought, this month.

Yes, early on, MSM kept stating that the condo was ANOTHER condo in the distillery. In FB photos, you can see the view from the condo (shots from Aug 21 2011). I will try and find an MSM link and there is a thread on here for his properties too. I'll see if it's there.

Investigators scour property of murder suspect Dellen Millard

New article from a few minutes ago.

This is after the Baja race and other events with his French friends.

Yuck, I would clean up if that happened to me. Just sayin'.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...urder-suspect-dellen-millard/article12258800/

Something is totally off. Come on what woman WOULDN'T have cleaned it up if infact that's what it was? Especially if they were just BF/GF. Sorry but I truly dont believe a word of it. JMO

So a 10 day cruise with two different women. Lucky guy? Unlucky women? Maybe one of both of these ladies will come forward and talk with LE.

Something is totally off. Come on what woman WOULDN'T have cleaned it up if infact that's what it was? Especially if they were just BF/GF. Sorry but I truly dont believe a word of it. JMO

Exactly. A young man explaining to another man about a woman's cycle is a good cover for this. I say Pfftttt. Any woman on a date would clean it up. This is BS.

I would say it is the norm ... something I would have done without thought before this happened, now who knows. The reason I would have gone would be to answer any questions about a vehicle they're not familier with and to make sure they're not abusing it.

I spoke with one person that said they wouldn't go for the test drive but they would hold on to their drivers license, this is likely what I would do in the future. Worst case is it is a fake license and they don't come back ... then you have a picture for the police.

This actually happened to someone I know.
The lady met the buyer in the parking lot of a Walmart and they gave her their license. It turns out, they stole her car and it was a fake license. She was glad she removed her purse before they got in the car.

I think it is definately possible they didn't explect him to take the test drive. DM may have even had a fake ID on him to give Tim.

I think that MS was probably the one who did the killing. I actually think there was probably a disagreement between MS and DM about what to do with Tim and MS snapped. JMO.

We sold a vehicle on Kijiji two years ago and my husband went on the test drive (the first and only one and it sold). It makes sense not to go and your friend is smart but I hope she takes picture of their license or something.

I had one potential buyer who acted particularly interested and their first kijiji message was to ask if I had a cell # instead so they could text me instead. I gave it but came to regret it as the many (many!) texts seemed like the person was 'unbalanced'. luckily the times they wanted to come to test drive did not work out for us. He (or she I guess) started to send me texts that were downright strange, I did not want them to come see the vehicle. When we sold it to another person, I was happy to send my next text reply to that person to just say that the vehicle is sold. That should have been the end of it but then they started sending me stranger and scarier texts, they were actually angry that I had sold it somebody else?! So, so weird.

This is an interesting memo from the RCMP about proceeds of crime. http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/poc-pdc/pro-crim-eng.htm

OC has been mentioned in the past. IMO, DM was the head of his own little chapter. Maybe that's the defense he's going to use. The big OC didn't like what he was doing and came after him by killing people, stealing vehicles and planting evidence against him. Right. JMO, but DM may be surprised to know that the condo he transferred a week after his arrest probably won't be exempted. I'd be curious to know how many of DM's employees have come forward offering info to LE for lesser theft charges or exchange for info? There would have had to be more than DM and MS working there.

From DM's friends FB pics, at least 2 of them mentioned that the car in the pics belonged to his boss Dell

This is an interesting memo from the RCMP about proceeds of crime. http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/poc-pdc/pro-crim-eng.htm

OC has been mentioned in the past. IMO, DM was the head of his own little chapter. Maybe that's the defense he's going to use. The big OC didn't like what he was doing and came after him by killing people, stealing vehicles and planting evidence against him. Right. JMO, but DM may be surprised to know that the condo he transferred a week after his arrest probably won't be exempted. I'd be curious to know how many of DM's employees have come forward offering info to LE for lesser theft charges or exchange for info? There would have had to be more than DM and MS working there.

One of DM's friends called his business "legit" or something similar. I think it was meant to be ironic. The context was building cars from seperate parts (Mustang pic info I believe). JMO

I think they knew this guy somehow, how would they know the bike was inside the trailer..he was in the film industry so we already know DM has many connections in the film industry..including MR wanna be horror film maker.

He advertised it on kijiji, I wonder if DM and friends went to look at it, then returned later to steal it.

Just a quick followup to the discussion about DM's education. I suspect that the chef school he attended might be George Brown College.

OK so suspect #3 must be in on the theft ring. From DM's close circle of friends, as LE mentioned.

Reminder: The North Dumfries Farm search discussion is going on here.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210654"]Police return to North Dumfries farm -- 28 May 2013 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson