Suspect #2: Mark Smich *Charged* 1stDeg Murder 22 May 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else think that whoever was driving the dark blue yukon has become a witness for LE?

They haven't indicated that they are searching for anyone else, and when the questions at the presser started in about the 3rd suspect they cut things short.

Wonder if DM is smart enough to see that coming?

I wonder if AM helped lead police to MS (I assume he was the one who took the photo of the SS Nova at MS's house that he put up on facebook).

I'm actually surprised because when AM was cleared, I figured suspect #2 was someone DM had kept separate from his other friends.

Man what I wouldn't give for access to all those fb photos again. You'd think after all this time here on Websleuths, I'd learn to save everything.

Please don't discuss removed posts in the threads. If you have a question, you are welcome to contact any moderator privately and we'll be happy to help.

Use this thread for discussion of Suspect #2 Mark Smich.

Per presser:

Mark Smich arrested (while on foot) on Dorval Drive just north of Wyecroft in Oakville, ON.

(just to add locale specifics)

Hi all...finally received my password so can post. I have been following this case, and am so glad they have arrested a second suspect.

Was this yesterday?

FWIW, this location is about 5 minutes from where Audrey Gleave lived. I hate to flog a dead horse, but things related to her just keep popping up...

Keep flogging. Does anyone else think that her case might become hot again?

1081 Montrose Abbey Drive on Google Maps.

Look familiar, everyone? We all saw that picture of DM.

mshouse.png

yes I remember this one DM came with his blue car and there was cadillac deville parked and there was a dude standing with backup and ballcap..

This guy I believe lived at 1081 Montrose Abbey Drive in Oakville for the last 10 years, but when I do a search of that address, I get someone that is a real estate agent selling condos in the Distillery District, among many others... strange how the internet dredges up information.

not at all. I was asking someone else why they said "that was a name they didn't see coming" or something like that.

I'm not surprised they've arrested a man who lives at the address we saw in the picture but I'm not sure how people figured out his name was MS last week. How did they figure that out?

This guy I believe lived at 1081 Montrose Abbey Drive in Oakville for the last 10 years, but when I do a search of that address, I get someone that is a real estate agent selling condos in the Distillery District, among many others... strange how the internet dredges up information.

BBM

...maybe like the condo that DM recently purchased in the Distillery District? possibly another connection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288