Suspect #2: Mark Smich *Charged* 1stDeg Murder 22 May 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for information I came across a news article where a mutual connection to MS was involved in another matter with another person of same age as MS................

can i post a link to this info

I understand that, but LoyalSleuth mentioned that someone had posted his name here before and it was removed. I was asking how that person would've possibly come up with that name.

we will probably never know... I have asked MODS if they can add back in the removed posts now that MS is 100% a POI. We'll see.

:uthere: :tmi: :tos:

Suspect's family members and friends are off limits.

The picture that someone just posted of the Nova, the brickwork is different on the driveway. Unless it's been redone recently.

Hmm... I've looked and looked and looked again and to me it looks the same, the picture with the Nova is just closer up and you can see that there's stones lining the sides. It sure looks like the same house to me - had that a-ha moment when I looked on Google Maps.

looking for information I came across a news article where a mutual connection to MS was involved in another matter with another person of same age as MS................

can i post a link to this info

You can post the link if you think it's relevant to this case.

Well I can't imagine DM was duped by a wannabe graffiti artist!

There is a lot of twitter action regarding ms partner in crime an A.S sounds like he beat someone up for a cellphone

Has anyone pointed out yet that AS, the man MS was arrested with for graffiti, was also arrested for robbery and assault last year?

I hope it's OK to post this (got it from one of the earlier threads ... sorry I can't remember who posted it originally).

fpcnly.jpg

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=33815

That picture was from FB before it was taken down . I know it is in one of the much,much earlier Tim Bosma threads if anyone cares to look.

If you find yourself in time out, or see someone else in time out, assume they were accusing someone of the crime or bringing them up for a random reason, although they were not named by LE or MSM as a suspect.

so, after a few minutes of sleuthing, i found something that can be absolutely comfirmed to be a picture of MS, but his face has been replaced with a dog's face. not so useful...

Has anyone pointed out yet that AS, the man MS was arrested with for graffiti, was also arrested for robbery and assault last year?

I read an article where he and another sudject HW were arrested and charged with assault and robbery and a 3rd suspect was not involved

Today, 03:31 PM
<MODSNIP>
Registered User Join Date: May 2013

POI - MS Canada 411 reverse lookup of oakville address noted back a few posts, leads to a phone number. Reverse phone number leads to second address which is a business (Kawasaki Robotics Inc) at 1081 Montrose Abbey Rd at the intersection of Old Abbey Lane. They have an industrial unit at 1155 North Service Rd W #4 in Oakville On.
Kawasaki Robotics Inc. - 1480 Sandhill Drive, Ancaster, Ontario

http://www.kawasakirobotics.com/aboutus/?page=locations

another family will be torn apart because of stupid action of one person what a shame..

He's torn apart his own life too. Twenty-five is so young. I'm sure this guy had the potential to do something great with his life. This case is wrought with wasted lives :sigh:

Hmm... I've looked and looked and looked again and to me it looks the same, the picture with the Nova is just closer up and you can see that there's stones lining the sides. It sure looks like the same house to me - had that a-ha moment when I looked on Google Maps.

see on the side on the driveway near the boulevard? there's concrete slabs (squares). that's not seen in the montrose pics

so, after a few minutes of sleuthing, i found something that can be absolutely comfirmed to be a picture of MS, but his face has been replaced with a dog's face. not so useful...

If he's the that killed Tim, then the pic modification is fitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288