Suspect Drew Peterson #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's now interviewing Steve Carcerano,
who said the People Magazine interview actually happened a few days ago,
Well if the photo shoot was a couple of days ago, the media sure never picked up on it. In the photos it shows him wearing the same outfit he had on when he left doing the Today show this morning, even shows him getting out of car with clothes over his shoulder.

She's now interviewing Steve Carcerano,
Well if the photo shoot was a couple of days ago, the media sure never picked up on it. In the photos it shows him wearing the same outfit he had on when he left doing the Today show this morning, even shows him getting out of car with clothes over his shoulder.

Steve said the interview was a few days ago, but the photo shoot was Monday.

I don't know if Drew is capable of choking up. I would bet he's capable of choking though.

Ooh, I'd agree with that. IMO

What's his height and weight, anyone know?
(Weight pre-trauma) :p

Those pictures are disturbing...:sick:

Did you notice in the video when talking about going out and searching for Stacy, he said "They've already been in the house...it's not here." He said "it's not here"...not "she's not here". He slipped up again by opening his mouth.
"It" referring to a "body", not a living person. He knows she is dead.

I just saw the second airing of this and the first thing I noticed was him saying "It's not here!" I came here to post about it! CRAZY!

We need our own slide show! With some of those closeups, some of the hoodies getup and of course the infamous bandana shots! And also the sober ML interview face as well as the angry at the "media" face.

We could call it "A Man Who Prophesied His Ex-wife's Accidental Death (that wasn't an accident) and A Missing Wife Whose Disappearance Was Also Prophesied."

Or for short "The many faces of DrewP, a bereft husband"

I just saw the second airing of this and the first thing I noticed was him saying "It's not here!" I came here to post about it! CRAZY!

When Drew said he paid for "repairs" for Stacy (boob job, tummy tuck, etc), I just cringed. I thought how incredibly tacky. He has completely dehumanized poor Stacy. :snooty:

When Drew said he paid for "repairs" for Stacy (boob job, tummy tuck, etc), I just cringed. I thought how incredibly tacky. He has completely dehumanized poor Stacy. :snooty:

Yes, I noticed that too..."repairs" for her, as if she is an appliance or just another one of his vehicles in the garage. :(

Yes, I noticed that too..."repairs" for her, as if she is an appliance or just another one of his vehicles in the garage. :(

That really made me cringe when he was saying that. He's trying to trash her now. Greta said he was a serial cheat, she should have added serial marrier!

Did you notice in the video when talking about going out and searching for Stacy, he said "They've already been in the house...it's not here." He said "it's not here"...not "she's not here". He slipped up again by opening his mouth.

I can't stop thinking about this, it is so disturbing. Those pictures are too! He's goofing around and smiling like he just won an award or something. This man gives me the creeps!!!

He is certainly not acting like he "Still loves Stacy very much!" etc... Every time I see him I cringe! H emsut sit and rewind all the tapes of himself on the news and pat himself on the back for all of his smart @ss comments! Sicks!

I can't bear to watch or listen to whatever you all have been talking about where he says "it's not here". Did the interviewer ask him what "it" was that he was referring to?

And the pictures...He acts like he's running for President. Hamming it up for the cameras. Does he realize why all those people are standing outside his house??

He has completely detached himself from his crimes.

I cannot locate the phone convo between Ric and Greta, where Ric discusses Drew and his son Eric. In that conversation, IIRC, they had a huge falling out and Eric moved out because Eric did not agree with the finding of accidental death of Kathleen.

SuziQ........I remember that too, and I think it was also reported here in one of the earlier threads. Eric didn't feel Kathleen's death was accidental and had a falling out with his father over it.

I sure would like to see an interview with Eric. If he felt that Kathleen's death wasn't an accident, how does he feel about Stacy's disappearance?

Those pictures are disturbing...:sick:

Of course he does. That's probably why he threw out a previous remark about her leaving with $25,000. So no one would question how she was managing to live without using her cards. He knows that LE start thinking homicide when the disappeared person doesn't use their cell or get money from the bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member