SUSPECT: Michael Lee Lockhart

I think the main reason he was never linked the case you are referring to is that he wasn't in TX at the time of the murders. You need to follow his path of crime prior to Florida, it was the midwest and Central US, not Texas, so it would be unlikely for Lockhart to be a suspect for these murders that occurred the years prior to his killing spree. His first attempted murder was his wife in Ohio, then he moved on to Indiana, there are 2 crimes that he confessed to, however never tried for on his way to Florida.
As far as the Corvette, something never released, was 2 members of the LOLHS basketball team were practicing in their driveway near Jennifer's house. They were approached the same day of her murder. Lockhart asked them if they wanted to buy the corvette for whatever they had in their pocket plus their car. They immediately called police to report the corvette which was then linked after Jennifer was found slaughtered in her brother's bedroom.

I hope that helps clear your minds that he was not the killer (trust me I wouldn't defend this man for all the money in the world, he killed one of my dear friend, a person who shared a locker with me, I couldn't wait for him to be executed).

That's a typical low level organized psychopath, it's nearly text book:
- victims of convenience
- spending short time with them
- relative quick honing to extreme mutilation
- mutilation is postmortem
- no forensic countermeasure or on a very low level
- no hesitation marks
- blitz-attacker

After they are caught, they usually tell one of the following stories:
- it's all the victims fault (short skirt, just looking like a victim
- they were molested, therefore it's not their fault
- they were not molested, therefore it's not their fault
- they have MOA-A, the warrior gene (that's the newest one in the repertoire)
- they had always this dark urges and nobody heard their call for help.

Can I clear something up for you - Mutilation was not postmortem in Windy or Jennifer's case - Jennifer was still conscious enough to lock her brothers door after he left. Jeremy and his father broke the door open. Never did he mention that it was Jennifer's fault, - the house next door was up for sale, he watched the days prior two real estate brokers asked Jennifer to user the phone - so she allowed him in, as it was normal for this to happen. He also stole personal items of the girls he murdered (photos) - he said that he used them to keep himself close to his crimes.

That's a typical low level organized psychopath, it's nearly text book:
- victims of convenience
- spending short time with them
- relative quick honing to extreme mutilation
- mutilation is postmortem
- no forensic countermeasure or on a very low level
- no hesitation marks
- blitz-attacker

After they are caught, they usually tell one of the following stories:
- it's all the victims fault (short skirt, just looking like a victim
- they were molested, therefore it's not their fault
- they were not molested, therefore it's not their fault
- they have MOA-A, the warrior gene (that's the newest one in the repertoire)
- they had always this dark urges and nobody heard their call for help.

Can I clear something up for you - Mutilation was not postmortem in Windy or Jennifer's case - Jennifer was still conscious enough to lock her brothers door after he left. Jeremy and his father broke the door open. Never did he mention that it was Jennifer's fault, - the house next door was up for sale, he watched the days prior two real estate brokers asked Jennifer to user the phone - so she allowed him in, as it was normal for this to happen. He also stole personal items of the girls he murdered (photos) - he said that he used them to keep himself close to his crimes.

So? Since I spoke in general about psychopathic low level organized SKs, this would only prove Lockart was a little bit more organized, which still puts him far away from highly organized. And if you read the first line of the second block: "usually tell one of" doesn't mean they tell all those stories at once. Lockart's family used on his behalf the term "good boy with a rough upbringing", so, well, err ... you know, it wasn't his fault.

One thing we DO know for certain is that Michael Lockhart was a manipulator and liar. His confessions are suspect, at best. While portions of them are accurate, I am sure he added some details to make himself seem "better" in his mind.

One thing we DO know for certain is that Michael Lockhart was a manipulator and liar. His confessions are suspect, at best. While portions of them are accurate, I am sure he added some details to make himself seem "better" in his mind.

Well, in fact, we know, he tried to make himself look better during the trial and so did his family. The articles are still in the Internet.
One thing, I found always a bit disturbing is the readiness to generalize when it comes to serial killers. They are all lying manipulative psychopaths and therefore we allegedly can't take anything, they say ... which essentially takes only the need to analyze what can be true and what not. So, I beg to differ from sentence to sentence with psychopaths. Especially with psychopaths.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back