Suspicious behavior of Haleigh Cummings father

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it has certainly come to light that through the research on here that certain individuals have been known to be at the least doing drugs, and caught with them, and all the ponderings as to why they were let off so lightly, that LE would try to difuse that negative image and clean up Satsuma, and hey, why not start with the ones that were already being watched? To bring it back on thread, Ron's suspicious behavior would be that he should have known they were watching but he thought he was above and beyond and could outsmart any authority.

I always thought it was strange Ron was on the 911 phone call at all. He thought someone took Haleigh, why wasn't he out looking for her. As far as he knew she had just been taken.

This is a sore spot for me. It has always irritated me that I've heard absolutely no information at all confirming that Ron ever left the MH to look for Haleigh. This is very telling to me.

Thanks for posting! Hope I wasn't long winded in the article. LOL

Great job Levi, when you write part 2 don't forget to include the Croslins' botched attempt to save Misty from Ron and the fight that ensued. LOL. Since you mentioned "rat gate", thought I would remind you about the first part of "rat gate". Looking forward to more of your work.

He is a bully and a chicken. I lived with his twin in another life. I can so understand the dynamics of the family, but for the life of me I cannot fathom that many people keeping the same secret for so long. ??

It is interesting that Ron would not run to the nearest neighbors, no matter what time of nite, bang on doors, ask for help. I let my 6 yr. old son walk around the block for the first time, years ago, and when he didnt return in 5 mins, and I couldnt find him, i called 911, people I knew in the neighborhood to please go look, etc. I was frantic. My father in law, who lived 2 streets over found him 2 blocks over, where he was not supposed to be. My point is, if your child is missing, you panic and ask for help right away, not hang up on 911
and not shrug your shoulders and say I dont know, I was at work

This is a sore spot for me. It has always irritated me that I've heard absolutely no information at all confirming that Ron ever left the MH to look for Haleigh. This is very telling to me.

I agree and more telling to me is that he said he could not go back into the home. To me that was "yelling something". I would go back into my house and be surrounded by the belongings of my child and wait for her there.

I do think he was buying/selling controlled substances all along, and probably for years. So imo, this isn't new behavior. The only new imo, is his lack of guardedness. So much so, that he was fooled into trusting someone he had no prior knowledge of. I would think a seasoned drug dealer would be more cautious. I do think he sent Misty out the first few times, just in case, and then got involved, and perhaps that is how it's normally done, but it would seem to me that the UC would want to get the brains, not the mule, so either this hasn't been a big issue in PC, and LE was after MC and RC specifically b/c of HaLeigh and them getting away with whatever happened to her, or it is as LE has said about cleaning up the streets.

I hope it's both, and we see more drug trafficers arrested sometime soon.
moo.

yosande I agree, I think Ron is a drug dealer from way back. But, my thought was that the comparison that he was complaining about being so well know because of Haleigh's disappearance but yet still took the risk of dealing even though he believed he was under the radar. Most people aware of that distinction, would lay low and keep away from anything that could get them in more trouble. Ron is either a dumb player or he really saw himself as untouchable.
Maybe he played right into LE's hands when they kept remarking that Misty was the key. Fooled you Ron!

Great article Levi!!! I hope you do include the ratgate thing, the gun that Ron led Misty to find, the high number of calls while Ron was at "werk", as well as his paranoia about the phones being tapped also if there would be some way to include TN leading Cobra out to the green trailer and running off, and Misty supposedly stating that Haleigh's ashes were by a rose in the woods, and nay-nay's staement about the party and Haleigh Oding and her body being dumped at the pond..... Wow there are just so many twist and turns you might have better luck writing a novel than an article. Great job though

another thing that does not make sense about Ron's behavior is if cousin JO was suspected in the abduction of Haleigh, why would he not live up to his word of doing bodily harm to him, or at least going to Tenn. to check it out himself instead of buying a new truck, getting a tattoo, going to the fair, etc. I know there would be nothing that would keep me from checking out that possibility.

yosande I agree, I think Ron is a drug dealer from way back. But, my thought was that the comparison that he was complaining about being so well know because of Haleigh's disappearance but yet still took the risk of dealing even though he believed he was under the radar. Most people aware of that distinction, would lay low and keep away from anything that could get them in more trouble. Ron is either a dumb player or he really saw himself as untouchable.
Maybe he played right into LE's hands when they kept remarking that Misty was the key. Fooled you Ron!

Yep, it is very difficult to try and figure this one out especially considering Ron's high IQ and all.:waitasec:

IMO there is something to Ron denying the stolen gun by JO, and Theresa a Misty stating there was a stolen gun issue, and very suspicious that Ron would tell Misty to check the culvert.

Deflection.

"Focus on my daughter, not on what's going on in my life."
"I don't know what my personal life has to do with tv. My daughter is missing and that's what has to do with national tv."
He does some deflection in his interviews and I think it's one of the things that gives the impression that he has something to hide. Granted, I wouldn't like to discuss my personal life on TV either but it feels like evasion because (afaik) it has not been ruled out that certain things in his personal life have everything to do with Haleigh being missing.

Like the above quote. The video is edited so we don't hear the question but at a guess he was asked something related to how he feels about Misty's tests, and he replies,
"My feelings are we need to find my daughter". That's a given, but what people were really interested in is what his feelings were about sitting there defending someone who very possibly could have been lying about what happened to his daughter, and it wasn't an answer.

Just like Cindy A, don't be asking me specific questions I don't want to answer you should be all out there looking for Caylee........

Great article Levi!!! I hope you do include the ratgate thing, the gun that Ron led Misty to find, the high number of calls while Ron was at "werk", as well as his paranoia about the phones being tapped also if there would be some way to include TN leading Cobra out to the green trailer and running off, and Misty supposedly stating that Haleigh's ashes were by a rose in the woods, and nay-nay's staement about the party and Haleigh Oding and her body being dumped at the pond..... Wow there are just so many twist and turns you might have better luck writing a novel than an article. Great job though

Don't forget about RC's statement "I'd give my life to have my daughter's life BACK"!

Thanks for posting! Hope I wasn't long winded in the article. LOL

Hi, Levi, I think it was very informative and interesting, I really enjoyed it. No... it was not too long-winded.
Would someone please forward the article to NG? Thanks.

Does anyone know what was going on with Jr. that night. Did he sleep through the 911 call? Did he sleep through Roanld putting his fist through the door? Where was he when LE arrived?

Does anyone know what was going on with Jr. that night. Did he sleep through the 911 call? Did he sleep through Roanld putting his fist through the door? Where was he when LE arrived?

Yes, please. Where was he during the 911 call?? One child is missing/possibly abducted and MC and RC are outside... I wouldn't leave my remaining child by himself. It just seems so glaringly obvious that they weren't concerned about immediate danger or the possibility that Haleigh hadn't gone too far. They already knew... sigh

From what I heard JR was sleeping til shortly after RC got home, GGM and TN has made comments on this, it was the first 2 weeks I think... Then nothing was much mentioned after that... good question....

Yes, please. Where was he during the 911 call?? One child is missing/possibly abducted and MC and RC are outside... I wouldn't leave my remaining child by himself. It just seems so glaringly obvious that they weren't concerned about immediate danger or the possibility that Haleigh hadn't gone too far. They already knew... sigh

Even if I were home alone (no children to worry about) and this happened to me, I would be shaking so hard, I probably couldn't dial 911. But Misty isn't scared. She waits 5 mins. then calls Ronald. Wouldn't your think whoever broke in was still in the house? In an emergency 5 mins. is an eternity!

I think Ron was aware of the risk, but he measured the odds and figured they were in his favor. IMO, he let Misty test the waters on the first two deals with Tommy and Donna. Since those took place without arrests, he decided to get in on the third deal. By then, he was starting to trust the UC but just to be sure, they sold him only nine pills, less than 14 grams (3 year minimum mandatory). Still no bust, and the UC passes the smell test. The next day they sell him 25, and so forth.

I think Ron was aware of the risk, but he measured the odds and figured they were in his favor. IMO, he let Misty test the waters on the first two deals with Tommy and Donna. Since those took place without arrests, he decided to get in on the third deal. By then, he was starting to trust the UC but just to be sure, they sold him only nine pills, less than 14 grams (3 year minimum mandatory). Still no bust, and the UC passes the smell test. The next day they sell him 25, and so forth.

I think he let her test the waters too but than was itching to be in control and be there. Also this way he could steal pills from the deals when they went down.

*I love nomoresorrow's sig line video. The one with Geraldo and than Ronnie the master magician hiding a pill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313