Suspicious behavior of Haleigh Cummings father

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most suspicious thing to me is that neither Ron or Misty mentioned running around screaming Haleigh's name or his locking Misty and Jr. in securely then driving around the circle area and right around the trailer park. For all he knew someone could have dumped an injured little girl nearby or still be in the area on foot or in a vehicle. He just seemed to assume that it was some sort of retaliation kidnapping or something from a person that could be found and be killed.

I think he let her test the waters too but than was itching to be in control and be there. Also this way he could steal pills from the deals when they went down.

*I love nomoresorrow's sig line video. The one with Geraldo and than Ronnie the master magician hiding a pill.
Absolutely, Mew. He wasn't about to sit back and let Misty run that little operation by herself. LE knew exactly how the game would go down. They played him like a violin.

The most suspicious thing to me is that neither Ron or Misty mentioned running around screaming Haleigh's name or his locking Misty and Jr. in securely then driving around the circle area and right around the trailer park. For all he knew someone could have dumped an injured little girl nearby or still be in the area on foot or in a vehicle. He just seemed to assume that it was some sort of retaliation kidnapping or something from a person that could be found and be killed.

That's true, or if for some reason she did wander off, she could have been out in the dark crying for her daddy. Also, did he run and bang on the neighbor's doors to get them to help? Apparently he was just standing in the driveway.

That did it for me. If my child was missing, I'd be in a screaming, begging for help panic & I would assume, under those circumstances, that she had wandered off, not that she had been 'stole'. I would personally check every spot, dumpster, car, house & beg the neighbors to help. & if there was a pond or railroad tracks nearby? I'd be hauling my azz down there as fast as my feet could fly. Then Ron making Misty, (the not very bright babysitter), call 911, convinced me of his involvement. I sure wouldn't trust that job to a 'not very bright teenager'-especially if all I, personally, could find to do, was stand around & cuss.

I'm not sure where the best place to post this is, but I'll put it here and Kimster can move it if she wishes. I ran across a site that has a wealth of videos and articles about this case, both old and new. I'm not sure but it appears to be affiliated with AOL.

http://www.newsrunner.com/videos/ronald-cummings/1/1?p=

Thank you soooo much Papa for this link to a wealth of information. In this video, does anyone else hear Misty say....... "Ronald was home BEFORE I called my Mom"???????? Why would RC even allow that if their story is supposedly true?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNe0zHiLtgo&feature=youtube_gdata

Thank you soooo much Papa for this link to a wealth of information. In this video, does anyone else hear Misty say....... "Ronald was home BEFORE I called my Mom"???????? Why would RC even allow that if their story is supposedly true?

In this video Misty states she put Haleigh to bed at 8:00 and later puts the blanket on Haleigh when she's asleep. "I then make my bed..." She makes her bed after Haleigh was asleep? Where was Jr. at this point?

Oh nevermind.

Where were the tears? Where was the emotion? Where was the heartache you would normally see/hear in someones demeanor?
How could anyone be so glibb in a situation like this?
I just hope that sweet little girl didn't suffer. Wherever she is I believe she is better off than living the life ....I can't go on...I'll get a TO

I'm not sure where the best place to post this is, but I'll put it here and Kimster can move it if she wishes. I ran across a site that has a wealth of videos and articles about this case, both old and new. I'm not sure but it appears to be affiliated with AOL.

http://www.newsrunner.com/videos/ronald-cummings/1/1?p=

Thank you for the link. I started watching some of the older videos and found more odd statements.

Father pleads for return of 5-year-oldDescription : Feb. 12: Officials continue the desperate search. msnbc.com Video Player

In this video Ron said "HE GOT HOME A LITTLE BEFORE 3AM". Misty stated in her police report that she woke up before 3AM. Ron also is so sure in this video that someone came in his back door and stole his child..while he was at work, he knows that for a fact.
Ronald also states in this interview that the last time he saw Haleigh was around 3:45 when he got her off the bus Monday afternoon and he then dropped her off at home. There are claims of Misty picking up Haleigh from the bus, not Ronald. Why lie about who picked up Haleigh?

Nancy Grace Interview with Ronald Cummings Feb 14, 2009

In this video he claims he got home about 3:25AM -3:27AM. He already starts to change his story about he time he got home. He is now claiming he got home around the time 911 was called. Ron also says in this interview that Misty got out of the bed to use the Restroom and that is Misty noticed Haleigh was missing? On March 17, 2009 Ron told NG he had never heard the story of Misty using the restroom?! Ron said that Misty's put the kids to bed at 8PM. Ron says in the video Misty went to bed about 10:30-11:00PM. Ron said Misty tried to call him right when he pulled in the driveway. When Ron got home he came in the house, checked all the bedrooms bathroom checked the back door, as he stepped out the back door he noticed the screen door was propped open with a cinder block? So, was the back door closed? Why did he have to open the back door to see the screen door? How would Misty of seen the screen door propped open if the back door was closed?

Inside Haleigh Cummings’ home Description : March 9: As police continue to look for Haleigh. msnbc.com Video Player

Ron gives his tour and shows msnbc the bedroom where Haleigh used to reside. He then later says that Haleigh was sleeping in the mattress on the floor in his bedroom because that is where Haleigh wanted to sleep. He also says he believes God will deliver Haleigh home, whether it be home to God or home to Ron. I always wonderd why Ron felt God would bring Haleigh home to God so early on.

Added On March 17, 2009
In a primetime exclusive, Ronald Cummings speaks to HLN's Nancy Grace
Show Pages - Nancy Grace - CNN.com http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2009/03/17/ng.haleigh.dad.cnn

In this interview with NG Ron states that he pulls into the yard and the front door was wide open and Misty was just standing there. Ron said he turns the house upside down searching for Haleigh and tells Misty to call 911. :waitasec: NG ask Ron why Misty went to another room to use the bathroom and Ron claims he has never heard that version of the story.

Nancy 8/31/09 Ronald Cummings Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3WZSOO24C4&feature=youtube_gdata
When NG asked Ronald if he is concerned about Misty failing the poly he says no! Until he has proof all he is concerned about is keeping Haleigh's face out there. NG asked Ron again and TS spoke out for Ron...But, Ron has no problem with Misty failing the poly. NG grace tells Ronald something is wrong with Misty's story and Ron just says...I don't know MzzNancy. Why no concern about Misty failing the poly? Another big question!

A Jacksonville TV talks with Misty and Ronald Cummings about missing Haleigh Cummings. http://www.wesh.com/video/20672113/index.html

Why would Ronald be afraid that his phone is tapped? Misty and Ron turn on TM and say that TM tricked them? Who should I believe? Tim Miller! Ronald says in this interview that he dose not feel Misty holds any information that will help find Haleigh. Why? Why has Ron always stood by Misty side, even after the failed poly? IMO, it's because Ron knows!

Ronald Cummings Divorce Interview 10/06/09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afj5a8icxAU&feature=youtube_gdata

NG asked Ron if the reason for a divorce is because of Misty's knows more than she is telling. He answers, they can't go anywhere without being questioned, the family problems is to much on the relationship, the fighting and everything. She asked again if the reason was because of Misty's inconsistencies, and Ronald says "Thats not it MzzNancy". He claims that they both agreed on the divorced and that he brought it up first. That the main reason was because of they couldn't go anywhere without being starred at and questioned? WTH, the main reason should of been that Misty has lied and still in Oct, he was only concerned about his appearance. Why?

Interesting comment from RC after one month of Haleigh being gone..........

"This is where she used to reside" while opening the door of Haleigh's room. Amazing that he sounds like he's lost all hope of her return after only a month.

Thank you, Levi, for all you do!

My perspective, from what I've learned on sites like this and your show, is that it all points to "pay back", connected with RC's racism.

It's a thread that runs through this story. You pointed it out on your show, Levi, the antagonistic remarks from RC when he is in jail, when he KNOWs he is being recorded.

I think he's a coward and drug impaired (and yes, a punk), and probably someone got him back over some war we know nothing about. Probably he knows who did this, but can't face it. MC knows too, but wants to stay out of it. I think it may be someone from the black community, based on several clues that have gone by, and RCs anger toward blacks in general.

Interesting comment from RC after one month of Haleigh being gone..........

"This is where she used to reside" while opening the door of Haleigh's room. Amazing that he sounds like he's lost all hope of her return after only a month.

IMHO..It's because he knows he is responsible for what happened and knows she won't be returning...JMO

Note in this interview Misty says she hadn't taken Haleigh to school for a long time. Yet in later interviews tells of walking Haleigh into school that morning.

Referencing Post #49 by Madgnlaw:

On the previous page (#2) post #49, Please Take note of the video posted of the TN and RC together being questioned. RC is asked how did the story get so bass aclwards and people think they all slept in the same bed. Ron responds with he has no idea how that rumor got started. After you watch the video, compare it with the one below.

.. Ron....here are your own words:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGcV...6B02F7187&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=5

Ron Cummings was the one who stated all Three slept in the same bed.
He was asked specifically if they all slept in the same bed. His response was "YES".

Perfect example of how he speaks out of both sides of his mouth. He is lying, plain and simple. It is all on tape. He is the one who told the public the children slept together with misty all in the same bed. Then he says on National TV....he honestly has no idea why people think thator where they got that idea.....umph!!

......and to top it off NG doesn't catch it and she was the one who interviewed him...Good Grief! If she doesn't recall what he previously said, something is very wrong here.

Thank you, Levi, for all you do!

My perspective, from what I've learned on sites like this and your show, is that it all points to "pay back", connected with RC's racism.

It's a thread that runs through this story. You pointed it out on your show, Levi, the antagonistic remarks from RC when he is in jail, when he KNOWs he is being recorded.

I think he's a coward and drug impaired (and yes, a punk), and probably someone got him back over some war we know nothing about. Probably he knows who did this, but can't face it. MC knows too, but wants to stay out of it. I think it may be someone from the black community, based on several clues that have gone by, and RCs anger toward blacks in general.

What do we know about RC's anger toward blacks? I've missed something.

Ron's a racist, but I doubt very seriously, a black guy would retaliate by taking his daughter. That makes absolutely no sense in the world to me. If some guy had a beef with Ron, I think he would've gone after Ron-not swiped his kid while other people were in the house. What in the world could he have done to pizz somebody off that bad? He would've had to take a black child 1st, & there hasn't been any rumor of such a thing.

Ron's a racist, but I doubt very seriously, a black guy would retaliate by taking his daughter. That makes absolutely no sense in the world to me. If some guy had a beef with Ron, I think he would've gone after Ron-not swiped his kid while other people were in the house. What in the world could he have done to pizz somebody off that bad? He would've had to take a black child 1st, & there hasn't been any rumor of such a thing.

This theory has been discredited by Ron himself. "Dope guys don't take your kids." I consider that a valid and trustworthy statement. He should know how 'dope guys' act.

ITA Whisp!

To top it off, how in the world would Ron know where everyone was sleeping if he was at werk? Apparently Misty was already up when Ron arrived. But in the beginning i believe there was another story that Ron came home and found HaLeigh missing and woke Misty up. ( i will look for a link) If he would have said something like i was told they were all in the same bed, would kinda identify he wasn't there and was going by what he had been told, i think it may have been a little more believable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304