Suspicious Comments & Behavior by RC **List Only - NO DISCUSSION**

"I want my family to know I love them. I want my girlfriend to know I love her, my kids to know I love them, Haleigh to know I love her, and this is a setback in my life," said Cummings. "When I come out, it will remind me what I should be doing, not what I was doing, or accused of doing,"

Jailhouse Interview 1/28/2010

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/crime/012810-ronald-cummings-jailhouse-interview

How many kids is he referring to?

I know we shouldn't be discussing anything in this thread, but I do want to point out RC is the (assumed) father of three children: HaLeigh, RonJr, and Amber's son. I'm not sure if we can mention his name here.

I read on another sight that RC was supposed to start "Parenting Classes" on Feb 9 (the day of his daughter's disappearance).

Now that is interesting. Please do sleuth it. I've never seen any reference to his taking a class of any kind that day. (They overslept, Haleigh needed clothing from GGS, didn't catch the bus in morning, RC, Rjr, Misty hung around, "someone" picked up Haleigh in the afternoon, RC went to work, etc. :waitasec:)

My pet peeves:

All the absolutes he uses when denying something, especially noted in the Geraldo interview:

Never, never, never.....

They're absolutely lying.....

But above what he says is his SMIRK, so many times when asked about certain things, he'd give that SMIRK. It especially accompanies his "I was at werk" alibi. When Meredith Vieira asked him about what he thought of RonJr's claim of a man taking his sissy, Ronald's response was "I don't know. I wuzn't at home. I wuz at werk", accompanied by that SMIRK.

wuzatwerk.jpg

WTH is that about when your child is missing????

"It's nobody's business what I do in my personal life. I go to work, I support my family." He said this to Meredith Vieira the day after he married Misty. Haleigh had been missing over a month and RC hadn't worked at all during that time! (13 March 2009)

Parenting Classes -
I have been searching (not finished yet) and only find "statements" referring to such. Today I found a post back to a week after HaLeigh disappearred in reference to parenting classes scheduled on 9 FEB. I have also found posts as recent as the past few days on the subject. I am still searching to see if true or not
sounds like he was supposed to take these courses online as the discussion stated that anyone could take the courses for him. (IDK, just what I have read in my searches)
will post whatever I learn - I have requested verification from posters, will see if anything develops and I can get the links. I have searched legal documents, but I M not that great on locating information. Some ppl have better resources than my limited capacity to obtain legal documents
I have links for Parenting classes scheduled AFTER HaLeigh disappeared:

The firm says Haleigh's brother, Ronald Cummings Jr., will continue to live with his father, and that Mr. Cummings will take parenting classes with Misty Croslin Cummings, the woman who put Haleigh to bed the night the she vanished.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=141746&catid=3
DCF: No Findings of Child Abuse Against Father of Haleigh Cummings

The Department of Children and Families closed an abuse investigation into Ronald Cummings last month and found no evidence against him in his daughter's disappearance.
Cummings and Croslin both agreed to complete parenting classes.
August 6, 2009
http://www.wesh.com/news/20300975/detail.html

I was under the impression that one could take an ordered parenting class online...

Yeah Ger, it's a 2 hr class....whoopee! The courts are rough on these parents, aren't they?

Amazing that they say no evidence against rc but don't speak of his wife, the stepmom. Exactly how much investigation do they do? To let a child remain in a household where one vanished and the stepmother holds the cards to the murder. Unfreakenbelievable!!!

On what grounds did they find a need to suggest parenting classes? rc had been down that road before, IIRC.

DFS should be dismantled. The organization does everything wrong. They are worthless and just a strain on the budget and a loophole for the courts to use to get out of taking any responsibility for a child's welfare.

Amazing that they say no evidence against rc but don't speak of his wife, the stepmom. Exactly how much investigation do they do? To let a child remain in a household where one vanished and the stepmother holds the cards to the murder. Unfreakenbelievable!!!

On what grounds did they find a need to suggest parenting classes? rc had been down that road before, IIRC.

DFS should be dismantled. The organization does everything wrong. They are worthless and just a strain on the budget and a loophole for the courts to use to get out of taking any responsibility for a child's welfare.

BBM
OMG, Whisp, once again you said it so well! I mean really, how many people do you know that need state or county approved parenting classes. How many have ever had DFS involved in their lives at all? The whole situation is a horrific slap in the face to these innocent children. May God bless them all.
Again, txs Whisp.

How could she be doing laundry when there was no laundry detergent?
(-insert sarcasm maybe Tommy really did bring her some...)

Stated at the very first interview:

"She was the most well-behaved child I ever had"

How could she be doing laundry when there was no laundry detergent?
(-insert sarcasm maybe Tommy really did bring her some...)

You mean it went something like this?

Misty: I have all the pee blankets to wash and no detergent.

Tommy: Don't worry, Sis, I know where I can get you some.

:blushing:

I think my favorite RC interview is the one with Geraldo. There are so many RCisms it's difficult to choose just one.

RC to Geraldo: "Never, ever have I ever hit my child. Me and my child have an agreement. Daddy. Daughter. She has been spanked on her behind the way DCF says that you can take care of disciplining your children."

He says he NEVER hit her. Then he says he spanked her the way DCF says a child can be disciplined. WTH???

:croc:

Yes, and DCF allowed the little boy to remain in the household after Haleigh disappeared and after Geraldo taped this interview with RC high as a kite. Someone should investigate Putnam County DCF.

Right Aks and thxs, it was from the horses mouth so to say to me. An honest to God Fact! Can't deny that one.

RC to Geraldo: "Never, ever have I ever hit my child. Me and my child have an agreement. Daddy. Daughter. She has been spanked on her behind the way DCF says that you can take care of disciplining your children."

He says he NEVER hit her. Then he says he spanked her the way DCF says a child can be disciplined. WTH???

You mean it went something like this?

Misty: I have all the pee blankets to wash and no detergent.

Tommy: Don't worry, Sis, I know where I can get you some.

:blushing:

I think my favorite RC interview is the one with Geraldo. There are so many RCisms it's difficult to choose just one.

:croc:

Yes, and DCF allowed the little boy to remain in the household after Haleigh disappeared and after Geraldo taped this interview with RC high as a kite. Someone should investigate Putnam County DCF.

THAT'S A CROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He never, Never, NEver, NEVer, NEVEr, NEVER does drugs! :waitasec:

http://jacksonville.com/video/news/...-misty-croslin-and-ronald-cummings-drug-tapes

Attachments

• ronald cummings arrest 1 29 2010.jpg
    ronald cummings arrest 1 29 2010.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 4
In one of the last interviews with Nancy Grace (if not THE last interview), when asked, "What does she tell you Ronald?" Ron replied that Misty really hadn't told him anything, that they really don't discuss it.

What? I just found this to be a strange statement since he supposedly married Misty to get to the truth about Haleigh.

was thinking of when AmberB's granny called LE (Heard on scanner thread) about RC sending jr to her apt then a b/m knocked on the door shortly thereafter. That was shortly after HaLeigh disappeared. I still don't know what that was all about!!!!!!!!!! Was wondering if he was wanting to get some sort of info from AB by holding son hostage or what???? He is never around the boy and doesn't claim him, so Y was he there? I found that to be very strange behavior! Amber and RC passed one another in going in opposite directions at the apartment complex (in their cars).

There's this head-scratcher RC said - from Miz Nancy's show - regarding who took Haleigh, "Whoever it is... it is who it is...."

It wasn't Ronald Cummings who said he put the lock up high so the children can't reach it, it was a former tenant.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/amberalerts/news-article.aspx?storyid=131566&catid=295

He was also so concerned about the back door not being secure, he and a friend installed a sliding lock.

"My son was a short 9," Smallwood tells us, "and we put the latch up too high for him to reach."

I thought the whole interview with Dana Treen while in jail was suspicious. I could understand an interview intended to remind people to keep looking for Haleigh although her daddy is in jail, but it was about a lots of other things but that. For a man who was allegedly so fed up with reporters that he had to divorce because of everybody being in his face it's odd to be calling reporters the first thing in jail.

Plain and simple ... Everything about him his suspicious and strange. He is a unsual person! He thinks he is all that, and he's not! I have no problem with him being locked up; gives him plenty of time to think. Maybe he will then assist LE in finding his daughter. He knows more about her disappearance then what he is telling in MY opinion.
(Seems like everyone else is more concerned about finding her than he is, makes me wonder just why that is?) :waitasec: jmo

List only, no discussion, no bashing, no name calling...

When TN visited RC in jail for the first time after his arrest, I found this whole exchange strange:

TN: Do you have something to tell me?

RC: That I love you?

TN: No...

After a few minutes, it's like RC remembered what he was suppose to say and he launched into his story about helping LE in Misty's arrest so she would talk. It all seemed very contrived to me.

When TN visited RC in jail for the first time after his arrest, I found this whole exchange strange:

TN: Do you have something to tell me?

RC: That I love you?

TN: No...

After a few minutes, it's like RC remembered what he was suppose to say and he launched into his story about helping LE in Misty's arrest so she would talk. It all seemed very contrived to me.

Contrived? Honey, it's straight from a script written by those two playwrights, Ron and TN. And, I think the falling down crying for his daughter's loss was also by these same two authors. IMO.
I have to give credit to TN, though, her tears on NG always appeared sincere.
By the way, why don't we see TN in front of the microphone or camera anymore? Certainly her comments should still be newsworthy.
Why don't we see her pleading for the public to continue to search for her granddaughter? It's up to her and Sykes to keep Haleigh's disappearance in the news now that Ronald is in the jail and busy closing a plea deal.
This entire family does not seem to react as the typical family who has had a child take from their lives. Don't TN and Sykes still believe Haleigh is alive, despite the cops announcing this is now a homicide case.

Bumping Baznme's thread for those just noticing some of the very odd & inconsistent statements in the beginning...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back