GUILTY NY - Suspicious device found near President Bill Clinton and Hillary’s Home, Chappaqua, Oct 2018

They arrived by US mail, right? So they all seem to be arriving on the same day.

Most of them. The one to Soros was found a couple of days ago, iirc.
The one sent to CNN/Time Warner/Columbus Circle address in NYC didn't have a postmark, but it did have stamps.

What about the others?

jmo

The one sent to CNN/Time Warner/Columbus Circle address in NYC didn't have a postmark, but it did have stamps.

What about the others?

jmo

The FBI hasn’t yet released details on the ones sent to the Clintons and Obamas. Several had fake return addresses.

Not sure about the others.

Although conspiracy and rumor aren’t allowed here.

To discuss/endorse the conspiracies and rumors promulgated by alt-right, non-MSM, non-allowed sources here is to literally victim-blame.

IMO
I'm not discussing or endorsing any rumors or conspiracy theories, that's why I asked for a MSM source. And I'm not the one providing non MSM links.

ETA I'm not sure why you directed this to me but if you have a problem with my post, simply report it.

Last edited:
Trump promises thorough investigation into suspicious packages

"In these times, we have to unify, we have to come together, and send one very clear, strong, unmistakable message that acts or threats of political violence of any kind have no place in the United States of America."

Sorry, but he has literally been sending the unmistakable message that political violence IS okay since well before he was elected and continues to do so at each rally. That it is happening should be no surprise to anyone.

Trump promises thorough investigation into suspicious packages

"In these times, we have to unify, we have to come together, and send one very clear, strong, unmistakable message that acts or threats of political violence of any kind have no place in the United States of America."

Sorry, but he has literally been sending the unmistakable message that political violence IS okay since well before he was elected and continues to do so at each rally. That it is happening should be no surprise to anyone.
People are responsible for their own actions. Bernie Sanders is no more responsible for the Congressional Baseball shooting, than this president is for some wackjob sending out bombs.

It’s now ok to harass and threaten politicians in restaurants.

This has been brewing for a long time, and it’s not getting any better.

“Knock the crap out of them. I promise you I will pay for the legal fees.”

“Nothing you can do, folks. Although the 2nd Amendment people, maybe there is.”

“Any guy who can do a body slam, he is my type!”

Bernie Sanders said NONE of these.

Suspicious packages sent to Clintons, Obamas, Soros, CNN: What we know so far

Clintons: "The packages were identified during 'routine mail screenings' and were 'appropriately handled' by authorities, the Secret Service said."
Obamas: "another package addressed to former President Barack Obama was intercepted by Secret Service agents in Washington."
CNN/Time Warner: "The package was addressed to former CIA Director John Brennan, according to CNN. Brennan contributes to CNN but does not work for the company... New York Police Department in a news conference said an envelope with white powder was also found at the offices."
Schultz, Holder: "a 'suspicious package' was sent to Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz's office in Sunrise, Florida. The device was addressed to former Attorney General Eric Holder. But, it had the wrong address for Holder. Since the return address was Wasserman Schultz's office, the package was sent there."
Cuomo: "his Manhattan office received a 'suspicious device.'"
Waters: "A suspicious package addressed to Rep. Maxine Waters was intercepted at a mail facility in Capitol Heights, Maryland."
Soros: "On Monday, an explosive device was found in the mailbox of a Bedford, New York, home that is co-owned by George Soros' private company, the Soros Fund Management LLC."

Suspicious packages sent to Clintons, Obamas, Soros, CNN: What we know so far

It's my understanding that homemade bombs usually are unique - sort of like handwriting. Experts should be able to tell if the bombs were all made by the same person. There might be tell-tell signs that provide more info than just that, too.

My knowledge is based exclusively on watching TV crime shows, btw,

The lack of postmark on the CNN package is very curious. Hand delivered into the corporate mail system?

jmo

“Knock the crap out of them. I promise you I will pay for the legal fees.”

“Nothing you can do, folks. Although the 2nd Amendment people, maybe there is.”

“Any guy who can do a body slam, he is my type!”

Bernie Sanders said NONE of these.
Exactly. And one of his supporters still took it upon himself to shoot a Republican congressman.

Are they arriving at the same time?

Snip
But in a statement, the Secret Service said after that package addressed to Hillary Clinton was caught late Tuesday, a second package addressed to Obama's residence "was intercepted by Secret Service personnel in Washington, DC" on Wednesday morning.

On Monday, an explosive device also was found in the mailbox at the Bedford, New York, home of George Soros. The Times reported that the device found by the Clintons' home was similar to the one found at Soros’ home.

It's my understanding that homemade bombs usually are unique - sort of like handwriting. Experts should be able to tell if the bombs were all made by the same person. There might be tell-tell signs that provide more info than just that, too.

The lack of postmark on the CNN package is very curious. Hand delivered into the corporate mail system?

jmo
They are. LE will have a lot to work with here, as these devices didn’t explode.

This guy won’t be a free man for much longer.

The person who sent these bombs broke the law. I recognize some of you here from other "political" threads where we managed fairly well (most of the time) to avoid politics and focus on the process. I hope we do that here too.

The bottomline is, a crime has been committed. I'd like to see it solved and it would be nice to discuss it as we go, rather than jab back and forth about politics.

Not talking about politics does seem like not talking about the elephant (or donkey) in the room on this case, but this is a crime no matter who did it, for no matter what motive.

jmo

jmo

At George Soros’s Home, Pipe Bomb Was Likely Hand-Delivered, Officials Say

At George Soros’s Home, Pipe Bomb Was Likely Hand-Delivered, Officials Say

The person who sent these bombs broke the law. I recognize some of you here from other "political" threads where we managed fairly well (most of the time) to avoid politics and focus on the process. I hope we do that here too.

The bottomline is, a crime has been committed. I'd like to see it solved and it would be nice to discuss it as we go, rather than jab back and forth about politics.

Not talking about politics does seem like not talking about the elephant (or donkey) in the room on this case, but this is a crime no matter who did it, for no matter what motive.

jmo
Well said.

Just catching up. This is true. Everyone is always waiting for the next disaster in this day of on-time news. People feed off of it. IMO

There is exactly zero evidence right now that shows this coordinationed domestic terror attack is a “covert effort designed to deceive,” if that’s what you’re implying.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back