Suspicious Man trespassing on Lindsey aunt's house

Blue_Dolphin308

We can't help everyone, But everyone can help some
Reaction score
The Etheridge Drive home belongs to an aunt and uncle of Lindsey Baum, the McCleary girl who vanished while walking home from a friend’s house in June. Investigators have said they suspect foul play in Lindsey’s disappearance. Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott said his office has been in touch with Olympia detectives about the latest incident, but as of now there is no reason to think the man is connected to Lindsey’s disappearance.
http://www.thenewstribune.com/partners/theolympian/story/990858.html

Lindsey Baum has not been seen since June 26 when she disappeared walking home from a friend's house in McCleary. Lindsey Baum's mother Melissa isn't sure whether there is a connection between the two cases, but she says it would be a very odd coincidence. "Either this is some really dumb guy that keeps trying to take kids in the same neighborhood, and just happened to fumble into my daughter's cousins' backyard, it's either related or a really, really odd coincidence."

http://www.mynorthwest.com/?nid=11&sid=254996

One of the three addresses listed on the 1200 block of Ethridge, where the incident happened, is a Patricia Holm. A Google search brings up a Patricia Johnson-Holm that has a conspiracy theory about child trafficking as her son was kidnapped in 1985. Search Rense.com/general74/mother.htm for the story and Tellamerica.bravepages.com to read about her radio talk show based in Seattle.

One of the three addresses listed on the 1200 block of Ethridge, where the incident happened, is a Patricia Holm. A Google search brings up a Patricia Johnson-Holm that has a conspiracy theory about child trafficking as her son was kidnapped in 1985. Search Rense.com/general74/mother.htm for the story and Tellamerica.bravepages.com to read about her radio talk show based in Seattle.

Thank you serendipty for this link. Sure is coincidink eh. Actually was a very interesting article. Found my self reading on. There are a lot of conspiracy theories out there, but it sure does make one wonder how much of it is truth especially with the evidence that follows. Kind of wondering about the other son, Is he still with Patricia. A lot of coincidences and strange happenings in washington. When reading this got to thinking of the code man, adam campbell and the message they where trying to send. There was one that was placed here in July 21 and a few min later it was deleted by the person I believe. Could this be the same possibily be what Adam was trying to say.

It read as follows.

Don't worry about it. I was talk to email with "White house" I wait for White House E-mail to me asap soon make sure will let me join "Support" Help infroamtion for all people in the 50 State of World. About more information follow rules in the State Law! I will happy more information for all people need know better follow rules in the State Law.

Adam

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back