Syringe in bottle contained traces of chloroform

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by knt, Nov 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WillenFan21

WillenFan21 Well-Known Member

Also another thing... maybe the contents in the Gatorade bottle spilled out into the trunk and that is why there was a massive amounts of it traced in there.

2. ZsaZsa

ZsaZsa Well-Known Member

The search for the method to make chloroform was made on Casey's computer, then her child is found dead, with chloroform in a bottle alongside her, and there is chloroform in the trunk of the car, where traces of the decomposing child were found. Isn't that enough? :banghead:
    If I look up on MY computer how to make a bomb, then my relative who is cramping my style,that I really want to get rid of is blown up, and traces of explosives are found in my car, isn't that a pretty convincing link?

3. missyjane77

missyjane77 Inactive

Honestly, I think this is the most likely scenario.

Also, if you do some research, chloroform has been injected into veins. Just look for some scholarly articles for reliable references.

4. Imbackon

Imbackon Member

Since I think KC was a monster and intended to kill her baby, I think it is very possible she gave her the shot in the carotid artery. It is big and she was not worrying about accidently pricking her.
    This was no visit to the Doctor.

5. ThoughtElf

ThoughtElf Former Member

Thank you. You are correct. And I hope those results are surfaced, too.

You're adept at navigating through these & interpreting. Can you elaborate a bit on the mass spec results for 238.1? I think they're around 11630-11650. Can't recall, but I will look. Or was that the pp count you cited earlier?

6. Imbackon

Imbackon Member

This is the same woman who left those paper towels in her trunk don't forget.

7. RR0004

RR0004 New Member

HD...that quote still makes me laugh!

8. panthera

panthera Retired WS Staff

I think that's a very good possibility. If she'd actually made this concoction, who knows how much of it there originally was. And since chloroform isn't supposed to be in plastic bottles, maybe it did leak out. MOO

9. panthera

panthera Retired WS Staff

I know!! Yes, very stupid, imo!

10. RR0004

RR0004 New Member

...and this is why I have a gigundo headache. LOL

ETA: and I do get most of it...but it does "hurt" to figure it all out.

11. Lexiintoronto

Lexiintoronto Well-Known Member

: ( I wasn't considering the approach from a murderer's point of view.

Straddling a child, pinning them down you could probably hit a vein in the neck, but I would imagine it would be messy. I don't even want to think about it.

12. Hot Dogs

Hot Dogs New Member

You mean this one?

Attached Files:

13. CuriousTwo

CuriousTwo Member

Most kids typically have some type of advance notice or warning before they receive a shot (parents tell them, they go to the doctor's office and know what happens there, etc.). But, when a child has no forewarning and doesn't anticipate an injection, I can see how it would be easier to do it by hiding the syringe and distracting them, then pulling it out quickly and injecting before they have a chance to react. Just thinking out loud.

14. Valhall

Valhall Keeper of the Mystic Fish

Yeah, the chloroform for 238.1 is coming in at an order of magnitude of 10 ppb, unless I've done something terribly wrong....which isn't beyond me, I assure you.

15. skygirl

skygirl New Member

Too amazing.....

Mind boggling amazing...the names/like names ie, Anthony, D.Casey, just a start....the whole near misses right by Caylees remains...no one complaining about the odor from the stink car??? No one seeing KC stopped on suburban. A man with a kidnapping record finding Caylee. (and we know he's clear on that, but still.) And all the gas cans! I'm tellin ya. Brother Lee may have taken a turn to the dark side of the force and sis followed. whatever. And even a freakin snake autopsy for kicks and giggles. It never ends.

I know its ot. Sorry. But still waiting to see if they swabbed the bottom of that blue crate that was laying in the bottom of the trunk. Could have HDE on it.

Thanks for the vent.
    Lovin this ws family!

16. ThoughtElf

ThoughtElf Former Member

Here, Have some tylenol. I bought the bulk-size bottle today.

I feel your pain. :D

17. kpalma715

kpalma715 New Member

I am sure and I hope LE have more evidence about this gatorade bottle. Hopefully there is DNA and fingerprints. They always save the best for last, so maybe that will be in the next dump. Fingers Crossed!

18. LolaMoon08

LolaMoon08 Well-Known Member

That could very well be what happened in order to get Caylee to fall asleep.

But, since I do not believe that this was an accident and was planned to be rid of Caylee forever... I believe that if the doll was used as a way to put Caylee asleep, then it was just so that it would make it easier for Casey to duct tape her and inject her since she would be unable to struggle.

Does anyone know if George had to take any kind of testostrone (sp?)due to whatever caused him to get a settlement from workers comp.?

19. aafromaa

aafromaa Active Member

thanks & you know I saw some stuff about testosterone and such and even some mention of chloroform but I guest the tests themselves are confusing to me and I was hoping to find something in a summary report of those tests that tied them to a specific item number so I'd know what I was looking at or something. For example I saw a test that I could read as chloroform being found in Q238.1 (the liquid from the bottle) but I saw a similar test that I could read as chloroform being found in Q244 (the doll) and since I saw a specific note in a summary report stating that chloroform was not identified in Q244 then I must conclude I was reading the test report wrong and should stick to reading the analysts' summaries - so if you stumble across a page number or something that will help a science "challenged" individual like me understand any of this, please share - also if you have an item number for any liquid that was identified as being inside the syringe (as opposed to inside the bottle) that would be helpful too

thanks in advance to anyone who can help me see what many others apparently already see

20. RR0004

RR0004 New Member

...and this is why I say that there are brilliant minds at work here.

This is exactly why I don't get the whole chloroform in the bottle thingy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.