Syringe in bottle contained traces of chloroform

Status
Not open for further replies.
In examining both sides of the "what if" coin.. I think we need to question why the Body Farm's conclusion that the body was in the trunk 2.6 days (which I never believed)..has now been contradicted by the entomology report. The Body Farm, Dr. Vass, in the same report, concluded that there were high levels of Chloroform in the trunk. He also stated in an email that releasing the Chloroform results to the public was a mistake. Do we have an inaccurate trunk Chloroform conclusion as well?
It is very hard to sort out, given the computer search on 'how to make Chloroform' and the muddy as of yet report of Chloroform in the syringe/Gatorade bottle. This is all a bit bothersome.
I think the chloroform results from the trunk were given out...not requested IYKWIM.

wait does this one say that the syringe was not analyzed? where does it say that there was a substance in the syringe?

Ok I have solved the mystery. BOTH of the documents that I am referencing are the same document-duh! On the LIST of the items on that document is states that Q2401.1 is the liquid from Q240, which is the bag. But in the next part it clarifies which items came from inside the BOTTLE and what has happened here is that someone has made an error and left out that Q240.1.1 came out of Q240.1 which was inside of Q240 apparently. Make sense?

But any old way, the liquid in Q238 was still a whity/murky liquid thoughtelf:crazy: So there you go.

Do ya think if we contacted the FBI and asked nicely they'd tell us if there was something to all this?
Sure would save us time. LOL

Please someone link me to the TP rolls associated with the Gatorade bottle/syringe.

Only TP roll + drug use I have ever encountered in relation to marijuana involves dryer sheets, TP cardboard rolls, and attempting to cover the smell of smoked marijuana by exhaling through same. (Gosh I hope no one calls me on my credentials to post the above!)

I'm calling it a night. LOL. Not enough tylenol in the worl to circle back around.

I am sure I'll wake up tomorrow and find it all solved. ;)

wait does this one say that the syringe was not analyzed? where does it say that there was a substance in the syringe?
Well 240.1 is the syringe.
240.1.1 is the liquid from INSIDE the syringe.
240 is the bag from whence it says the syringe came
In the 2nd part of the document that you provided me the link to which was the same document that I was already looking at, it clarifies what all was IN the bottle itsself.

Ok I have solved the mystery. BOTH of the documents that I am referencing are the same document-duh! On the LIST of the items on that document is states that Q2401.1 is the liquid from Q240, which is the bag. But in the next part it clarifies which items came from inside the BOTTLE and what has happened here is that someone has made an error and left out that Q240.1.1 came out of Q240.1 which was inside of Q240 apparently. Make sense?

But any old way, the liquid in Q238 was still a whity/murky liquid thoughtelf:crazy: So there you go.
Good news!! I can't imagine JB understanding one bit of those reports.

Please someone link me to the TP rolls associated with the Gatorade bottle/syringe.

Only TP roll + drug use I have ever encountered in relation to marijuana involves dryer sheets, TP cardboard rolls, and attempting to cover the smell of smoked marijuana by exhaling through same. (Gosh I hope no one calls me on my credentials to post the above!)
That's funny.
Here you go.
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21540603/detail.html

So quantitative analysis is still X, right? You need the contol info? We know it was there but just not how much?

That is how I understood it. Hoping Bond will show up and double-team with Dogs tomorrow.

I don't think it was injected into Caylee, I feel she probably used the syringe to draw up what she thought she needed from the container it was in, and put it into the Gatorade, then applied it to her face with a cloth, to be inhaled. There is NO way Casey could find a vein on a 2yr old- it calls for skills and patience that she doesn't have.

I tend to agree with your theory on this but.......if there was a needle at the end of that syringe, she injected it. If not, she used it to draw up the liquid and put on a cloth to put over her face to be inhaled. I also think she put the tape on her mouth to force her to breath it in through her nose.

Before I go back digging, let me see if I am digging for the right stuff. Are you asking where it says that the liquid from inside the syringe was analyzed?
yes. I am looking at pdf page 74 and 75.
what is the number for the liquid in the syringe? i see liquid in the plastic bag, liquid in the vehicle and liquid in the bottle.
I am assuming that there is another report that says that the liquid in the plastic bag is also the liquid in the syringe?

this report also says that the plastic bag was in the bottle.

where does it say that?

That is where there had to have been an error in the paperwork. In the results of the examination it states that item Q240.1.1 was INSIDE the gatorade bottle, retrieved from INSIDE the bottle.

In the list of the items from the scene when someone was typing that up they apparently made an error, as 240.1.1 is stated to have been inside of 240 when in fact it had to have been inside of 240.1 because 240 (the bag) is ALSO listed as having been INSIDE the gatorade bottle. Oh lord. Look at it and compare the numbers.

Oh GOD! It gets worse! Next it states that items Q238(the bottle) Q238.2(the piece of plastic) Q239(the cardboard rolls) Q240(the bag!)and Q240.1(the syringe) were NOT analyzed...

I think the "steam roller" or whatever is in reference to when you take a hit of weed, or smoke or steam from harder drugs, then put your mouth up to one end of the cardboard tube, someone else puts their mouth up to the other end, you exhale, they inhale your exhaled smoke, and voila, you're recycling your high! Think poor college kids hiding in their dorm rooms with their skinny joints. The dryer sheet thing is for when you're in high school and don't want your parents to smell anything;) Or so I've heard.

I was confused about that as well. page 11519 at this link
http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/1106/21540506.pdf
states that there was indeed a liquid substance in the syringe labeled 240.1.1

If you read a couple of pages up 11515 - 11519 it explains the blue gatorade bottle contained liquid, 2 cardboard rolls, a syringe (which also contained a substance), a piece of possible cotton (cotton and cotton type material is also used for drug abuse/injection)

HTH. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member