Tale of survival for boy, 10, ripped from womb

Discussion in 'News that makes you smile!' started by Penelope631, Sep 29, 2006.

1. Penelope631

Penelope631 Former Member

Tale of survival for boy, 10, ripped from womb

Eli Evans leads normal life after savage start

[​IMG] Daniel R. Patmore / AP
    Eli Evans, 10, waits for football practice to start Wednesday in Bridgeport, Ill.

BRIDGEPORT, Ill. - Belting out operatic-sounding songs one moment and doing magic tricks the next, 10-year-old Eli Evans talks of becoming a comedian and football player — no stretch for the 130-pound boy who's already an accomplished ham.

"That's not him showing off," Sam Evans says, shaking his head as he watches his whirling grandson. "That's all the time."

Evans can't help but be bemused by the fifth-grader, a sweet, well-adjusted poster child of survival since the savagery that surrounded his arrival.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/15058002/?GT1=8605

2. Loading...

3. Beyond Belief

Beyond Belief New Member

What a handsome young man! I hope he knows there is alot of good folks out in the world. I hope one day I get to see him playing football in the big leagues. ;)

4. kazzbar

kazzbar Inactive

Out of such tragic beginnings comes a great young boy. He will grow up to be a strong man .Very inspiring story.Terrible about his siblings.The purpetrators should die not be spared.IMO