GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
if it was an open marriage, did Sidney know it was an open marriage? He was the one sneaking around, and then TM was the one sending nasty texts to Heather .. why sneak around if you and your spouse have an agreement?? She seems like a jealous wife to me!!!! :rolleyes::D
Exactly....And WHY have your spouse followed if he doesn't keep secrets and you completely trust him! She's such a blardy liar!!!
th

He's trying to lead the witness .. but this lady straight up told him he was wrong when he asked "right?" :D:D

Just tuning into the trial and if i have the right link the defense attorney is really reaching now.

He is asking the witness.....no telling the witness...... that if someone was going to do harm to HE that it would be smart to take her phone and make some calls on her phone to the last number there to point blame at them.

Good Grief. If that is how this defense has been going then they have NOTHING. LOL :)

I would imagine SM wasn't living at home for a few days. I don't know as fact though. Seeing TM's temper, I can't imagine how she responded to SM when she found out. She may have booted him out for awhile, threatened who knows what, etc. THEN she decided... nobody takes MY man, and started planning her attack.

If your partner is cheating, why not say 'good riddance'.
I guess, loads of women 'stick by their man' but, is it worth it, in the long run.
As in this case, I bet TM, wishes she stated, 'good riddance' to SM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member