Tampering Investigation Who? What? When? Where? We already know why!

But how did it get into the box of TES records, or is defense saying it was never there that LB walked off with it because LB stated to AP that she brought the form back and placed it in a tray or handed it off to someone. What would be the incentive for LB to fill out a fake form when she was not officially assigned to Suburban Drive and drove there with other's on her own? There would be no need for a TES form because they were never sent there. So what would be the point of LB filling out a false form herself without being instructed to do so when she knew she was there on her own?

The fake document, it appears SHE and she alone had, it was never in the TES documents, that is certain. That was red flag from jump because those forms are not only turned in at the end of each search, the team leaders are debriefed on them. There is ZERO chance she forgot to hand hers in. Indeed they did have the legitimate one she did sign correctly.

On the fake document, folks names are spelled wrong, one lady's name is using her maiden name (that according to her, ONLY Laura would have known), it is all in one person's hand, unlike every other TES form where each person writes in their own. CLEARLY this one is just so....
how do I put it politely....
so extra.

Linda Drane Burdick already brought up that indeed there was a sticky note that said to Mort or for Mort, so the dots are pretty close together to connect. IMO, they have her dead to rights...
each and every person she listed, without exception, has said under oath, NO, that is not correct, could not possibly be correct and that absolutely is not my signature. They have her dead to rights. I believe that.

Lamb, I am sorry I did not answer your question, what would be her motive? Think Joy, Think Hoover. Think Dom. Her own friend described her as wanting to be on the news, take that literally. When you hear her on the phone, to me, she is troubled, and dishonest as cannot be trusted. Each caller catches her in lies on the various phone calls. In the words of Mark Nejame, "I am being overly generous in my characterization". The good news is I honestly believe they have got her, dead to rights and she will have to pay for what she has done. The trouble she has caused would be tough to measure. Joe Jordan's original letter I'll never understand either. Misguided, again, is putting it politely. She introduced herself as law enforcement, when she is not. That alone tells you everything I need to know about Laura Buchanan. Troubled, alright.

Oh I had forgotten all about that. Tony told us Baez forged his signature to a contract or something right? Can you refresh my memory? It was something Tony said he knows he didn't sign. They all did but his was different.

I swear I feel like I have entered the Twilight Zone.

Or riding around with Marty McFly in the DeLorean in Back to the Future.

It is surreal just reading this old stuff.

I swear I feel like I have entered the Twilight Zone.

Or riding around with Marty McFly in the DeLorean in Back to the Future.

It is surreal just reading this old stuff.

Me too!!! I think I was alright at 88 MPH but it was all those gigawatts and split time continuums that got me ... Maybe ZFG is really an anti-matter doppelganger of ICA?

ooooh here it is friends, The defense telling the judge that there is a conflict of interest with Mark Nejame representing TES after mom and pop. Brad telling the judge NO there is no conflict, literally shaking his head no. So Mark takes to the podium and says it is not true, and not only are they not asserting any conflict, he has a signed waiver by them.

Andrea had claimed that the Anthonys were asserting conflict, she told the judge they received it by e mail. Brad says no.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYXZ_GSPyk0
Mark tears them up, four minute mark.
This was one of the three times the defense would raise this issue to the court. All three times Brad said no.

eight minute mark is where Andrea says Mr. Conway knows about the Anthonys asserting this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5IrzGBLLjg

Love that last video, where Andrea is claiming it won't cost the defense anything to go over and look at ALL the TES documents!

Needless to say, it cost the state of florida a pretty penny for the defense to do just that.

Amazing how they can lie with a straight face

Somewhat related I believe, I don't believe this was posted either - JJ's attorney Kelly Sims interview by State Attorney investigative subpoena. Quite a LOT of dancing around by Sims and his attorney!

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/70467628/Attorney-Kelly-Sims-Interview-10252010

Sgt Allen asks quite an interesting question on page 32.... :)

I have audio on this too, but am having trouble converting it (and the Conway one) to be able to upload to Youtube. :(

MM :rocker:

TWA: Can you find the clip of JB lying that BC had knowledge of exculpatory evidence in the TES docs?

The only thing I know of that comes close to that is the hearing I posted above. Do you have a quote of that, because that will help me a lot.

Somewhat related I believe, I don't believe this was posted either - JJ's attorney Kelly Sims interview by State Attorney investigative subpoena. Quite a LOT of dancing around by Sims and his attorney!

I have audio on this too, but am having trouble converting it (and the Conway one) to be able to upload to Youtube. :(

I Love you!!!! :blowkiss:
:great: :rocker:

omg..I am never gonna get off of WS tonight.... :floorlaugh:

You are welcome friend. We are all pretty pumped up and feverishly looking up stuff and posting because for ONCE it seems like someone is trying to DO SOMETHING about these things we have all suspected and had to tip toe around. I love Eric Edwards and John Allen. They speak for common sense and Caylee! They call it like they see it! Now all they have to do is prove it and as the teenagers say, "IT'S ON!!!!"

We were supposed to tip toe around this stuff? oopsie! I think I've been doing it wrong? :waitasec:

You tease, we love you Muzikman! Pg 20, they did listen to the recording, "TO IDENTIFY THE VICTIM".

:nevermind:
Hmmmm... why would JJ want to invoke 5th amendment bottom of page 4, K Sims depo.

eta: i was mistaken, he does not!

I thought that was SIMS wanting to invoke the 5th. Or his attorney Andrea B wanting him to?

Wow, this is so hard to read. I think we'll have to read between the lines in this one.

You're right, with all the cross-talk and no sleep, I'm a :loser:

AL brought us Mort and then AL left. Any chance she left in part to distance herself from the mess?
Maybe...IMO it kinda makes ya wonder what extent the "angel" will go to to get those inmates off.

Hmmmm... why would JJ want to invoke 5th amendment bottom of page 4, K Sims depo.

I thought that was SIMS wanting to invoke the 5th. Or his attorney Andrea B wanting him to?

Sims was refusing to answer/produce the docs citing attorney-client privilege w/ JJ. JJ would have to agree to waive privilege.

omg..I am never gonna get off of WS tonight.... :floorlaugh:

Ha I knew you wouldn't be able to do classwork instead.

I think :waitasec: the State's attorney MISUNDERSTOOD Sims's attorney's objection because it was STUPID and just THOUGHT he was invoking the 5th (which would have perhaps made more sense).

Sims was refusing to answer/produce the docs citing attorney-client privilege w/ JJ. JJ would have to agree to waive privilege.

There were 2 objections Sims's alleged attorney was invoking--wait did I say alleged? Sorry, slip of the tongue.

1. Attorney-client privilege, which she interprets to include discussing documents given to you by your client as well as documents that have your client's name in them. Both wrong.

2. Florida Statute 934.03, which is the statute regarding illegally recording a conversation, which she interprets to mean you can't testify about the conversation AT ALL, which is also wrong.

Wrong wrong wrong and I hope they go to a judge about this and get the interview done for real. :banghead: It might not be HHJP as this is a separate investigation, however.

I feel that the brain child to a lot of the creative TES searcher tampering was TM -- he was the first so vocal on Caylee being placed after ICA was in jail. Now it might have been shaped by folks like LB inserting themselves with MS trickery but TM seeded the plan. JB bought into it and got involved. What was the timing of TM leaving, was it all unraveling then so he left JB to take the fall?

O/T kinda.. cyberborg I am not picking or trying to start anything but when I first read your post I was like ?? and had to reread 3 times.. I was totally sure you didn't mean TM as in Tim Miller.. but others at a later time might think so . maybe a good idea woud be to use first name for that person with just last as a letter for name.. i just don't want anyone upset thinking you meant Tim u know.. sorry to butt in but I had to read post like I said 3 times cause I know and read cyberborg's posts and no way would you do anything like that..
I hope I haven't crossed bounds here cyberborg. Sorry if I have. Didn't mean anything by my post only to clear up the name.
Great Job all you WS'ers .. just amazing.. miss everyone but I am here in spirit 24/7 almost..

You rock MM! What else do you have? And I must say, again with the names: Dorothy Sims, Kelly Sims, Casey Anthony, Dominic Casey, CMA, CMA, CMA.

Yep, Tehcloser's (another WS poster) siggy has new meaning here - if there's hink, there must be stink. This case is REEKING right now!

I'm all for sending a semi full of Immodium.:maddening::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back