Tampering Investigation Who? What? When? Where? We already know why!

Nearly 2/3 done reading depo....massive headache from all the cross talk, which is essentially Andrea B's continual 'objections'.... I've decided that Andrea and Cindy A. are identical twins that were apparently separated at birth. Where's the tylenol? Oh, and God Bless LE the SA office. Over and out-------

Ha I knew you wouldn't be able to do classwork instead.

:iamashamed:

As soon as I finish reading this hard to follow interview I am going to google "rehab for sleuthers."

There were 2 objections Sims's alleged attorney was invoking--wait did I say alleged? Sorry, slip of the tongue.

1. Attorney-client privilege, which she interprets to include discussing documents given to you by your client as well as documents that have your client's name in them. Both wrong.

2. Florida Statute 934.03, which is the statute regarding illegally recording a conversation, which she interprets to mean you can't testify about the conversation AT ALL, which is also wrong.

Wrong wrong wrong and I hope they go to a judge about this and get the interview done for real. :banghead: It might not be HHJP as this is a separate investigation, however.

Thank you for explaining that!! I didn't think ALL that could be covered under a/c privilege. Half-way through it started making a little more sense. An alleged attorney....ONLY in this case. I am still not done. No wonder it is hard to follow...

Lambchop - oh definitely I know doctors vs doctors happen. But the smaller the community, the harder it is to find without hiring an expert who usually is not in the same town as the doctor being accused. JMO.

I know what you mean, but seems Baez and to an extent Mason are adopting their own scorched earth tactic. :floorlaugh: Doesn't get much worse than a fellow local attorney calling you a liar and an incompetant.

Wow, this is so hard to read. I think we'll have to read between the lines in this one.

You're right, with all the cross-talk and no sleep, I'm a :loser:

Not to be rude...but could you fine posters stop dancing around the edges like this is FlashDance and break it down...? LOL but still...who is doing the bad? Who is the big bad here? JB? Duh...shaddy as ***** but still? Reading through these posts is like wading through a swamp...Who did what? To Whom? When? Damnit? LOL

Now we understand why JB refused to look at the TES documents under the watchful eyes and kept demanding that they be released to him, so his office staff can go over them at his office.

Not to be rude...but could you fine posters stop dancing around the edges like this is FlashDance and break it down...? LOL but still...who is doing the bad? Who is the big bad here? JB? Duh...shaddy as ***** but still? Reading through these posts is like wading through a swamp...Who did what? To Whom? When? Damnit? LOL

We are reading a new depo now, not included in the linked summary. Good summary that should catch you up. There are 2 more posted shortly after this one.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6077924&postcount=144"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Tampering Investigation Who? What? When? Where? We already know why![/ame]

Just finished reading the Investigative Subpoena of KS. My eyes are crossed and my tongue is hanging out of my mouth. KS attorney AB is something else, she is nasty. Basically KS answered nothing while his attorney acted a fool.

ETA: One of my favorite parts..

AB: My turn
LB: No it isn't. This is a State Attorney Investigative Subpoena that Mr. Sims has appeared for. We're
trying to be cordial. The way these work I'm sure you know, is that you are here representing him.
You don't get to participate. As much as you would like to...

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/70467628/Attorney-Kelly-Sims-Interview-10252010

:wave:

Anyone mind coughing up the Cliff Notes here for us late joiners? LOL!

oh, that is so not fair to ask that. I'm sowwy.

:couch:

ETA, oh thanks Beach!

Somewhat related I believe, I don't believe this was posted either - JJ's attorney Kelly Sims interview by State Attorney investigative subpoena. Quite a LOT of dancing around by Sims and his attorney!

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/70467628/Attorney-Kelly-Sims-Interview-10252010

Sgt Allen asks quite an interesting question on page 32.... :)

I have audio on this too, but am having trouble converting it (and the Conway one) to be able to upload to Youtube. :(

MM :rocker:

My mouth is watering for the audio. I have a feeling the KS interview is going to be MUCH better when you hear it. Thanks MM:great:

Heavens to Betsy! :thud: What a helluva time I had trying to read that interview! :banghead:

I'm so confused now that I can't remember the initials of all these people? KS? AB? LOL?

Just so I can go to bed without wracking my brain all night, just WHO exactly did Joe Jordan record? I told y'all I am confused! LOL

Heavens to Betsy! :thud: What a helluva time I had trying to read that interview! :banghead:

I'm so confused now that I can't remember the initials of all these people? KS? AB? LOL?

Just so I can go to bed without wracking my brain all night, just WHO exactly did JJ record? I told y'all I am confused! LOL

JJ recorded a conversation with himself represented by his attorney at the time, KS, and MS the PI for the defense. HTH.

JJ recorded a conversation with himself represented by his attorney at the time, KS, and MS the PI for the defense. HTH.

MD MOMMY
Thank you SO much! My head was spinning trying to remember! lol I thought he had recorded the conversation with his attorney but wasn't sure if I was correct in thinking he also recorded MS.

:blowkiss:

I'm running on 6 hours sleep since Friday. It's hard to stay coherent, let alone awake. I'll give you an abbreviated version.

There has been a parallel "Tampering" investigation going on since September 2010 as a result of LB's first deposition and the "fake" document.

Investigative subpoenas were issued to Brad Conway & Kelly Sims (JJ's former atty.)

It's clear that LB, Mort Smith and JB are the targets of the investigation, not sure how many or if any others are involved yet.

BC's depo had several "bombshells" JB writing BC asking for all of ICA's computers and the contents of her room. The letter that CA & GA sent to MN attempting to rescind their waiver of conflict happened without BC's knowledge, he was told by MN. BC said JB lied in his filings and in court about the TES records. JB wanted BC to contact LB back in 2009 and have BC look for 5 or 6 specific names in the TES records, and BC did not. JB asked BC in a meeting in Feb. 2010 if he ever made contact with LB and BC said no, but that raised a red flag with BC. BC thinks that JB was trying to establish that it was safe to move forward with their LB bs.

KS' depo was difficult - mostly focused on MS and the TES forms. LE is trying to establish if MS (the keeper of the autopsy photos) has shown anyone those sealed photos. In this depo it became known that LE has heard the JJ recordings and the SAO has not. This depo will be continued if a judge allows.

Nums you did GREAT!!!!

I had a full night's sleep last night and couldn't even remember who JJ recorded! LOL

Came back to ask if you all think MS has shown those photos to anyone? My guess would be "yes".

Nums you did GREAT!!!!

I had a full night's sleep last night and couldn't even remember who JJ recorded! LOL

Came back to ask if you all think MS has shown those photos to anyone? My guess would be "yes".

My guess is "yes" too and I think when LB's November depo comes out we will learn more about that. I think MS was probably trying to use the pictures in his effort to "refresh witnesses memories". Wow! Was this not the best doc dump ever??

There were 2 objections Sims's alleged attorney was invoking--wait did I say alleged? Sorry, slip of the tongue.

1. Attorney-client privilege, which she interprets to include discussing documents given to you by your client as well as documents that have your client's name in them. Both wrong.

<snip>

I think this is my very favorite from pdf p. 44, lines 1-2:

"I know. I'm not talking about that either. I've got an attorney/client privilege to assert with regards to...things that look like that."

"...things that look like that"??? :floorlaugh:

Uncle. I give. :whiteflag:

I've digested all the crazy I can for one day.

<snip>

I think this is my very favorite from pdf p. 44, lines 1-2:

"I know. I'm not talking about that either. I've got an attorney/client privilege to assert with regards to...things that look like that."

"...things that look like that"??? :floorlaugh:

Uncle. I give. :whiteflag:

I've digested all the crazy I can for one day.

Yep, I'm checking into rehab with you! :crazy:

:bedtime:

P.s. that blizzard is coming :wink: 18" starting Tuesday night, 50mph winds :woohoo: NOT!!!!

It's been a long time, be well everyone!

I'm here for Justice for Caylee Marie!

Nums you did GREAT!!!!

I think someone is at least saying he is. LE has asked several people about that so there must be a reason.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back