Tampering Investigation Who? What? When? Where? We already know why!

I'm thinking there still could be additional correspondence that we have yet to see.
I think there may be. WS, the guy thwarted by traffic, was assigned the task of providing all the emails to LE. He searched the hard drive for refences to LB on JB`s computer but that doesnt mean his boss didn`t delete evèrything before he did. I`m hoping LE made a copy of his hard drive or has enough to get a warrant to do so now.

From the article:

The Florida Bar has confirmed that a new complaint has been lodged against Casey Anthony attorney Jose Baez.

"There's a file open and anything else is confidential at this time," said Karen Kirksey, a spokeswoman for The Florida Bar, adding that the complaint is "at staff" level at this point in the process

"That means the Bar is looking into it, asking questions, just looking to see if it has any merit," Kirksey said. "No probable cause has been found."
Baez hung up the phone as soon as a reporter called to ask about the complaint this morning.

:giggle:

BBM...so does that mean the Florida Bar is not investigating this further? What the heck, no probably cause has been found! If I can see it from afar, how do these fine Bar associates not see it?

This has been a long time coming. JA has asked a few times for Baez to show his proof of this prisoner's innocence. All Baez has done was flap his gums until this "witness" tampering and "fraudulent" TES document came to light. This is very serious business and I want to know HOW they come to the conclusion of no probable cause? Will Baez skate by again? Seems he doesn't abide by rules/procedures and he's another who beats to his own drum...

Who will perserve the integrity of this trial?

It just beats the heck out of me! JMHO

Justice for Caylee

O/T JustJayla, LOVE your new avatar! What a gorgeous dog!

Thank you! I wish the pic was a little larger so I could gaze upon my baby today-Had to put him in his kennel because we changed his food, and let's just say that as handsome as he is, he is not emitting very handsome smells this morning :crazy:

Perhaps he's just *much* better at it than Baez.

So much better that he hasn't been caught.

To date.

I find myself in the rather unique position of defending a defense attorney :)

I have never heard even a whisper of unethical behavior on CM's part. Yes, he uses all the typical defense attorney tactics when defending someone, but not one instance of behavior that was less than ethical has ever come up, compared to JB - how many bar complaints in just the last 2 1/2 years? You can be sure with all the publicity surrounding this case, someone would have come forward if they had even the slightest thought that CM had been unethical in any of his cases. He has a good reputation within the legal community around Central Florida.

I'll be there.

Thank you Amil, your first hand observations are always helpful and often hysterical! The camera angle does not catch everything that you do.

Thank you for going. Caylee has an Angel, quietly sitting on her side in the courtroom. She sure deserves a packed courtroom full of them! God bless you.

BBM...so does that mean the Florida Bar is not investigating this further? What the heck, no probably cause has been found! If I can see it from afar, how do these fine Bar associates not see it?

This has been a long time coming. JA has asked a few times for Baez to show his proof of this prisoner's innocence. All Baez has done was flap his gums until this "witness" tampering and "fraudulent" TES document came to light. This is very serious business and I want to know HOW they come to the conclusion of no probable cause? Will Baez skate by again? Seems he doesn't abide by rules/procedures and he's another who beats to his own drum...

Who will perserve the integrity of this trial?

It just beats the heck out of me! JMHO

Justice for Caylee

No, what the spokesperson was saying is that no probable cause has been found...YET. ;)

"There's a file open...the bar is looking into it....no probable cause has been found" means the complaint is being investigated.

If she had said the file is closed and we have made a finding of no probable cause, that would mean JB had skated again. :)

Or GA? He outright told LE he didn't care for JB. CA may think JB is wonderful and humble but I don't think GA agrees. Wherever he is.

Since the latest status hearing when BP stated one thing they should know about him was he did his own research and knew what was in all their case files, etc. I started to wonder if it was him who filed the complaint. If we think we know JB is lying, then BP must know. I don't think BP would have alerted the media that a complaint had been filed though, that's a CA/GA thing to do. So who knows??
I think GA is listening to that cousellor Cindy says he seeing and has been granted the serenity to accept the things he can't change; the courage to change the things he can; and the wisdom to know the difference. At least I hope so.

I'm positive this has been mentioned, but I was just reading the motion to compel the JJ recording and within the motion the defense states again they want all the TES records. Before, when the defense wanted the records faxed, or copied, even sending the copy company over to make copies, I thought they were exhibiting laziness. Now I realize they were wanting these records sent to them so they could simply insert one.
CM and JB, not lazy and not incompetent, just sleazy as the day is long.

I remember a time about a year or so ago, that the defense came to examine the TES files, but they only spent a few minutes there and examined just a few files. They had an issue about someone being in the room with them when they were looking at the files and want no one observing them. I thought at that time that something was suspicious.

I remember a time about a year or so ago, that the defense came to examine the TES files, but they only spent a few minutes there and examined just a few files. They had an issue about someone being in the room with them when they were looking at the files and want no one observing them. I thought at that time that something was suspicious.

media was also on alert.....

No, what the spokesperson was saying is that no probable cause has been found...YET. ;)

"There's a file open...the bar is looking into it....no probable cause has been found" means the complaint is being investigated.

If she had said the file is closed and we have made a finding of no probable cause, that would mean JB had skated again. :)

Thanks AZ, for that answer. I do hope they don't close the file without going after this man, he's proven time and time again, to me anyway, he will do whatever it takes to get ICA to walk out of prison a free woman but would she really?

I just watched a trial on TruTV, Yazeed Essa..accused in the cyanide poisoning of his wife. He fled before the autopsy results could be rendered. Other people came foward, they spoke to a friend of the wife who was on the phone when Rosemarie crashed her car. She told her Yazeed was making her take these calcium pills and handed her two before she left in the car and she was now feeling sick...30 minutes later she's DOA...acute cyanide intoxication...he was found guilty on aggravated manslaughter and is now serving 20-life...since that was the law when this crime was committed..I forgot to mention all the extra marital affairs he had...

I stated the above to show, how little they had on this man, it couldn't be proven who put the cyanide in the calcium capsules but since he made a big fuss of his wife taking these pills and handing her two before she left the home and his fleeing to his country, it was a slam dunk for the jury...so I feel the same thing will become of ICA...her fleeing her parents for those 30 days, not alerting authorities, not finding this alleged nanny, I do feel, she will be found guilty as charged...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Thanks AZ, for that answer. I do hope they don't close the file without going after this man, he's proven time and time again, to me anyway, he will do whatever it takes to get ICA to walk out of prison a free woman but would she really?

I just watched a trial on TruTV, Yazeed Essa..accused in the cyanide poisoning of his wife. He fled before the autopsy results could be rendered. Other people came foward, they spoke to a friend of the wife who was on the phone when Rosemarie crashed her car. She told her Yazeed was making her take these calcium pills and handed her two before she left in the car and she was now feeling sick...30 minutes later she's DOA...acute cyanide intoxication...he was found guilty on aggravated manslaughter and is now serving 20-life...since that was the law when this crime was committed..I forgot to mention all the extra marital affairs he had...

I stated the above to show, how little they had on this man, it couldn't be proven who put the cyanide in the calcium capsules but since he made a big fuss of his wife taking these pills and handing her two before she left the home and his fleeing to his country, it was a slam dunk for the jury...so I feel the same thing will become of ICA...her fleeing her parents for those 30 days, not alerting authorities, not finding this alleged nanny, I do feel, she will be found guilty as charged...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Sorry mods for the O/T but I also watched this trial. His 10 year old Son's impact statement, delivered by his new Dad was heart breaking. :(

I think he takes great license with his previous statement about using whatever means necessary to portray his client as innocent in the public eye, I paraphrase...
And I've seen too many side glances, smirks, whispering conversations to think CM has clean hands in this.

I agree. My impression is that CM is completely IN with everything JB is doing and saying, and even going so far as to defend his teammate JB - telling Kathi that JB has not lied to anybody and she is an *advertiser censored**hole.

CM is caught up in the "game" of it all, and his arrogance is controlling CM's behavior. CM doesn't have to act like a jerk to other attorneys or other people involved in this, or even reporters. CM should be able to conduct his business and still be polite and be a gentleman. My impression is that CM wants to "win" in this case, for his own ego, and he is not considering the minor skirmishes along the way where he is getting very "dirty" in the process.

Amil, what are the rules regarding the courtroom related to food and drink inside the courtroom? Are they allowed? I wouldn't think so.

I noticed Cindy's church friend, Donna, swigging down her drink right there in the courtroom. I guess Donna and Cindy think they are "special" and the rules don't apply to them? Cindy with her water bottle all the time, and smacking on her gum. They act like they are at the ballpark, instead of in a courtroom with a legal proceeding taking place.

Attachments

• Hearing Feb 4, 2011 Donna drinking glass.jpg
    Hearing Feb 4, 2011 Donna drinking glass.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 40
Amil, what are the rules regarding the courtroom related to food and drink inside the courtroom? Are they allowed? I wouldn't think so.

I noticed Cindy's church friend, Donna, swigging down her drink right there in the courtroom. I guess Donna and Cindy think they are "special" and the rules don't apply to them? Cindy with her water bottle all the time, and smacking on her gum. They act like they are at the ballpark, instead of in a courtroom with a legal proceeding taking place.
There is a sign outside the courtroom which gives all the rules of behavior:
http://www.ninthcircuit.org/programs-services/court-resource-center/decorum-policy.shtml
The deputy will come over and tell you to get rid of the gum - I've seen it happen to someone around me - the Ants are special - their case is different.

I think CA had something in her mouth also. She kept sucking her cheeks in as if she was sucking on a mint in her mouth. I've been told that under severe stress your mouth gets very dry. That could be why they are looking the other way during the hearings. But rules are rules and the sippy cuppy that CA's friend had is no excuse. Anyone who brings a cup that big into court should know better. Maybe the bailiff needs to pay more attention since they have been told more than once not to do it. jmo

The discussion over on the LB backs out thread a few posters were reviewing the time line of events and its possible relation to the complaint submitted to the Bar. This tickled something in the back of my mind. So, off I went to look at some things.

1. LB's first deposition was in 8/10
2. Bar complaint was submitted 9/10---which means it wasn't made by any blogger, poster or everyday Joe b/c we didn't get access to this information until Jan. of this year.

Ok. Here is the sequence of events I've been able to go back through thus far.

LB's attorney faxed the documents LDB but there are three fax numbers. Two of which are in the same area code.

Fax#407-801-6400 x332
Fax#407-836-2120
Then,
Fax#281-773-9562 with attention to "John"

Then the emails;

10/9/08 Email LB sends to JB

LB mentions conversation between JB and her the previous week.
Tells JB she saw Caylee at Epcot the night before they were to travel back home. (now get this) LB tells JB that she was so convinced the little girl is Caylee that the next morning on their way back home LB goes to a search site or Texas command post and reports this to 2 deputies of "what I witnessed.....it worries me that they haven't followed up on my sighting".
LB suggests that JB pull surveillance tapes on the date of 9/4 & 9/5 during the time of 4:15 to 4:45. (THEN)LB tells JB that she had told Cindy about her sighting.(when did LB speak to Cindy? in September?)

10/10/08 Email from Cindy that is sent to JB who passes it on to LB.

Cindy wants LB to go on GMA and talk about LE not searching for Caylee.

At the beginning of Jan. of 2009 LB contacts JB about the text msgs she had with Tessa.

1/13/09 at 2:27 p.m JB requests LB to forward these messages to his in house investigator who is opening a file for this matter.

1/13/09 3:20 LB writes to JB, "have him call me"

1/21/09 11:18 Email from LB to JB

Pat called, did you check out anything I have TOLD you.

2/29/09 at 3:39 Email from LB to JB
LB--talked with Pat several times since we talked. He seems to think my information will help when the case begins. Hopefully I can come down and give my side of the story.

Will continue.....

Novice Seeker
6/26/09 Mort thanks LB. "These are helpful" referring to Ann P.

The discussion over on the LB backs out thread a few posters were reviewing the time line of events and its possible relation to the complaint submitted to the Bar. This tickled something in the back of my mind. So, off I went to look at some things.

2. Bar complaint was submitted 9/10---which means it wasn't made by any blogger, poster or everyday Joe b/c we didn't get access to this information until Jan. of this year.

LB's attorney faxed the documents LDB but there are three fax numbers. Two of which are in the same area code.

Fax#407-801-6400 x332
Fax#407-836-2120
Then,

Then the emails;

Tells JB she saw Caylee at Epcot the night before they were to travel back home. (now get this) LB tells JB that she was so convinced the little girl is Caylee that the next morning on their way back home LB goes to a search site or Texas command post and reports this to 2 deputies of "what I witnessed.....it worries me that they haven't followed up on my sighting".
LB suggests that JB pull surveillance tapes on the date of 9/4 & 9/5 during the time of 4:15 to 4:45. (THEN)LB tells JB that she had told Cindy about her sighting.(when did LB speak to Cindy? in September?)

At the beginning of Jan. of 2009 LB contacts JB about the text msgs she had with Tessa.

1/13/09 at 2:27 p.m JB requests LB to forward these messages to his in house investigator who is opening a file for this matter.

LB--talked with Pat several times since we talked. He seems to think my information will help when the case begins. Hopefully I can come down and give my side of the story.

Will continue.....

Novice Seeker

Thanks for pointing the fax numbers out NS.
407 area code is Orlando
BUT
bbm
281 area code is Houston Texas....
407 area code is Orlando

Fax#407-801-6400 x332
Fax#407-836-2120
Then,

Then the emails;

Will continue.....

Novice Seeker
Who could "John" in Houston be? - area code 281?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back