Tampering Investigation Who? What? When? Where? We already know why!

Something about BC's interview didn't sit well with me for several reasons.

One, BC tries to convey how ethical he is and some bought it. But, he was right beside the Anthony's during their "ICA is Innocent, LE has Lied, There is No Evidence, We have Cooperated with LE, We tried to give LE ICA's clothes taken from the Car, There was No Duct Tape, We aren't allowed any Contact with ICA...and so on...

Two, the depositions for the ZFG case. Both Cindy and George lied about key aspects of the case and what did Brad do? Nothing that could be considered ethical IMO. BC did his part with George and Cindy to figuratively flip the finger at our justice system.

Three, representing DC during the interview with LE where DC was confronted about searching the area in Nov. where Caylee was found a month later.

Now, why would BC search through the TES documents looking for something connected to RK? He had known for some time that RK was not involved with what happened to Caylee, IMO. So, again, why and just exactly was BC looking for?

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/70792948/Casey-Anthony-Brad-Conway-interview-October-5-2010

Novice Seeker

Because, IMHO, BC was seriously on board the Crazy Train at that time. It wa snot until some serious charges of tampering came into play that he jumped off the Crazy Train to save his own skin.

I remember a time about a year or so ago, that the defense came to examine the TES files, but they only spent a few minutes there and examined just a few files. They had an issue about someone being in the room with them when they were looking at the files and want no one observing them. I thought at that time that something was suspicious.

Thanks AZ, for that answer. I do hope they don't close the file without going after this man, he's proven time and time again, to me anyway, he will do whatever it takes to get ICA to walk out of prison a free woman but would she really?

I just watched a trial on TruTV, Yazeed Essa..accused in the cyanide poisoning of his wife. He fled before the autopsy results could be rendered. Other people came foward, they spoke to a friend of the wife who was on the phone when Rosemarie crashed her car. She told her Yazeed was making her take these calcium pills and handed her two before she left in the car and she was now feeling sick...30 minutes later she's DOA...acute cyanide intoxication...he was found guilty on aggravated manslaughter and is now serving 20-life...since that was the law when this crime was committed..I forgot to mention all the extra marital affairs he had...

I stated the above to show, how little they had on this man, it couldn't be proven who put the cyanide in the calcium capsules but since he made a big fuss of his wife taking these pills and handing her two before she left the home and his fleeing to his country, it was a slam dunk for the jury...so I feel the same thing will become of ICA...her fleeing her parents for those 30 days, not alerting authorities, not finding this alleged nanny, I do feel, she will be found guilty as charged...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I watched that trial and you make a great point.

Because, IMHO, BC was seriously on board the Crazy Train at that time. It wa snot until some serious charges of tampering came into play that he jumped off the Crazy Train to save his own skin.

I got a chuckle out of this. This sums up a lot IMO. :floorlaugh:

After reading this article........http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-hearing-friday-20110304,0,2232652.story

Cindy said she shared phone messages claiming to have possible details about Caylee. She shared these with the investigators, and Detective John Allen told her, "He felt those phone calls were set up by Mr. Baez," she said. She added that Allen told her, "I wouldn't put it past him. That's just the way he is."

it helps possibly explain JB's entire focus on himself over the last 3 days. IMO something is still looming over his head.

Recall the specific comment yesterday about Lee being in an office with JB's maps...... What did JB use maps for? He wasn't doing any searches was he??? Mapping his own personal tips not the REAL ones??

After reading this article........http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-hearing-friday-20110304,0,2232652.story

Cindy said she shared phone messages claiming to have possible details about Caylee. She shared these with the investigators, and Detective John Allen told her, "He felt those phone calls were set up by Mr. Baez," she said. She added that Allen told her, "I wouldn't put it past him. That's just the way he is."

it helps possibly explain JB's entire focus on himself over the last 3 days. IMO something is still looming over his head.

Recall the specific comment yesterday about Lee being in an office with JB's maps...... What did JB use maps for? He wasn't doing any searches was he??? Mapping his own personal tips not the REAL ones??

Could this be the same, or copy of the same "map" we seen in the DC emails to Luke? The one off the Suburban Drive area where there was a thumbscrew image shown on the location where Caylee's remains were eventually found?

I suggest folks visit the Jane Bock depo thread. After reading thes depos we have learned that Jane Bock met with Jose and team on February 2, 2009. She attended a dinner at JB's house on the 1st of Feb 2009 and went to the mortuary to view Caylee's remains on February 2nd, 2009.

Of note.....prior to that visit....she had signed no confidentiality agreement or pro bono agreement. She states in her depo that she didn't receive any photos of the body until September 2010.

Does that sound logical???

It kind of explains why so many recent depos have shown th SA asking if the defense team showed photos of the remains.

Big hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Incident report on tampering allegations
http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27161837/detail.html

Wow....defenses PI told the volunteers they were calling from the Orange County Courthouse...claims were the defense PI's were attempting to pass themselves off as investigators from the State Attorney's office or the Sheriffs department...

It appears the defense were attempting to mislead the volunteers...I wonder if anything will happen with this...JMHO

It appears they might be in violation of FS 843.08

Justice for Caylee

Oops, maybe this is the approrpriate thread. Who is Gil Colon and Katie Delaney? I thought Lyons and Mort were the only investigators? I wonder if Katie Delaney was alias Michelle Medina was using to make calls, maybe?

Have we ever heard of these two people before?

It's too bad people were too afraid to give statements. Geesh, no wonder Lyons sits in court and smirks. He thinks he's untouchable!

Incident report on tampering allegations
http://www.wesh.com/pdf/27161837/detail.html

Wow....defenses PI told the volunteers they were calling from the Orange County Courthouse...claims were the defense PI's were attempting to pass themselves off as investigators from the State Attorney's office or the Sheriffs department...

It appears the defense were attempting to mislead the volunteers...I wonder if anything will happen with this...JMHO

It appears they might be in violation of FS 843.08

Justice for Caylee

UNREAL - and JLyons sits in the courtroom like he is an attorney on the case.
I am beginning to think maybe the Tsunami is in Orlando too.

Casey Anthony defense asks if it is subject of probe
Dozens of statements filed Thursday.

By Anthony Colarossi and Amy Pavuk, Orlando Sentinel
7:32 p.m. EDT, March 18, 2011

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...rial-depositions-20110318,0,335491,full.story

:eek:hwow::eek:hwow::eek:hwow::eek:hwow::eek:hwow::eek:hwow::eek:hwow::eek:hwow::eek:hwow::eek:hwow::eek:hwow::eek:hwow::eek:hwow::eek:hwow::eek:hwow::eek:hwow::eek:hwow::eek:hwow:

Is it normal for a defense attorney to probe LE regarding his own involvement in a separate criminal investigation, while performing depositions regarding his clients criminal case?

:eek:hwow::eek:hwow::eek:hwow::eek:hwow::eek:hwow::eek:hwow::eek:hwow::eek:hwow::eek:hwow::eek:hwow::eek:hwow::eek:hwow::eek:hwow::eek:hwow::eek:hwow::eek:hwow::eek:hwow::eek:hwow:

Is it normal for a defense attorney to probe LE regarding his own involvement in a separate criminal investigation, while performing depositions regarding his clients criminal case?

Me thinks he doth protest too much.

PARANOID for no reason or SCARED for good reason??

I'm just trying to figure out the level of mind it takes to put an LE officer under oath for your clients case and then to focus on questions regarding a diferent case/criminal investigation possibly directed at yourself? I mean really is this ethical?

Shocking. I think I see the writing on the wall. JB's focus on himself at the last hearing as to how he was perceived, now makes sense.

ETA: I will be surprised if charges are not brought against him at some point. :cow:

I'm just trying to figure out the level of mind it takes to put an LE officer under oath for your clients case and then to focus on questions regarding a diferent case/criminal investigation possibly directed at yourself? I mean really is this ethical?

Shocking. I think I see the writing on the wall. JB's focus on himself at the last hearing as to how he was perceived, now makes sense.

ETA: I will be surprised if charges are not brought against him at some point. :cow:

He's paranoid and scared for great reasons....:loser:

Baez might see this on a personal level, he's too personally involved in ICA's defense....it will go against him...he should be very careful...

Consciousness of guilt...Baez is treading on thin ice, he has made many unethical decisions in regards to ICA! Is he taken in by her? Can he truly believe in her innocence? Does he believe all she states?

He understands LE are probing to find out about LBuchanan and this tampering with evidence allegation.

I wouldn't put it past him to not have a hand in this. He wants to win this case at all costs but is he ready for a ruined reputation or having his license to practice law taken away. He's an incompetant fool if he allows this case to ruin his bread and butter. He should ask himself if ICA is worth his career, ending....JMHO

After this trial, he might want to start a new profession...I believe if ever in need of a criminal attorney, I'd look past that name...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Allen said he didn't remember there being anything concrete set.

"It seemed like a lot of times when I had conversations with you, you just simply would put me off or tell me something that turned out to be nonsense," Allen told Baez.

The two were also at odds about the day Anthony was arrested on check-fraud charges.

Allen said he wouldn't have told Baez the details about when they were going to arrest Anthony.

"I don't think we were under any obligation to work our schedule around your — or if we're going to arrest somebody and we want to do it a particular way, we do it that way."

Baez then said, "There's such a thing as professional courtesy, right?"

Prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick chimed in and said, "There is."

Baez responded, "Just not in this case."

"Right," Drane Burdick said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...rial-depositions-20110318,0,335491,full.story

You know, had Baez been more cordial to the detectives and not be so arrogant, they might have given him some professional courtesy. It appears he didn't earn it due to his own behaviors...sense of entitlement is right there with CA...her sense of entitlement is swaggering and I now see Baez has the same attitude..as if his "officer of the court" gives him status and the license to misrepresent facts....twist and turn, confuse but these fine detectives are dedicated LE who deal with facts, not suppositions....Glad Sgt. Allen reponded as he did..:woohoo:

JMHO

Justice for Caylee

JB is the definition of hubris. I sincerely hope he gets his in the end. No pun intended.

ETA: Hubris:
hu·bris (hy br s) also hy·bris (h -). n. Overbearing pride or presumption; arrogance

The proverb "pride goes before a fall" is thought to sum up the modern definition of hubris. It is also referred to as "pride that blinds",

Examples of HUBRIS
His failure was brought on by his hubris.
When conceived it was a project of almost unimaginable boldness and foolhardiness, requiring great bravura, risking great hubris. —Simon Winchester, The Professor and the Madman, 1998

Baez isn't ethical...as for the level of his mind? I have no clue. He truly should look into a different profession. I don't see him as an attorney for very long after this doozie of a trial. He's too emotionally invested to the defendant. He should be separating them and see the "facts" as presented by the evidence. Her facts don't make sense. He should be suspect of anything out of her mouth...he needs to see the writtings on the wall...:loser:

He understands there is a parallel investigation going on. This is his way of finding out where that stands and if he's in the middle of it (which he probably is!). It seems as if Baez is worried about something or maybe he's worried about everything. I'm sure he also understands that ICA can't be trusted, she too will turn on a dime. He needs to tread softly on thin ice...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Second day GA testifies "Agent of the State" video Part 1, GA stated that LE "was not really aware of who JB was....." and that LE could not understand why KC felt she needed an attorney. Now this is absolutely a lie, the need for attorney part. What is GA thinking to say something like this to discredit his testimony. He is not saying one LE felt this way, that the detectives could not understand. Unbelievable.

Now CA claims that LE knew JB very well and did nothing but bash him. So are we to believe that LE told GA one thing and CA another????? They just can't stop lying.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back