Tandem Killers

I have tried and tried to put a link between MP and JB but I just can't. And one would think that with phone records , emails, and such they would of been able to figure out if they new each other.

I flash my lights to every car I see with them off. I'm still here. =)

Back to tandem killers, has anyone ever considered the possibility that the LISK could be a man/woman team? Serial killing couples are not uncommon. And it might explain how LISK is able to charm his victims into doing what he wants. I imagine that a prostitute would actually feel safer thinking she's going to meet a couple than just one dude...

Back to tandem killers, has anyone ever considered the possibility that the LISK could be a man/woman team? Serial killing couples are not uncommon. And it might explain how LISK is able to charm his victims into doing what he wants. I imagine that a prostitute would actually feel safer thinking she's going to meet a couple than just one dude...
Yes I've considered this. I think this would be a good way to lure the girls in.

First off, I'd like to say that I personally want there to only be one killer for all of these possible victims because that means there's only one bad guy to catch & when he's caught this will be over.

However, I tend to think we're looking at two killers here whose dumping grounds (& hunting ground of the huge metro-NYC area) overlap. But I go back and forth.

I live in south Louisiana, and we had a serial killer who scared the carp out of the region around Baton Rouge in the late 1990s/early 2000s named Derrick Todd Lee. However, when Lee was killing in/around Baton Rouge there were two other men also killing women in the Baton Rouge area - Jeffrey Lee Guillory & Sean Vincent Gillis. When Lee was caught, it received a lot of media attention and many people went back to feeling safe, not knowing Gillis and Guillory were still out there (they were arrested in years to come). Before Lee & the others were caught, LE surely had to know that some of the cases of murdered women were related and some weren't (especially since Lee left DNA behind) but they didn't ever let on that it was more than one serial killer operating...probably so residents wouldn't get even more panicked (a friend who works in local LE has told me they did indeed know there was more than one SK operating in the city but they didn't let on).

I hope LE on LI knows more than we know about whether or not the cases are connected (but with the UID bodies, who knows), but I wish we had more info. The Baton Rouge example leads me to believe there may be at least two killers working/dumping bodies in the same areas on LI.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back