Teen declared dead heard screaming from her coffin, Aug 26, 2015

loveisthemovement

Reaction score
Honduras- https://ca.news.yahoo.com/dead-teen-heard-screaming-inside-080530739.html

"A family desperately smashed into a concrete tomb when they heard a teenager they thought was dead SCREAMING from inside her coffin."

"Ms Perez was buried in her wedding dress but it wasn’t until a day after her funeral that husband Rudy Gonzales heard the muffled screams."

My worst nightmare!!!! What do you think? Was she not dead and then died again or were the family members imagining things?

OMG - suspect this is everyone's worst nightmare!! As in could that ever happen to me? Not a first unfortunately.

Surely an expert could tell if she had ever been alive in that coffin or not.

This story was weird even before the alleged screaming and coffin smashing.......

Honduras- https://ca.news.yahoo.com/dead-teen-heard-screaming-inside-080530739.html

"A family desperately smashed into a concrete tomb when they heard a teenager they thought was dead SCREAMING from inside her coffin."

"Ms Perez was buried in her wedding dress but it wasn’t until a day after her funeral that husband Rudy Gonzales heard the muffled screams."

My worst nightmare!!!! What do you think? Was she not dead and then died again or were the family members imagining things?

I'm giving this whole story a giant side-eye starting with a 16yo girl three months pregnant being possessed by evil spirits (at her wedding?) to the whole family carrying the girl in her casket to the doctor's office.

I'm sorry for her family's loss. Losing a child so young, and a grandchild at the same time, has got to be overwhelming and heartbreaking. :(

So they don't prepare bodies in Honduras? They don't have funeral homes, or embalmers? You just go from where you died to directly into a casket?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerseyLizard
Back