Teen finds Chop Shop

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by golfmom, Feb 25, 2008.

1. golfmom

golfmom Former Member

This poor boy wakes up and finds his new snowmobile missing, so what does he do? Borrows a friends snowmobile and tracks his to a SNOW MOBILE CHOP SHOP!

http://www.wsbt.com/news/local/15928407.html

VAN BUREN COUNTY, MI-- Police are crediting the determination of an angry teen with helping them bust a "chop shop" in Southwest Michigan. But they quickly discovered the stolen parts inside didn't come from cars!
    Multimedia

Detectives found the operation on Saturday morning in Bangor Township, just North of the Berrien County line. But they might never have uncovered it, if it weren't for 16-year-old Tyler Davis.

2. Loading...

3. Blondieskatz

Blondieskatz Active Member

:clap: Good for him!

4. MeoW333

MeoW333 New Member

Aww, i hope they put it back together for him free of charge!! That's really awesome that he didn't just stew about it and actually checked it out!!

5. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING

Nothing like an angry teen with a missing snow mobile to be on the case.

6. Yeah me

Yeah me Former Member

His bravery could have gotten him killed! Do you people have any idea what kind of danger he put himself in? :waitasec: I would kick my son's ass if he went after the crook himself instead of calling police. :behindbar

7. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING

I'd kick my own a*s if I did that. Teens they just don't stop and think. Kid was wicked PO'd I guess.