Teen's car hits grandparents' head-on

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by pooky169, Dec 18, 2007.

1. pooky169

pooky169 Is it summer yet?????

2. Loading...

3. Taximom

Taximom Former Member

Ohhh, that is SO SAD. She's so young and will have to live with this pain forever. :(

4. nappy2

nappy2 Have you kissed your cat today?

This is so sad !

5. Beyond Belief

Beyond Belief New Member

This is really sad.:(

6. MeoW333

MeoW333 New Member

God, this is so horrible.. the poor girl is probably feeling guilty as h#ll.. i hope they get her into counseling right away, it's something one would become suicidal over if not in the right mind frame.
    Why are horse buggy allowed on roads that cars are on? That makes no sense, i don't care if they're amish or not, they can't travel at the speed of traffic and should be restricted only to certain roads with limited or no vehicular traffic.
    My prayers for this girl to make it through this and for her grandmother and family..

7. dark_shadows

dark_shadows Former Member

There was a teen here in Vermont years ago who was drinking and driving. His mother and grandmother went out to find him and he ended up killing the both of them driving head-on into them.

Respectfully,
    dark_shadows

8. sillygoose

sillygoose Member

The article says that neither of the grandparents were wearing their seatbelts. I wonder if they had been wearing them if all this would have turned out differently. The teens were wearing theirs and they only had minor injuries. I can't understand what is so hard about wearing a seat belt. My aunt died in an accident because she wasn't wearing one. She was thrown from the vehicle. I wish I could understand why she just couldn't have been bothered to wear her seat belt that day. It's so irritating to think about. I put mine on without even thinking. :(