Televangelists under investigation

Phew, I'm glad that lady Jan Couch wasn't mentioned. I think that's her name. The woman with pink hair. She's a trip. I love watching her. Also, Mister T, and that Baldwin Brother. Love watching them preach.

Hi Filly! Maybe it's Jan Crouch? Isn't she the one married to Paul Crouch? My mom and I would watch her once in a while and we couldn't get over the pink hair and long eyelashes. I think they have been or are undergoing their own investigation(s). :eek:

Hi Filly! Maybe it's Jan Crouch? Isn't she the one married to Paul Crouch? My mom and I would watch her once in a while and we couldn't get over the pink hair and long eyelashes. I think they have been or are undergoing their own investigation(s). :eek:

Hiya, Taximom. That must be her correct name. Crouch. Sometimes I called her "Coach". Funny, my mom and I would watch her together too. Ya flip through channells and if you see her then ya have to watch. Oh, no doubt then she's under some kind of investigation. One time they showed her driving some really expensive car. In the name of the Lord no doubt. I love the news you find Taximom. Well, not the sad cases of course, but stuff like this for sure.Whoops just saw Pandora posted this. Good stuff all the same.

Pandora, you would think these people would have accountants to do all this for them! They certainly seem to take in enough money to pay someone reputable to file their paperwork. Don't they realize the scrutiny they are under?! :doh:

Yeah, Filly, maybe that's how she draws new viewers in - that hair, those eyes! :eek: I don't understand that look at all. If I looked like that, my husband would want to know what was wrong with me!

She seems fervant in her beliefs, that's for sure.

Yes, it is Paul and Jan Crouch.

When I was in the 8th grade, I was sick for a month and the only channel I got clearly on my black & white TV was the religious channel. So I watched them "religiously" for a whole month.

Yes, it is Paul and Jan Crouch.

When I was in the 8th grade, I was sick for a month and the only channel I got clearly on my black & white TV was the religious channel. So I watched them "religiously" for a whole month.

All I can say is that you are blessed that your tv was only black/white.

:D

(Wow, sick for a whole month?! You poor thing!)

All I can say is that you are blessed that your tv was only black/white.

:D

(Wow, sick for a whole month?! You poor thing!)

LOL I've seen them in color too :eek: .

By the way, when I watched them for that month, that was in the year 1983-84. I can't believe Paul and Jan are still alive.

I don't know why I was sick for a whole month. I remember going to the doctor a lot and being tested for mono (which was negative). It may have been a bad case of the flu.

I used to watch TBN years ago when Jan Crouch dressed liked a fairy godmother and talked in baby talk all the time. Now she seems to have updated her look and act. I remember her talking about resurrecting a dead chicken when she was a girl, or praying over it and it came back to life. I think she was just trying to appeal to old ladies since they were probably the main ones sending in money.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back