Tempo Restaurant: What Happened There?

Not sure where to post this with all the threads and this being my first post and all :) But I have been listening to Coy for the past loong hour and he finally said he is going to publish the article he has been hinting at for days now, tonight. It involves patrons who were at Tempo that night so figured I'd post it here. Hopefully it will finally get at the 'was she in there or not' question.

He's been promising that article since Monday. I hope today is the day!

Hmmm...
If its true that Tempo was a favourite haunt of JM 's and that he liked to shoot bourbon and dance and schmooze at a high end restaurant /bar that didn't exactly fit in with his actual fiscal realities, then it sort of fits into one well known trait of a sociopath which is a " sense of grandiosity " ...
Which kind of fits...

That's how I interpreted it. But the last known video was taken from Tuel Jewelers in the 300 block of E. Main, and I believe LE has said that JM's car was parked on 4th St. So even if they walked back onto the Mall and proceeded westbound for a block, they wouldn't pass in front of Tuel (or Sal's in the 200 block) again before turning onto 4th.

I'm not familiar with the mall area. Would there have been other businesses on that route that could have caught them on video?

Not sure where to post this with all the threads and this being my first post and all :) But I have been listening to Coy for the past loong hour and he finally said he is going to publish the article he has been hinting at for days now, tonight. It involves patrons who were at Tempo that night so figured I'd post it here. Hopefully it will finally get at the 'was she in there or not' question.

Thanks for posting (and keeping all the threads straight!) and

:Welcome1:
to Websleuths!

Tempo can open out one side. here's a picture from Jan 2013 open

BByuaXvCMAAtvyQ.jpg

Awesome weather come join us the garage doors are up and the warmth fills in....

http://t.co/fAsAbvu7

Was it opened like this the night HG disappeared?

It's clear (to me) that Tempo is trying to save face and get some good PR work in and make sure the public thinks they wouldn't allow a drunk 18 year old into their establishment. I'm sure if someone knew an insider they'd find out they've fired the door guy and talked to the staff about policy.

Has the story been edited since you posted this, or am I doing too much multitasking today because I can't find any quotes from anybody claiming to have seen her inside? Story doesn't show any update times.

TIA

Longo said it at the 3pm press conference

they have a witness placing HG inside

JMO Has anyone located this highly acclaimed article that Coy Barefoot has promised to publish for 2 days??? It is supposed to be interviews he had with Tempo patrons. Please, do tell. JMO

It's clear (to me) that Tempo is trying to save face and get some good PR work in and make sure the public thinks they wouldn't allow a drunk 18 year old into their establishment. I'm sure if someone knew an insider they'd find out they've fired the door guy and talked to the staff about policy.

Do you think LE is going to bring them up on conspiracy charges or tampering with evidence or hindering the investigation (whatever it's called).

Do you think LE is going to bring them up on conspiracy charges or tampering with evidence or hindering the investigation (whatever it's called).
I wouldn't think so because it sounds like they're saying one thing to the LE and one thing to the public. Not sure if there's a law against that.

LE stated in the presser that a witness inside the restaurant claimed to see HG inside having drinks with him, which he admitted to. The owner claimed she wasn't inside, 'thats' his perception' according to LE (owner covering his assets)
Makes you wonder if the server's are claiming not to have seen her because she was inside drinking while intoxicated and underage! Heavy fine and could possibly cost the restaurant their alcohol license.

It is possible that Hannah waited outside. If Hannah did in fact send a text at 1:20am saying she was lost at 14th and Wertland then it leads me to believe that Jesse told her he would give her a ride and she sent that text in advance. He may have said hold up I wanna get a quick drink it will just be a few minutes and she waited outside. Some have thought that maybe they knew each other and she was meeting him in the mall but the police have said they have no evidence they knew each other before this event.

It just cannot be both. She either was inside or she was not. And what transpired is important. It was the place she was clearly seen with JM. JMO

LE stated in the presser that a witness inside the restaurant claimed to see HG inside having drinks with him, which he admitted to. The owner claimed she wasn't inside, 'thats' his perception' according to LE (owner covering his assets)

BBM: LOL, you betcha!

I don't think economics necessarily plays into it. At least not always. Many of these smaller cities the locals know each other. The bartender could know him. And it's late at night near closing. Those are times in a bar area where your friends will come visit. Patrons are busy with their own drinks and talking to each other. Do you always notice when someone goes up to a bar area when you are out to eat? I don't. At least not always.

Has the story been edited since you posted this, or am I doing too much multitasking today because I can't find any quotes from anybody claiming to have seen her inside? Story doesn't show any update times.

TIA

Wow - I don't know. Maybe I linked the wrong story? I might have had a tad too many windows open. Sorry!

Don't know what I got it from originally, but here it is in another:

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...ut-Hannah-Graham-Still-Missing-277102381.html

Surveillance videos showed her walking, and at some points running, past a pub and a service station and then onto the Downtown Mall, a seven-block pedestrian strip where police believe she entered Tempo Restaurant with Matthew. The video that has been publicly released does not show the two entering the bar together; instead, "witnesses place them in the bar together,'' Charlottesville Police spokeswoman Miriam I. Dickler said in an email.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back