Teresa and Ron's Complete 180 in Misty's Involvement.

Is it possible Ron married Misty to keep her quiet and not rat him out? Could he be the guilty one? Just thinking out loud. Now Misty has a new friend with money and doesn't need Ron anymore, could she possibly turn on him. Or maybe Ron and Misty are both guilty and had an agreement not to talk. To me Ron has always acted a little strange also, along with Misty. I think TN is keeping quiet for both of them.
I agree. I think MC is a"practiced" liar. Typical for most teens her age especially with such a life so far. That is not unusual, for a teen to hide the truth when confronted and scared even when they did not do anything-themselves.

If you watch the interviews with RC, he never says anything against what MC says. He protects what MC says in a self serving type of way. Telling NG that "they are divorcing because people say things and stare at them etc.

Perhaps he is worried that MC is being watched so closely by LE-that HE cannot handle the pressure...guilty conscience maybe?

A thoughtful post. Green bits are my additions.

I do hope they look at all possibilities but IMO it has been established credibly by now that Misty is a liar. There are the inconsistencies and the shifty body language and the failed lie detector tests and the way she changed her story and the evidence that the police says doesn't match her account and even Ron apparently said that she was lying about the beds, and we saw her lying in that airport tape and now her lawyer says she lied to him too, and her own family says she's probably lying... In my opinion what happened to Haleigh may well involve other people but the explanation must somehow factor in that Misty wasn't telling the truth, because I just don't find any credibility in the other scenario that she was telling the truth but everybody else is just too dim to understand it. Physical evidence says she didn't tell the truth. Why?

This is a good analogy of a pathological liar. They tell so many lies, they forget what the truth is and tend to believe their own stories.

Completely disagree - LE would not verify that information to NG anymore than they would to you or me if we called to inquire. Simply being a nationally televised/viewed news broadcast/show-host doesn't afford all-access to LE's 'inner-workings" on a case. Not by a long shot... JMHO -

IIRC way back during the first week that Haleigh was missing, Sheriff Jeff Hardy of Putnam County, FL, refused to appear on NG again because of [something, can't recall what exactly]. Also, it was in the local newspaper that he was very upset by the whole NayNay letter being waved around on TV and the internet, and I believe he [via press release or spokesperson] referred to NG in particular.

I totally agree..

I think Ron really loved her and found it hard to believe she would do that to him. I really don't believe TN or GGS were taken in at all they were just supporting Ron and IMO he thought he was older and wiser and could lead her around by the nose and she left for the 3 day binge and he let her come back most men would have had your clothes waiting outside for you when you come home...

Completely disagree - LE would not verify that information to NG anymore than they would to you or me if we called to inquire. Simply being a nationally televised/viewed news broadcast/show-host doesn't afford all-access to LE's 'inner-workings" on a case. Not by a long shot... JMHO -

Maybe it was one of their sources close to the case....maybe Tim Miller knew and told her I'm sure Tim and Nancy have sum pretty good close to the case sources IMO

I think alot of people get tattoos that represent something meaningful in their life or to mark an event - it might help to know when RC got the tattoo and what had happened to TN at that time to understand the tattoo of her name over his heart. JMO

I think alot of people get tattoos that represent something meaningful in their life or to mark an event - it might help to know when RC got the tattoo and what had happened to TN at that time to understand the tattoo of her name over his heart. JMO

It would be even more interesting to know who paid for the tats of Haleigh and JR.

On Nancy Grace they said he passed the poly & his lawyer said that at Rons work when you check into work you have to do it by fingerprint.

I respectfully disagree with you on Ronald passing the polygraph. Not one time has LE ever stated he passed. Please tell me you do not believe everything you hear on NG!

Also, IIRC, it has been stated that the fingerprint timeclock in was NOT in place until after Haleigh went missing. If there is an article in print anywhere stating that it was, please point me to it. And I do not mean the Wisconsin PDM page.

Thanks so much. I am honestly not being snarky, but you cannot believe everything you hear on NG.

MOO

Why did RC tell the media that he "Passed with Flying Colors" and he added that Misty passed also? I have to believe that he was trying to convince the public of his and Misty's innocence. Question is did the LE lie to him about both of them passing? Or is it possible that RC was just "winging" it toot his own horn.

Good post and I agree with you.
I always wondered why Misty claimed she looked under the beds when the mattresses are on the floor and there IS NO under the beds.
Did LE catch that slip up?
If I could ever call into Nancy Grace I would ask that. (but Sheeba from Illinois keeps beating me).....

vickycopsy, It crossed my mind when I heard Misty saying, "she looked under the beds", that possibly M. Did look under some beds for H., and the slip-up being, she wasn't at R.'s house when she was looking under beds for H..

vickycopsy, It crossed my mind when I heard Misty saying, "she looked under the beds", that possibly M. Did look under some beds for H., and the slip-up being, she wasn't at R.'s house when she was looking under beds for H..

That is a very good point, it makes me want to go back and review more of her videos and interviews..

If you watch the interviews with RC, he never says anything against what MC says. He protects what MC says in a self serving type of way. Telling NG that "they are divorcing because people say things and stare at them etc.

Perhaps he is worried that MC is being watched so closely by LE-that HE cannot handle the pressure...guilty conscience maybe?

*respectfully snipped

Maybe Ron is more worried about losing "the key" than being watched by LE. Surely LE has enough manpower to watch both Ron and Misty each.

His answer to NG's question sounds more like he was following his lawyers' advice on how to answer questions.

...exactly...

I don't get what is so hard to believe about the producers on NG getting the info from LE? If they are saying that LE told them that Ron passed and it was false reporting then don't you think that LE would clear that up by saying they never stated that? Natisha Lance reported for the Caylee Anthony case & she was constantly reporting info that LE was telling her. As a matter of fact I think NG got confirmation from Rons Lawyer as well as the producer that Ron passed the polygraph test.

OMG. I think you guys were right. I could have sworn that they got confirmation on NG that Ron passed his test. Im searching through transcripts and so far there was one where TJ Hart was on there Aug 28 and said LE had not confirmed Ron passed.

OMG. I think you guys were right. I could have sworn that they got confirmation on NG that Ron passed his test. Im searching through transcripts and so far there was one where TJ Hart was on there Aug 28 and said LE had not confirmed Ron passed.

LE has never come out and said Ron passed his tests-

I don't get what is so hard to believe about the producers on NG getting the info from LE? If they are saying that LE told them that Ron passed and it was false reporting then don't you think that LE would clear that up by saying they never stated that? Natisha Lance reported for the Caylee Anthony case & she was constantly reporting info that LE was telling her. As a matter of fact I think NG got confirmation from Rons Lawyer as well as the producer that Ron passed the polygraph test.

No, I don't think LE would care about clearing it up, if NG stated it without any confirmation. NG states things all the time that are her opinion, not fact. She has gotten information wrong, and never bothered to correct it. For instance, in her opening spiel the other night, she implied that the road rage incident happened just a few hours before her show, and it happened before noon the day before.
It is possible that Ron DID pass the polygraph. Stranger things have happened. People have been known to pass one, and be guilty as heck, others have failed one and are completely innocent. He could have passed it, I don't know... but I do seriously doubt that LE would confirm that to a producer for the NG show, and not announce it to the public themselves.

Good post and I agree with you. I always wondered why Misty claimed she looked under the beds when the mattresses are on the floor and there IS NO under the beds. Did LE catch that slip up? If I could ever call into Nancy Grace I would ask that. (but Sheeba from Illinois keeps beating me).

I have heard a viewer call in about the 'NO under the beds' to NG, and NG showed pictures of the mattresses on the floors and saying there is no way she could look under these beds.

Well, I guess they havent changed their position on Misty since today Rons lawyer said Ron does not think she had anything to do with haleigh being missing-

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back