Teresa N., Haleigh's paternal grandmother #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
elle, you missed it because it isn't there, it isn't true. None of those things have EVER been said by LE, and in fact the only place I have ever heard such things were in the RUMOR thread, which imo, is exactly where they belong.

Well curve, I don't understand for the life of me why you or anyone else would even read the RUMOR thread if there is nothing of substance there. I happen to believe that a lot of truths are there, just much of it of course can not be "linked", but that definitely does not mean that it is not true, just sayin...

IMO Teresa and GGM did a very good job raising RC. He had 2 children, stood up and took control to see that those kids were well clothed, well fed, well loved and supported them. He took responsibity for his actions that caused 2 innocents to be born. Wish the same could be said for others in this case.

IMO Teresa and GGM did a very good job raising RC. He had 2 children, stood up and took control to see that those kids were well clothed, well fed, well loved and supported them. He took responsibity for his actions that caused 2 innocents to be born. Wish the same could be said for others in this case.

Says who?... that's just YOUR OPINION right? Unless of course you know them personally and can expound more on their virtues...if so, please do.:) As I posted sometime this week I was/am no perfect mother, nor do I claim to be, but I'm not seeing where any of the players involved in this case have ANY reason to toot their own horn and I dang sure don't see anything that makes me want to toot it for them....any of them. :snooty:
True, Ron had 2 children, (well, maybe not true, could be at least 3) he took control all right, but I don't believe I'm speaking of the same control that you see. Someone fed, clothed and took care of them,(the 2 anyway) but I suspect that would have been GGM or maybe TN. I'm not seeing where he has taken responsibility for much of anything myself.... JMHO...I'm not saying that the others have done any better curve, I'm just asking how in the world you (unless you know WAY more than the rest of us) have been able to come to that definitive conclusion?

I have to agree with you, they seem like good solid people to me.

I have to agree with you, they seem like good solid people to me.

Good solid people don't make the claim that their son's relationship with an underage, and therefore illegal teenager, is the best one he's ever had.

With all this talk about the Cummings being good solid people, have any word about RC taking responsibility for the third child in question?

With all this talk about the Cummings being good solid people, have any word about RC taking responsibility for the third child in question?

Whisperer, I hope I'm not OT but I'm really in the dark about how Amber fits into Ron's personal history and I would appreciate knowing if Ronald lived with Amber during their courtship and if he began seeing Amber shortly after he and Crystal split. Where did Ronald live during and after his relationship with Amber fizzled? Was Ronald still romantically involved with Amber when he spotted Misty at the bus stop and took an interest in her and that is why Misty said she "stole her man from her"? TIA.

Do we know that Amber's son is also RC's son? Everyone seems thinks so, but was this fact proven by DNA? This little boy is being raised by Amber's mother, Lisa - correct?

IIRC Ron said he "possibly" had another child. Maybe he isn't convinced, because it seems to me that he would try to get custody of this boy too as Amber is completely unfit to parent the child. And, Amber could file to get child support from Ron and the court would order a DNA test to prove paternity but she hasn't, so maybe he isn't Ron's child?

Dunno.

I'd say it is more likely that RC does not want to pay child support.

She does not want him and his family in her child's life or she would have filed against him. It is most likely the State is supporting this child as he is very disabled.

RC did not have a problem with saying it is possibly his. IMO, it most likely is his or he would have denied it.

Bluesky...imo, RC does not let any grass grow under his feet as far as girls go. I have understood that RC had lived with Amber. I do not know how long but I will never see RC living alone....not in his blood, imo.

All we have to do is figure out how old JB is and add nine months...we will at least have an approximate starting time of when they hooked up.

Dot, I am almost positive that baby is Ron's. I don't think a DNA test has been done because for some reason Amber has not declared Ron to be the father in order to seek child support.

Ron took that baby home with him for several hours to see if he could handle him, he is a disabled child. He didn't feel he could.
When Misty was staying with Amber is when she made the statements about getting Amber's man and child also. I am sure that Misty and Amber discussed the baby's parentage.

this is all speculation, but if Amber does not name Ron as the legal father, and he is not ordered by the courts to pay child support, he possibly could help Amber in other areas of her limited existence.

Jordan should be about 27 months now. If we add 9 months, it makes it about Nov of 06 for conception.

I wonder what role TN played in this little family?

bluesky, I do not think Amber and RC ever lived together. Nor do I think her child is his. If he was I don't think she would have had any problem taking RC to court for support. I don't think she wanted the DNA test for the very reason that she knows he is not RC's. We have all seen/heard the videos and her prostituting for Jerome, so really that baby could belong to anyone. It's a sad situation. I wish Amber could get clean and be a Mom to Jordan. all moo.

Do we know that Amber's son is also RC's son? Everyone seems thinks so, but was this fact proven by DNA? This little boy is being raised by Amber's mother, Lisa - correct?

IIRC Ron said he "possibly" had another child. Maybe he isn't convinced, because it seems to me that he would try to get custody of this boy too as Amber is completely unfit to parent the child. And, Amber could file to get child support from Ron and the court would order a DNA test to prove paternity but she hasn't, so maybe he isn't Ron's child?

Dunno.

No DNA tests have ever been done because Amber didn't show up when they went to get tested. You can put anyone's name on the BC but that doesn't mean they are the father. ;) Amber's grandmother, Mary, is raising him. Lisa B. took off to VA sometime back in the beginning of summer and of course Amber is still in jail where she is probably better off anyway, at least she's not strung out on drugs.

Amber got out on the 20th.

Thanks. I wonder why they let her out all of a sudden?

This is the latest that was posted on her court stuff..

2009-11-0945NOTICE TO DEFENDANT RETURNED 2009-11-1046PRE TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRES, ATT NOT PRESENT 2009-11-1046CASE SET FOR PLEA DAY 11/25/2009 2009-11-1247NOTICE TO DEFENDANT (11/25/2009) IN JAIL

No DNA tests have ever been done because Amber didn't show up when they went to get tested. You can put anyone's name on the BC but that doesn't mean they are the father. ;) Amber's grandmother, Mary, is raising him. Lisa B. took off to VA sometime back in the beginning of summer and of course Amber is still in jail where she is probably better off anyway, at least she's not strung out on drugs.

Wow, is this true cajun? Did Ron request a DNA test to be done and Amber not show up? I had never heard that before. If I knew for a FACT that he had ever tried to find out whether baby J was his or not, it might raise my opinion of him a notch. When did this take place?

bluesky, I do not think Amber and RC ever lived together. Nor do I think her child is his. If he was I don't think she would have had any problem taking RC to court for support. I don't think she wanted the DNA test for the very reason that she knows he is not RC's. We have all seen/heard the videos and her prostituting for Jerome, so really that baby could belong to anyone. It's a sad situation. I wish Amber could get clean and be a Mom to Jordan. all moo.

bbm~
How in the world could you possibly know this when Ron himself says "possibly"? :waitasec:

Sadly not a word Whisperer. The fact that no one in the family (that I have heard) denies that J is Rons speaks volumes to me, ya know? ;) Of course it matters not a bit regarding finding HaLeigh, but I know first hand that once you lose a child you tend to hold your others much closer, at least most people do.....

Wow, is this true cajun? Did Ron request a DNA test to be done and Amber not show up? I had never heard that before. If I knew for a FACT that he had ever tried to find out whether baby J was his or not, it might raise my opinion of him a notch. When did this take place?

I would be interested in the answer to this as well Pondering, I also wanted to ask a question for any of legal eagles who might possibly know the answer. Actually a couple...lol. I always have more questions than answers it seems.

1) If Ronald suspected the child was his and he asked for a DNA test would Amber have to comply? Would he need a court order to get DNA or something?

2) Why wouldn't the child's grandmother( who I understand to be taking care of the baby) want to do the DNA to find out who the biological father is so that the child can be supported monetarily. If there are aggravating circumstances with the father wouldn't the courts protect the rights of the child? I mean just because there is a DNA test confirming who the father is, I don't think that means the father would have instant rights to visitation. Wouldn't that be a matter for family court? I just feel that no child asks to be born, and both the mother and father should support the children that never asked to be brought into the world to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong