Teresa N., Haleigh's paternal grandmother

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there are facts some of us are not privy to...but others out there in the World Wide Web are.

It is reasonable to think that the Cummings and Sheffields monitor the sites.

I know there are facts some of us are not privy to...but others out there in the World Wide Web are.

It is reasonable to think that the Cummings and Sheffields monitor the sites.

Assumptions are dangerous things. JMO.

I suspect there are lots of facts in this case that we, online, are not privy to.

Not all of the parties in this case (attorneys, parents, grandparents, etc) are posting online, IMO.

BBM.. ITA.. Not ALL, but we have no proof they aren't reading..JMO

Assumptions are dangerous things says Atherella. You can be sure I will keep that in mind.

We should never assume that Teresa is not posting on the web. We should never assume that Teresa is not in touch with someone posting on the web.

With TN in mind...anyone know where she lives...even general vicinity?

100% agreement on your first point. If this case goes to trial, we'll learn a lot, but we'll still never know all the facts, imo.

As to your second point, my opinion is that we don't know who is or isn't posting (including TN) and we will never will.

Bolded by me

I'm doing my best to be agreeable and diplomatic on here, but I have to disagree with the last part of your post Shaymus.

Presuming there is an arrest [and my heart will not allow me to believe otherwise] we will be privy to the internet usage of all sides of Haleigh's family - whether presented by the defense or the prosecution. [Just look at Jesse Grund info available now. Note that he was a gov't employee, too, so all of his work records are public record.]

Good grief! I am pretty sure it is possible her relatives, friends, and neighbors could post or read here or anywhere else since they have used the internet in the past according to myspace sites etc. I honestly do not understand what it matters or why people want to make an issue out of it. What difference does it make?

We know that the Sheffield/Griffis clan et al make no bones about how much they depend on the internet! So what?!

Bolded by me

I'm doing my best to be agreeable and diplomatic on here, but I have to disagree with the last part of your post Shaymus.

Presuming there is an arrest [and my heart will not allow me to believe otherwise] we will be privy to the internet usage of all sides of Haleigh's family - whether presented by the defense or the prosecution. [Just look at Jesse Grund info available now. Note that he was a gov't employee, too, so all of his work records are public record.]

Well - yep, you are right on the computer forensics being released under the Sunshine Law, LFlorida. (And very diplomatic about it, as well. :cool:)

Regarding the other records, I hadn't thought about that. So, we would know the work schedules, addresses, etc of any government employees. Are those records available now or only to LE ?

I so look forward to the day that everything is released under the sunshine law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151