Teresa Neves - Statements About Arrests & Her Opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: My question is, you know, everyone`s saying that -- how responsible this girl is. And when she noticed that the little girl was missing, your first instinct is to call the police, call 911. Why would she wait for her boyfriend to pull up in the driveway? Even the boyfriend says, Why are you telling me this? You should be on the phone calling 911. Why wouldn`t a responsible person call 911?

GRACE: To Teresa Neves, the grandmother of little Haleigh. What was the cause of the delay?

NEVES: Misty was trying to find Haleigh herself. She was going through the house, looking, you know, through closets, their playroom, what have you. She was looking for Haleigh herself when my son came home.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/17/ng.01.html

NEVES: I believe that someone came in that house and took her. I believe that they either know my grandchildren and my family or Haleigh`s mother`s family, or they had to watch for a while because my son`s on the night shift. And you know, anybody who knows my son knows that he is very protective of his children. So no one would dare to come in when he is there. So you`ve got to be talking about somebody who knew my son wouldn`t be there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/17/ng.01.html

In the interview/mobile home tour with NG's producer Marlena Schiavo and TN, NG asked the grandmother about the bedroom door being open or closed. TN responded, "The bedroom door is always open."

"I'm embarrassed to say there's always laundry on the floor, Ms Nancy."

NG walkthrough with Marlaina Schaivo

Teresa, like her mother and son, makes definitive statements, preceding them with words such as ALWAYS.

This use of ALWAYS, NEVER, and other words like these stand out, and their use by Teresa (and her family members) bothers me so much because it is a trait of controlling people, of manipulative and devious people.

How does Teresa know these things and state them as fact? Sure, she's been in the home to see laundry on the floor, BUT what was the point of that remark, especially when she had been building up Misty's character?

The bedroom door ALWAYS being open. HUH! She states it as fact yet she doesn't live in the home. Sure, Ron and Misty could have told her this, but WHY bring it up in this home tour? This strikes me as being said for some audience we may not be aware of; quite possibly DCFS.

Just some thoughts and opinions.

Teresa Neves: "I have spoke with enough of the detectives and people in Law Enforcement that I am comfortable with where I stand".. Interview with Art Harris.. March 2009

Teresa Neves: "I love ya".. Last words spoken in a message to Tim Miller from Teresa Neves

Family straightens up in Cummings home while others prepare to move vigil site
Published: Friday, March 6, 2009 1:29 AM EST
<snipped>

Neves said family members missed a certain item while cleaning inside the Cummings home. "There is something missing from the trailer that should be there," she said. "I don't know if it was taken for evidence or whoever took Haleigh took it."
The missing item belongs to Haleigh, she said. "It's something that should always be there for her," she said.
Neves said she could not explain what the item was because of the ongoing investigation. Shauland said he had no idea what Neves was talking about, when authorities removed items as evidence a receipt for each item was issued to the family.[/B]

Article:
http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/03/06/news/news01.txt

This is very interesting. TN said there was something missing when they cleaned up the mh that should be there for Haleigh. This is when the mh was released back to Ron. So they didn't notice this item the night she went missing? She said it should ALWAYS be there for her. TN said that she couldn't tell what the item was because of the on going investigation. But yet, LE had no idea what she was talking about..They said that the items removed from the mh as evidence, a receipt for each item was issued to the family. So the Cummings KNEW what items had been taken from the home. TN said she didn't know if LE took it but yet they received receipts for each item taken. The other choice that she gives: or whoever took Haleigh took it.

Visiting her son in jail where he is incarcerated for serious drug charges, "I'm so proud of you."

Behavior of TN

Being kicked out of the polcie department for secretly recording the interview LE was giving her.

IMO, What in the world is that about? So she can remember what she said in the interview? JMO

Wearing her sheriff's office jacket night Haleigh reported missing.
Not giving police her real address on police report.
asking Ron "So, do you think she'll talk?" in jailhouse conversation!!

Now that we know where she lived.....getting to the MH in lightening speed...and for that matter lying to police about where she was the evening Haleigh went missing(she could not have been at home)!!

Hugging on Crystal and then badmouthing her.

at the 57 sec mark, TN talks about how she can easily justify holding Misty on a pedistal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca251Iv_sFk

While the video is dated March 29, 2009, she calls Misty Ron's fiance. Therefore, it had to be filmed less than a month after Haleigh disappeared.

TN is asked to talk about Haleigh.

She is too HAPPY when talking about Haleigh.

You would NEVER think she was talking about her missing Granddaughter.

Misty and Ron weren't engaged but a few days....Teresa's birthday was the engagement party, and I believe they were married about 4 days later.

Once Ron was arrested for his part in the drug bust, all contact with the media was stopped. Her grandchild is still missing, why go into hiding? I'd take this golden opportunity to be out there begging for the return of my grandchild. I'd say my son may be into drugs, but my baby is still missing. She needs to be more like Hank Sr. and say, I just want Haleigh returned, I don't care who it turns out to be that did this, just tell what happened! Her actions do not match up with a grieving grandmother. They do match up with a mother that is protecting her guilty son!

It seems all has gone TOO..quiet ...about Haleigh, since Ron's drug bust and him jailed..

It seems to me, the grandmother T..would BE STILL WANTING TO KEEP THE INVESTIGATION IN THE MEDIA.................more face time with TV, talk shows, media, vigils, flyers, tips, new searches..DEMANDING more spotlight put on finding Haleigh/her body/her "killer"/...In all the videos/interviews/talk shows/ that T has been on..She was seen crying/sobbing/ distraught/pleading/...that H was missing...She WAS very proactive in the early days of this case...But since, IMO, since her son has been jailed..Her interest regarding MORE ATTENTION ON THIS CASE..has diminished ...before all our eyes...Just because R is in jail...???? ....How can her DISPAIR/SADNESS/GRIEF...just...GIVE UP/STOP?????....OR T ....KNOWS where H is????
all in my own opinion

The majority of the interviews she did were to deflect attention from Ron, focus on Misty's inconsistencies, and no new information about the search for Haleigh or any insight into what may have happened. They pitch and she hits them out of the park. Deflect,deflect,deflect, deny, deny, deny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater