Terri Has Moved -- What is Next in the Pressure Cooker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terri has been known to lose patience with little kids & shut them up permanently or lose them.:banghead::banghead:

Do you have links to articles about a few of those little kids that Terri lost patience with and shut up permanently or lost for examples so we can take a look at them?

TIA

Dragging this thread up from p. 4 or so because I want to know where the heck is TH???? Afaik, we haven't heard anything about her whereabouts since a day or two after she moved to the 'berg. How come? The last thing I saw was an article saying that things were so quiet at her parents' home that she may be elsewhere. How is it possible that the media doesn't know where she is?

I have seen on the news at least twice she went to Portland area to visit with her atty.

Just don't ask her to babysit or give her your husband or boyfriend's cell phone Number. Sexting takes up a lot of her time & you don't want to be paying for that when you expected a clean house. Please no babysitting.!! Terri has been known to lose patience with little kids & shut them up permanently or lose them.:banghead::banghead:

Yeah, nobody is hiring her as a housekeeper or gardener or (God forbid) babysitter...I wouldn't let her within 100 miles of my husband, much less my children. Maybe she can get a job mucking stables. She has no problem forking horse doodie to the public.....

bumping (I just realized I might confuse some people. No, this is when she originally moved to Roseburg)

Had a hard time finding a thread topic that this would fit in. Didn't know the Roseburg threads has been closed. If this is now off limits to discuss, please zap my post.

ROSEBURG, Ore. - On Friday, the nine-month anniversary of the disappearance of Kyron Horman, those who want answers held a vigil close to his stepmother's home, hoping to put pressure on the woman to come forward with any information she might have.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/117464839.html

Hi Knox! I opened a new thread at about the same time you posted. I'll close this one to alleviate confusion. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77