Terri's Armchair Psych Profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Terri lied about the state of their marriage to the press; there are persistent reports that she "lied" during the lie detector tests; lied about the "long ride";Desiree has also said she lies all the time.the word "lir" is often linked with Terri.

Not with Kaine.

For now, that works for me.

bbm...

i didn't think terri had spoken to the press. do you have a links for these please?

Everyone has said they see pictures of a happy family, Christmas pictures, Halloween pictures, I agree there are plenty of those. What I was saying that I have not seen were pictures of just Kyron and Terri, like the ones with Kaine, Desiree and Tony. One on one pictures of Kyron with his Dad, Kyron with his Mom and Kyron with his step dad. There are plenty of pictures like what I describe, that came out in the first 3 weeks, before the family came apart. Where are the pictures of just Terri and Kyron. If she had pictures of her and babyK together, surly there should have been pictures of just her and Kyron.

Someone above said they'd seen those like you describe; I never looked at her FB but have seen at least one of those mentioned on another site.

In a "Dateline NBC" interview that aired Monday, Kaine Horman acknowledged he had an affair with Terri when Desiree was eight months pregnant with Kyron. He also told The Oregonian that Terri Horman made "completely false" statements to friends when their relationship began, saying he hired her to take care of Kyron.

http://www.nwcn.com/news/Terri-Horma...-99467399.html

BBM. Then it would follow, since she did care for HIS and DESIREE's son, without benefit of marriage, he OWES her money for child care since the day she began caring for his child. What else could it be? He was working, she cared for HIS child? Back child care money is owed, as far as I'm concerned.

My opinion only

This thread is totally off topic.

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you think of an interesting topic to discuss, open a thread about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks